Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Formula 1 2020 Gran Premio Dell'emilia Romagna [IMOLA] - Practice & Qualifying

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    I agree that this track doesn't suit our car with its lack of power and the lower temperatures, those Alpha Tauris continue to out-pace us as they have done all season which is embarrassing but that Honda engine is very strong and Gasly is performing on a similar level to Charles. Just hope for the best tomorrow. The circuit looks great as it always does on Italian soil.
    But Ferrari were saying this race will serve to confirm whether the upgrades are really working. In that respect, quali was rather disappointing.
    Forza Ferrari
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."

Lewis Hamilton predicts a "boring"

Motorsport.com

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    Exactly why this new 2014 hybrid F1 is just...... Sad, sad chapter in great F1 history!
    True. But we came close a couple of times, which means Merc were in fact beatable in this era, no?
    Forza Ferrari
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Lewis Hamilton predicts a "boring"

Motorsport.com

He should make it exciting then. I can think of a number of ways for him to do so. For instance, he could take out his teammate in the first corner. It's a little extreme but hey, how badly does he want an exciting race?
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by ntukza View Post
    He should make it exciting then. I can think of a number of ways for him to do so. For instance, he could take out his teammate in the first corner. It's a little extreme but hey, how badly does he want an exciting race?
    My reaction was, why isn’t he saying the same in every race. Most of the races are boring this year for 1-2 positions.
    Where they are lap every other car apart 3rd positioned car.

Quote Originally Posted by aroutis View Post
    We don't care about any other non ferrari drivers, non any other teams but Ferrari.

Simple as that, feel free to read the rules and adhere to them.

This is a Ferrari fans Forum.
    Take a look at the F-1 IMOLA RACE THREAD after the race posts . All are Poly'Kala'eipe ! Mia katastrofi for you! Iremise, E'nas y perochas agonas for Merc and driver.I believe even the moderators here will agree.