Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Tuscan GP 2020 Race Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Lewis should not be allowed to wear that t shirt
    What shirt?

Quote Originally Posted by ntukza View Post
    Why?
    Quote Originally Posted by crbassassin View Post
    He should wear one that says it's ok to kill sleeping black people?
    Quote Originally Posted by crbassassin View Post
    What do you think all those FIA road safety initiatives, mandatory bio fuel, pre race national anthem, and military fly overs are for?
    Lewis needs to keep his personal agenda.....personal.

Here in the states, NFL and NBA veiwership and ratings have dropped significantly because of the kneeling, BLM, racial inequality messaging that is going on in the basketball courts or on the football field.

We have a judicial system and EVERYONE needs to let that system playout.....regardless if you believe in it or not.

People want to see sports for what they are......and I mean people in general...blacks, whites, hispanic, asian, etc, etc,

And quite frankly, the majority of ALL THESE PEOPLE are getting tired of it....so....they are showing it.

BTW, I honestly don't know if Lewis researched and read all the public articles regarding the "accidental shooting of Breonna Taylor."
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Seb joking on the team radio: "Is there another restart, or that's it?"

Adami: "Hahaha, maybe"

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    What shirt?
    Lewis wore a shirt in the beginning and ending of the race:

"Arrest those cops for killing Breonna Taylor" (in the front)

In the back of the shirt was a picture of Mrs. Taylor with the words...."say her name"

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Seb joking on the team radio: "Is there another restart, or that's it?"

Adami: "Hahaha, maybe"
    Maybe there should have been with just the two Ferraris on the grid, then we may have won.

let's be honest, Lewis likes being the centre of attention.

Q: How good was to race at Mugello, to take this thing right to the limit?

Vettel: "Yeah, it was good. Unfortunately, we had the brakes, otherwise it could have been a bit harder physically maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    Quite agree, Rob, it's out of order and bringing politics and racism even further up the agenda than it already is. I am sure that most F1 fans would say the same.
    agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    let's be honest, Lewis likes being the centre of attention.
    He cater's to the social media agenda......so he can get more likes.....that's what drives him....whether it's being a vegan, BLM or whatever he caters too.

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    Maybe there should have been with just the two Ferraris on the grid, then we may have won.
    I’m feeling sad for Leclerc seeing him in such a position.
    He’s working hard to keep that ferrari where I isn’t supposed to be in qualifying. But during the race he’s dropping down the order.
    I hope he doesn’t loose his confidence & ferrari provide him a better car next year.
    Last year too 2019, he did the best he can. But car doesn’t have race pace at all, it was burning its tyres.

On the other hand, max complaining about Honda PU again at the start.
    Hope he calms down, else he won’t find a place except Merc.

could Ferrari have made more use of the hard tyres? would that have made any difference?

Leclerc: "We are just too slow...it is very difficult at the moment. You do a good start, you put yourself in the best position possible but then you don't have the pace to keep those positions. And when I want to fight as much as I can, I just can't"

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post

In the back of the shirt was a picture of Mrs. Taylor with the words...."say her name"
    This guy!!!! I am really fed of him!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post

I bet, that any one else did something similar to that, would be punished for sure!!!!!

I am not fed up with Lewis Hamilton (OK, a little) I am fed up with Formula 1 for allowing Merc their 3 year advantage on the hybrid-engines and then freezing the engine rules for a total of 4 years of 8 years dominance. Merc is still riding that starting advantage they gained. The engine has killed everyone else except for when Ferrari cheated.

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    This guy!!!! I am really fed of him!!!
    "Formula 1 is not a sport anymore” - Fernando Alonso

Another frustrating day. I was so happy to see Charles in third at one point. It's not just the case that the drs is strong down that straight but we couldn't stay within a second of the guy who just overtook us today to use it. We seem slow everywhere, not just the straights. The tyres aren't working at all, nothing on the car seems to be.

I don't care about the engine anymore this season, or next honestly but can someone at Ferrari explain why the car is terrible everywhere else also. Like it kills the tyres, we can't brake late, we are slow in all corner speeds etc etc.

I can feel charles pain seriously he wears his heart on his sleeve.Its very hard watching a talent like Charles suffering so badly with an inferior car.The greatest thing that can happen to this sport is for charles to go toe to toe with hamilton that would be electric.Hamilton has dodged a massive French bullet but only for now and believe me he knows this.

I appreciate Leclerc's enthusiasm and gumption and hope he keeps it going until these tough times pass! FORZA CHARLES!!!

Warnings issued to Magnussen, Kvyat, Latifi, Albon, Stroll, Ricciardo, Perez, Norris, Ocon, Russell, Giovinazzi & Sainz. During the SC restart they were found to be guilty of inconsistent application of throttle and brake, from the final corner along the pit straight.

@AMusF1

Leclerc: Had fun at the start, got into P3 but couldn't keep that position. It's very difficult and we're lacking pace. I wish we could be fighting higher up for such a special race for the team. Forza Ferrari sempre.

Is the SF1000 the worst car we have built since 1980?

The 1991 car was good enough for higher midfield and the same for the cars till 1995.

The 1996 car had the second best engine but just a pain to drive.

The F60 (2009 car) improved massively after mid season.

The F14T was truly midfield in everything.

The SF1000 is outright at the back end of the field on everything. No speed in the corners or straights, a pain to drive, non-optimum chassis, mediocre reliability and inconsistent tyre wear.

The only saving grace we had was our drivers. Alain in 1991, Michael in 1996, Kimi in 2009, Fernando in 2014 and now Charles in 2020.
    "I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance." - Michael Schumacher

1996, with 3 wins, looks like a great season compared to where we are today.

https://www.gpblog.com/en/news/68213...fference-.html
    Ferrari to bring upgrade in Russia: "But it won't make a difference

I’m not able to get his words. He say’s more time is needed/he’s bringing the upgrades/ he still says those are not worth.

Then what’s the use of bringing upgrade?

He says there is no explanation for our performance. Come on! If you can't understand and explain how can we improve?! This is worse than I feared

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    could Ferrari have made more use of the hard tyres? would that have made any difference?
    I was expecting that Seb has hard tyres when changing nose after first incident, they could try, nothing to lose, but no.

Quote Originally Posted by KimiBot View Post
    I was expecting that Seb has hard tyres when changing nose after first incident, they could try, nothing to lose, but no.
    good point.

After the race I'm even more amazed by Charles' qualifying pace.

In the end a double top 10 finish is not too bad, considering the previous 2 races (0 points) and the fact that Ferrari is only the 7th (!) fastest team at this moment.

Binotto ” vettel has been asking for a few years for a car with a planted rear but we decided to go in a different direction and pushed that concept to the limit and now we have to go back the other way” why would you pay 40M a year to a driver and not give him a car that he likes? Doesn’t make sense