Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Formula 1 2020 Gran Premio Dell'emilia Romagna [IMOLA] - RACE

Quote Originally Posted by ntukza View Post
    I hope one day in the near future we will become as efficient and prolific as this team. There was a time when our team was the envy of the F1 world. Today it's Mercedes.
    I don’t see that happening because of below reasons

1. FIA will try to stop us whenever we are competitive
    2. RB/Mercs team will try out hard & everything to stop us. Which we or RB didn’t do against mercs.

Already the achievement of ferrari / Schumacher I did not believe that anyone would achieve anything else to overtake them. However, it is quite optimistic that Ferrari will surpass the achievements of Mercedes / Hamlton in the future. I believe, however, that the leclerk will be fighting for the title after 2022. Forza ferrari ����

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso Svedese View Post
    At least since I don't have an account I won't need to block it - unlike on Facebook and Youtube where I have blocked everything related to that scourge and cheating trash. No congratulations to them, they have continued the rigging by banning our engine to avoid competition by their close collaboration with the governing body.
    Is this an internet meme copy paste? lol

Quote Originally Posted by h3ro View Post
    Is this an internet meme copy paste? lol
    No, it's the truth about them. Horrible cheating garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by alfaromeo View Post
    Already the achievement of ferrari / Schumacher I did not believe that anyone would achieve anything else to overtake them. However, it is quite optimistic that Ferrari will surpass the achievements of Mercedes / Hamlton in the future. I believe, however, that the leclerk will be fighting for the title after 2022. Forza ferrari ����
    Ι find it difficult for any other team to be so dominant for 7 (realistically 8 for next year too) consecutive years!!! I dont if its just how powerfull this team is but they keep being dominant also after 2 rule changes (2017-2019) and lets wait to see what happens in '22!!! What they've done is MEGA ,they are the most dominant team in F1 ever !!! They overcome whatever obsticle they found,they reacted fantasticly quick when they where on the back foot in some cases and they made almost no mystakes !!!!! Unfortunatly this is the truth, the only question is that if they accomplish all those things because they simply put together the best team with the best peaple in the right places, or they simply perform with FIAs back from day 1 (and for the pu 2-3 years before?)and allways in a way to be 1 (or more) step ahead of everybody else ???? None can answer this so they will allways be THE BEST TEAM EVER !!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    We should congratulate Merc team & Lewis in advance for 8th WCC/ 8th WDC as well
    It is for the good of the sport, remember! And all the tifosi around the world are enjoying it!

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    Ι find it difficult for any other team to be so dominant for 7 (realistically 8 for next year too) consecutive years!!! I dont if its just how powerfull this team is but they keep being dominant also after 2 rule changes (2017-2019) and lets wait to see what happens in '22!!! What they've done is MEGA ,they are the most dominant team in F1 ever !!! They overcome whatever obsticle they found,they reacted fantasticly quick when they where on the back foot in some cases and they made almost no mystakes !!!!! Unfortunatly this is the truth, the only question is that if they accomplish all those things because they simply put together the best team with the best peaple in the right places, or they simply perform with FIAs back from day 1 (and for the pu 2-3 years before?)and allways in a way to be 1 (or more) step ahead of everybody else ???? None can answer this so they will allways be THE BEST TEAM EVER !!
    1. They’ve got heads up with the development through which they got the best engine.
    2. Aero package was superior with right people at right place
    3. Then they got best driver in the car who doesn’t make mistakes
    4. Pit stops/calls almost perfect
    5. Even though rule change was in place it’s not a complete drastic change where coming out of Hybrid era, just it was related to Aero rules.
    6. They have backing from FIA & Mercs strong leadership/management. (Which we don’t have currently)

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso Svedese View Post
    At least since I don't have an account I won't need to block it - unlike on Facebook and Youtube where I have blocked everything related to that scourge and cheating trash. No congratulations to them, they have continued the rigging by banning our engine to avoid competition by their close collaboration with the governing body.
    I still don't understand why the FIA would allow an inherently unfair situation for so many years. Could it somehow be because Mercedes was Ross Brawn's last stop?
    Forza Ferrari
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."

