Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Formula 1 Heineken Grande Prémio De Portugal 2020 - Practice & Qualifying

Quote Originally Posted by Redfive View Post
    Anyone got a working Skyf1 stream? all my usual ones are not working today.
    https://www.totalsportek.com/formula1-hungary/

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso Svedese View Post
    Nah, the moment it starts to go south he loses his head. The issue is that Bottas is a garbage driver, who still would've fought him for the title if he didn't push the self-destruct button everytime he was in position to beat him. He genuinely is worse than Vettel.
    kinda agree. Bottas is useless. Lewis has had it easy at Merc. but he has had his share of mid field struggles from 2011-2014. Hes held his own for most of it.
    Yes, also agree that he can get flustered if challenged (not the same way vettel loses his shyte). We have seen that against rosberg a couple of times.
    Silently, like a shadow

Quote Originally Posted by Rishu View Post
    What a star Leclerc. Driving difficult cars early in his career will surely make go higher
    Yes definitely. I am happy he is having to think and use all his skill just to get points. Once he gets a dominant car, he will be unstoppable.
    Silently, like a shadow

Quote Originally Posted by Stormsearcher View Post
    Yes definitely. I am happy he is having to think and use all his skill just to get points. Once he gets a dominant car, he will be unstoppable.
    Dominant car would be nice actually it would extatic if Ferrari would one day give him that...but Charles is just a fenomenal driver, all he needs is a car capable of winning races....he’d have no problems doing the rest....win championships

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    Dominant car would be nice actually it would extatic if Ferrari would one day give him that...but Charles is just a fenomenal driver, all he needs is a car capable of winning races....he’d have no problems doing the rest....win championships
    Propably its too soon to say such things but i see in Charles some qualities thay very very few drivers have/had !!!!He looks like hes learning fast and try to erase all his falts and become and allmost perfect driver!!!! What i mean is that he is super fast /aggresive in that 1 lap for pole but now hes learn how to protect his tires to become great in races too. He's learned how to overcome the problems of bad car and overdrive it to extract 110% ,but also when you give him a perfect car he will be simply THE BEST !!!! I hope that he doesnt prove me wrong and ofcorse the team to provide him a at least competitive car all season and we will watch one of the greatest of all times if not THE BEST!!!!! Thats my feeling watcing him since his F2 days !!!
    And of course I really hope that he stays with us for many many years and why not his hole career,because the minute he leaves I will stop supporting him!!!! The team will comes first for ever !!!!!!!
    Last edited by PURE PASSION; 26th October 2020 at 21:33.
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Your last sentence says it all for sure. The team Ferrari comes first. I too hope he stays with Ferrari .