Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Tuscan GP 2020 Free practice & qualy

What a great lap from Charles Leclerc, can you imagine what he would do with a car equal to the guys out front.

Hopefully Ferrari is going to give him the car he deserves next year.

Who cares...

Season is lost.

Hamilton wins again at the end. Never ending circle.

Of course I am angry if i am seeing how bad ferrari is treating seb. You can be eather blind or stupid in reality to not see this. They are sabotaging him to make Charles look good.

Well Charles is good but at least they should give both an equal chance to the end. So at least both can fight. This is all I am saying.

After qualy my emotions are running high this is why i said some bad things. Dont take it all serious. I could explode now but not because of Charles but ferrari as a team.

I defended Vettel against people like Tifosi93 - a true anti-Seb, but @Vettel165 you're not different than him

Leclerc is a faster driver than Vettel. He has been proving it since last year. Vettel needs a car with the back end glued to the track while Leclerc adapts better to what he has to work with.

Quote Originally Posted by TTRSMAD View Post
    What a great lap from Charles Leclerc, can you imagine what he would do with a car equal to the guys out front.

maybe some kind of fight with Max, but others he would beat easily

Next year's car won't be much better. They are now focusing on 2022 car.

Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    Who cares...

Season is lost.

Of course I am angry if i am seeing how bad ferrari is treating seb. You can be eather blind or stupid in reality to not see this. They are sabotaging him to make Charles look good.

Well Charles is good but at least they should give both an equal chance to the end. So at least both can fight. This is all I am saying.

After qualy my emotions are running high this is why i said some bad things. Dont take it all serious. I could explode now but not because of Charles but ferrari as a team.
    Okay, maybe the handling of Seb being ousted by Ferrari was "unfair" coontract wise.

But this is all Seb's doing performance wise when compared to Leclerc the past 2 years. Leclerc is the better driver....by a long shot and can handle a crappy car to its upmost postential.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Who cares...

Season is lost.

Vettel is simply weak and burnt out. A year ago he was number one driver and could not match the pace of Leclerc. All these conspiracy theories are ridiculous. The Ferrari lost two titles in 2017 and 2018 not because it had a weaker car but because the Vettlel is too weak vs Hamilton.

Tuscan GP 2020 Free practice & qualy

You can see they are using Seb car as a mule car for next year. So they are testing thing on his car if
    things felt apart engine or chassis is not good they just dont do similar than to Charles. A big big joke. Seb probably dont get a single Update in this car. Ferrari will get a curse karma for this. You will not win the wdc for 10 years from now on. The way the are handling a 4 time world champion is a big joke.
    I think it’s time for you to leave and look for an Aston Martin forum. They would never let Seb test parts for next season, as he’s leaving. He’s not going to be involved in any development for next season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who cares...

Season is lost.

You realize that in the team he is heading, his teammate is the son of the owner??????
    It will be fun to be in a Aston Martin forum next year, to see comments like yours and others Vet fans !!!!!!!!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    You realize that in the team he is heading, his teammate is the son of the owner??????
    It will be fun to be in a Aston Martin forum next year, to see comments like yours and others Vet fans !!!!!!!!!!
    Stroll is the only RP car that got updates this race..

Quote Originally Posted by chinmay View Post
    Next year's car won't be much better. They are now focusing on 2022 car.
    I doubt Ferrari are giving up next year. This would be unacceptable for anybody associated with Ferrari and the fan base.

I doubt Ferrari are giving up next year. This would be unacceptable for anybody associated with Ferrari and the fan base.
    Ferrari will try and race next year....but they won't win the season next year.

Lucky Charles strikes again.
    You are really annoying. The car is crap, but there is no sense in Ferrari making Seb's car worse to lose points in WCC. You are delusional and a fanboy troll.

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

Just waiting for le crash crash again tomorrow.
    I don't really understand you. You know, it's the fate of every champion: one day some young guy arrives and he will beat him. It happens to every champion (except Rosberg...). That's sports, that's life. It happened to Schumacher, it happened to Alonso and now it happens to Vettel. An done day it will be Hamilton.
    And if Charles wins one or more championships and he gets older, it will happen to him too.
    You can run like the wind, but you'll never outrun the Prancing Horse

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Ferrari will try and race next year....but they won't win the season next year.
    Maybe they won t be the fastest but they need to give their drivers a car able to compete with Mercedes and Red Bull.

