Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Formula 1 2020 Gran Premio Dell'emilia Romagna [IMOLA] - RACE

All must come together and ferrari pit crew simply does not cut the mustard .Mercedes are the blue print of pit stops fantastic to watch.Ferrari remind me of the three stooges.

We are lying 6th in the WCC with Alpha Tauri breathing down our necks, not surprising with what has amounted to a one-car team this season. and just when Seb gets his act together, the pit crew fail him. Great that Charles held off Perez but had Gasly not retired we 'd probably have been heading for P7 in the WCC. Points for Kimi and GIO were a bonus, but I must remember this is a Ferrari forum!

this is the first year since 1982 that I have never watched a Formula 1 race.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Hamilton insists there is no guarantee he will be racing in F1 next year

Motorsport.com

Quote Originally Posted by chinmay View Post
    Expect the contract announcement tomorrow.
    Forza Ferrari
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."

Quote Originally Posted by From Treviso View Post
    this is the first year since 1982 that I have never watched a Formula 1 race.
    That's very sad to hear. I really hope things change for the better in the next year or two so we can have you and many other true fans back in the sport.
    Forza Ferrari
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."

Quote Originally Posted by Redfive View Post
    I used to think Lewis was the luckiest driver I've ever seen as I've never known anyone have everything fall his way all the time like he has.
    but now I think differently, I don't believe it's luck, I'm now thinking it's rigged, its scripted for him.
    Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    100%. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a Hamilton fan or completely blind. I don't want to hear anything about conspiracy theories...Mercedes bought all of Hamilton's championships and their own. Its a complete joke and becoming more and more obvious each day. Next year is a guaranteed 8th for both of them, there is no reason to even waste time, money and resources on the season. Just had over the trophies and call it a day.

If anyone actually watched that race they would see what a set up that was for Hamilton and the VSC. The flags were out for a while - they waited for him to get close to the pits then they started it. Why wait 40+ seconds to put out a VSC for only 20 seconds? How convenient that it lasted long enough for Hamilton to get his free pit stop. Joke. Don't come at me about Hamilton's greatness and that I am salty.
    Paranoia.
    Forza Ferrari

If any body thinks f1 is in a healthy position the way it is know i strongly urge all of those to seriously think again it is simply a competitive disaster for all other teams except for you know who .A well orchestrated hybrid plan from the sooks of formula1.

Teams that not too long ago ruled with no competition, Ferrari, R Bull, now Merc.

Quote Originally Posted by ntukza View Post
    Paranoia.
    Paranoia or not, couple of times you are lucky with VSC or SC is OK, but every time?!?!? Really???? Can you count at least five time Mercedes and LH ware caught on wrong foot with VSC or SC where they have lost big time?!

Well, we've seen Stroll un-lap himself under SC precautions and passing Russell's incident at a high rate of speed while Marshals were still present.

It seems other drivers were guilty of the same issue-->Sebastian Vettel, Kimi Raikkonen Latifi, Giovinazzi, and Romain Grosjean

Lapped Cars Were Released Under Safety Car With Marshals Still On Track

https://wtf1.com/post/lapped-cars-we...till-on-track/
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Well, we've seen Stroll un-lap himself under SC precautions and passing Russell's incident at a high rate of speed while Marshals were still present.

It seems other drivers were guilty of the same issue-->Sebastian Vettel, Kimi Raikkonen Latifi, Giovinazzi, and Romain Grosjean

Lapped Cars Were Released Under Safety Car With Marshals Still On Track

https://wtf1.com/post/lapped-cars-we...till-on-track/
    Link to video footage please if possible?

EDIT: Got it from another thread on this forum. Thanks.
    https://streamable.com/79lvo4
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    100%. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a Hamilton fan or completely blind. I don't want to hear anything about conspiracy theories...Mercedes bought all of Hamilton's championships and their own. Its a complete joke and becoming more and more obvious each day. Next year is a guaranteed 8th for both of them, there is no reason to even waste time, money and resources on the season. Just had over the trophies and call it a day.

If anyone actually watched that race they would see what a set up that was for Hamilton and the VSC. The flags were out for a while - they waited for him to get close to the pits then they started it. Why wait 40+ seconds to put out a VSC for only 20 seconds? How convenient that it lasted long enough for Hamilton to get his free pit stop. Joke. Don't come at me about Hamilton's greatness and that I am salty.
    Remember China 2018 and how they deliberately waited one minute after the debris got onto the track so that Vettel would miss the pit entry? Yeah. It's all rigged. The 2017 and 2018 titles were a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Should be good. We'll give away time on the straights, but pull it back through corners. And Istanbul park has few corners that will suit our car well.

Hopefully the track temperature will be more warmer than Italy or Portugal.
    It could be worse than Imola because NW Turkey is colder this time of the year than people think and Turn 8 makes it a 1.3 km easy flat part with these cars. I'm actually more hopeful for both Bahrain races than there because it'll be warmer and a lot more braking zones, where our car is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso Svedese View Post
    Remember China 2018 and how they deliberately waited one minute after the debris got onto the track so that Vettel would miss the pit entry? Yeah. It's all rigged. The 2017 and 2018 titles were a joke.
    Seb's last race 13 sec. pit was not rigged ! He got out P14 to finish 12th. Out of the points . Drivers need 3 practices before quali. for sure and the pit crew needs to practice every day they can before the races. Both Seb and Charles deserve and need all the help they can get. We fans also need to see our drivers in the points.

Practicing pit stops can be done easily at the factory. I don't remember any rule forbid it.
    Thus, it's purely lack of practice. And I am sure RB has a small secret, like we did a few years back.