Thread: Ferrari's FIRST SUV*******SPOTTED******

Ferrari's FIRST SUV*******SPOTTED******

Ferrari's 2022 performance SUV: first prototype caught testing

https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/n...caught-testing

Ferrari is preparing to enter the performance SUV ring in 2022 – and now what is claimed to be the first prototype for the eagerly anticipated model has been caught in the open.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Looks nothing like the digital rendering.

Frankly speaking, the concepts of Ferrari and SUV do not fit in my head in one sentence.

For it to be considered SUV, it must have a ground clearance of at least 203 mm. From the photos, it can be called anything but a SUV.

Well.....I;m not in favor of it either....but I guess you have to roll with the times.........and money that SUV's bring in. Better late than never.

So what's next for Ferrari???? An all-electric car??? (yes I know, the said thay would'nt make one but I believe that was under Marchionne rule).
    It's not how start but how you finish.

I'll never have the money to buy a Ferrari and even if I did, I'd probably be afraid to use it! I'm not a fan of SUVs either but it would be a money-spinner for the marque and the world is changing so quickly that nothing would surprise me, even an electric Ferrari, although it goes against everything Enzo stood for.

Sells for 9,000,000
    They are anticipating selling 2.

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

It will be de rigueur for celebriteases, (c)rappers and nouveau riches from all walks so it should do quite well and bring money in for racing - a concept not new to Ferrari but this really cheapens the Scuderia's image and it shouldn't be allowed to wear a racing scudetto unless the lined up prospective buyers can pass a test on Ferrari racing history. Just joking but it isn't funny..................

Agreed.

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

Quote Originally Posted by souza13alex View Post
    Frankly speaking, the concepts of Ferrari and SUV do not fit in my head in one sentence.
    Well said.
    Trying to be less angry..

Quote Originally Posted by Liscia View Post
    It will be de rigueur for celebriteases, (c)rappers and nouveau riches from all walks so it should do quite well and bring money in for racing - a concept not new to Ferrari but this really cheapens the Scuderia's image and it shouldn't be allowed to wear a racing scudetto unless the lined up prospective buyers can pass a test on Ferrari racing history. Just joking but it isn't funny..................
    'Influencers' - that the term even exists is a stain on human development..
    Trying to be less angry..

If it means more money for F1 and the 2023 WEC entry, I’m okay with it. Is Ferrari expanding the production factory? Because if the SUVs mean less cars get made then it’s not so cool.

I didn't like the "Ferrari SUV" concept at first either but the Purosangue honestly looks absolutely beautiful, by far the best looking SUV in the world imo, and if it helps Ferrari make more money then I'm all for it.
    KEEP CALM AND LOVE FERRARI

Quote Originally Posted by souza13alex View Post
    For me personally, the idea of Ferrari, Porsche etc, making these sorts of vehicles seems just wrong. Ferrari to me is an F40, Testarosa, GTO, not something to take the kids to School in, or put the dog in the back to take out for a walk.
    If I wanted this sort of vehicle, I would get a Range Rover, or a Land Rover Discovery.
    The good times WILL return, and FERever.