If they do so they have a chance. The seasons are long and anything can happen.

Well the CEO did write off the 2021 season. It is unacceptable for a team like Ferrari to be racing in midfield but you must sacrifice short term for long term goals. It's not like the car will miraculously improve next year and the drivers will be able to win. It makes sense to put most of your resources towards the 2022 car when the new rules are introduced.

Maybe they won t be the fastest but they need to give their drivers a car able to compete with Mercedes and Red Bull.

That's a Vettel line - "the race is long, anything can happen". But nothing happens in the end. To fight the top 2, car must be fast from race 1 and not from race 7 or 9.

You're forgetting Mclaren with a Mercedes PU.

I'm not hold my breath for next year. IMO, it will be a rinse and repeat of this year.

Next year car is going to be faster than this year. It s all i need to believe in.

You guys are pessimistic but i'm not.

Quote Originally Posted by Alonsomaniac View Post
    I don't really understand you. You know, it's the fate of every champion: one day some young guy arrives and he will beat him. It happens to every champion (except Rosberg...). That's sports, that's life. It happened to Schumacher, it happened to Alonso and now it happens to Vettel. An done day it will be Hamilton.
    And if Charles wins one or more championships and he gets older, it will happen to him too.
    Wise words.

It seems I missed a lot. Had a good nap.

Charles P5??? ... he’s next level of driver. Reminding me of Schumi/Alonso.
    Vettel P14? .... this shows he can’t adapt to a car which is weak.

So as earlier @kimibot said, this track shows difference between drivers.

With a good engine next year & good aero package. Leclerc will sure trouble RB-Max.

Vettel on radio after Q1

Vettel: "Did we go through or not?"
    Adami: "Yes."
    Vettel: "Oh."

Qualifying battles after 9 rounds:

Hamilton 7-2 Bottas
    Vettel 2-7 Leclerc
    Verstappen 9-0 Albon
    Sainz 5-4 Norris
    Ricciardo 8-1 Ocon
    Gasly 7-2 Kvyat
    Perez 5-2 Stroll
    Raikkonen 5-4 Giovinazzi
    Grosjean 4-5 Magnussen
    Russell 9-0 Latifi
    Stroll 1-1 Hulkenberg

The Rise and Fall of champions. F1 is ever changing in formula's.

Maybe, just maybe, Hamilton quits on a high note with the Merc. domination. I honestly don't see him "building up" a team in F1 and added pressure.

Vettel and his fans are becoming really annoying. Thay say anything to justify their failure. These four years have shown just that!!��
    Vettel dont deserve the Ferrari seat anymore. He under delivered.
    And all this victimization and gossip is all childish Vettel��
    So dont you dare slander against Ferrari any more!!1����

in this respect, Lauda was a legend. Winning again after a 7 year gap.

Quote Originally Posted by alfa84 View Post
    Vettel and his fans are becoming really annoying. Thay say anything to justify their failure. These four years have shown just that!!��
    Vettel dont deserve the Ferrari seat anymore. He under delivered.
    And all this victimization and gossip is all childish Vettel��
    So dont you dare slander against Ferrari any more!!1����
    He is actually a great driver. Perhaps not as good as Charles but still great. He has done the best he could in all his years. But with that being said, his fans are just salty. They were pretty smug and uppity against Webber but when their idol is meeting the same fate, they cry out loud. I'm pretty sure that I have read that even Seb admits that Charles is the best he has driven against. But it is always his annoying fans that ruin his character perception.
    "I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance." - Michael Schumacher

Dont believe that with Hamiltons luck he wont be never beaten by a team mate again. An overrated driver with a always dominant car. Verstappen would drive circles with him.

Shamilton is the luckiest driver alive. If Bottas is soo close to him in qualy imagine what max and maybe Charles would do in the same car. I see Charles as the qualy King also and usually his race pace is a little bit lacking.

You might not like me but my posts are direct and open what I am thinking in the moment. No Bulls..t.

So very tired of watching Vettel's pathetic an debasing efforts (is he even trying?) in an admittedly weak car that Charles Leclerc can extract so much more from. Please Ferrari sideline him for the rest of the season somehow.