Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Tuscan GP 2020 Free practice & qualy

Quote Originally Posted by Alonsomaniac View Post
    @ Vettel165:
    Maybe you have mistaken one thing being a Vettel fan: Ferrari is not about drivers, Ferrari is about Ferrari. And so is this forum. Ferrari is always more important than any driver. It's about the team, the passion, the hunger. And Ferrari is above all. No driver will ever be above the team. We respect them because they share our passion and give their all for the team. But the moment they can't deliver anymore, they have to go. They are there for the team, for the name Ferrari and for the win. They know that the moment they walk in. It's just the way it is.
    And now you dislike Ferrari for firing your favorite driver. The team doesn't do that because they don't like the man Vettel, they have to do it because he does not bring Ferrari what he is hired for.
    That's just the way it is.
    It's Ferrari. Above anything or anyone else.
    Good point. No more to add here. Have to agree its the ferrari thing. But hard to swallow,but will still try to move on hoping for a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    Good point. No more to add here. Have to agree its the ferrari thing. But hard to swallow,but will still try to move on hoping for a better future.
    Man there is nothing wrong about supporting whoever you want. You are a Vet fan , fair enough!! The problem is that you are in a TEAM fan forum and you are trashing the team for every bad performance / mystake of Seb. THIS is unexceptable!!! Just think for a minute if it was the other way around. If you where in a Vet fan club and a ferreri fan showed up and start blaming the driver for all the results!!!!??!!! Would you and all the other Vet fans accept it ?????
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

The current chassis is for a more powerful engine.Which will be next years.For know it is what it is besides I will enjoy watching the rebirth of ferrari its all part of the journey.

Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    The current chassis is for a more powerful engine.Which will be next years.For know it is what it is besides I will enjoy watching the rebirth of ferrari its all part of the journey.
    Alfa Romeo is also built for a more powerful engine. And if there was a powerful engine this year then they would still be ahead of Ferrari. The truth is the current chassis is the worst chassis of this century.

Quote Originally Posted by chinmay View Post
    Alfa Romeo is also built for a more powerful engine. And if there was a powerful engine this year then they would still be ahead of Ferrari. The truth is the current chassis is the worst chassis of this century.
    Alfa are not ahead of Ferrari. They're just ahead of Vettel, who was over half a second off his team mate.

Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    Ha! Maybe in ten years....

Lets give some faith to Binotto. He was chosen te pull Ferrari out of this dust. He is a great engineer that works for the team he loves. And dot tell me that Marlboro man can do best even if he dont understand what he is doing.
    This is what real Ferrari fans can do now.

A late update from Michael Masi to the F1 teams: “The Drivers are reminded that the Safety Car has changed colour and is red at this event”... Better safe than sorry!

I think Charles did brilliantly to get 5th, however I fear he'll drop down. also fully expecting a dullfest today with Bottas simpering and guarding his master.
    it says a lot about the state of F1 when F2 is 100x more exciting right now.

F1 2022 can't come soon enough for me, but it seems like such a long long way away right now.

Quote Originally Posted by chinmay View Post
    Strongly disagree. At the start of the season Ferrari was well ahead of Alfa, reason its closed up is Ferrari cannot add to the chassis as the engine is an anchor, cannot add any downforce they have had to take downforce off. Over the races Alfa have been able to bring parts to catch up but the engine is a glass ceiling. They are both now at the optimum of what can bring to the chassis due to the engine.

I'm hoping Charles gets a great start and passes Albon.