1. They’ve got heads up with the development through which they got the best engine.
    2. Aero package was superior with right people at right place
    3. Then they got best driver in the car who doesn’t make mistakes
    4. Pit stops/calls almost perfect
    5. Even though rule change was in place it’s not a complete drastic change where coming out of Hybrid era, just it was related to Aero rules.
    6. They have backing from FIA & Mercs strong leadership/management. (Which we don’t have currently)
    Well summed up mate.

+ 1
    Forza Ferrari
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."

Any idea if Turkey suits our current car or not?
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Redfive View Post
    I used to think Lewis was the luckiest driver I've ever seen as I've never known anyone have everything fall his way all the time like he has.
    but now I think differently, I don't believe it's luck, I'm now thinking it's rigged, its scripted for him.
    100%. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a Hamilton fan or completely blind. I don't want to hear anything about conspiracy theories...Mercedes bought all of Hamilton's championships and their own. Its a complete joke and becoming more and more obvious each day. Next year is a guaranteed 8th for both of them, there is no reason to even waste time, money and resources on the season. Just had over the trophies and call it a day.

If anyone actually watched that race they would see what a set up that was for Hamilton and the VSC. The flags were out for a while - they waited for him to get close to the pits then they started it. Why wait 40+ seconds to put out a VSC for only 20 seconds? How convenient that it lasted long enough for Hamilton to get his free pit stop. Joke. Don't come at me about Hamilton's greatness and that I am salty.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Quote Originally Posted by Redfive View Post
    I used to think Lewis was the luckiest driver I've ever seen as I've never known anyone have everything fall his way all the time like he has.
    but now I think differently, I don't believe it's luck, I'm now thinking it's rigged, its scripted for him.
    Yes, Ferrari deliberately wedged this bit of their car under VB’s car to help Lewis.

https://twitter.com/mercedesamgf1/st...644426753?s=21

Mate, nothing suits bad car!

Should be good. We'll give away time on the straights, but pull it back through corners. And Istanbul park has few corners that will suit our car well.

Hopefully the track temperature will be more warmer than Italy or Portugal.

Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

Yes, the fact that Mercedes is so dominant is certainly due to Fia, but Ferrari has only helped with its decisions since 2012. Not that the best foreign engineers, also Italian, who were brought up from the Ferrari school, left Ferrari. Now we are amazed by the dominance of not only the German Mercedes team, but also the best English engineers behind them. Ferrari was left alone in Italy with a small selection of the right people. So I’ll be surprised to be able to surprise people with this team in 2022. I don’t care about the powertrain this ferrari will fix I worry about everything else around the car.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSpeed View Post
    We see every race Lewis saying “fronts are gone” or “front tyre no grip”.....from there he will pump FL’s.
    Don’t know whether this is his part of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSpeed View Post
    We see every race Lewis saying “fronts are gone” or “front tyre no grip”.....from there he will pump FL’s.
    Don’t know whether this is his part of the game.
    It's all a psych job by Lewis and Mercedes. He set 2 fastest laps after he said he was having issues with his tires earlier in the race.

He know's, and Mercedes knows the other teams are listening......so those other teams pit early THINKING Lewis will pit....which is not the case.

Not to mention, the pit crew get's ready for a pit stop........only to fool the other teams that Lewis is coming in....which he does'nt come in to pit.

Mind games...that's all it is.

Mercedes and Lewis have been playing these games for quite some time.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by alfaromeo View Post
    Yes, the fact that Mercedes is so dominant is certainly due to Fia, but Ferrari has only helped with its decisions since 2012. Not that the best foreign engineers, also Italian, who were brought up from the Ferrari school, left Ferrari. Now we are amazed by the dominance of not only the German Mercedes team, but also the best English engineers behind them. Ferrari was left alone in Italy with a small selection of the right people. So I’ll be surprised to be able to surprise people with this team in 2022. I don’t care about the powertrain this ferrari will fix I worry about everything else around the car.
    Believe in Binotto, as does Camilleri.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    It's all a psych job by Lewis and Mercedes. He set 2 fastest laps after he said he was having issues with his tires earlier in the race.

He know's, and Mercedes knows the other teams are listening......so those other teams pit early THINKING Lewis will pit....which is not the case.

Not to mention, the pit crew get's ready for a pit stop........only to fool the other teams that Lewis is coming in....which he does'nt come in to pit.

Add to that, bottas is clear no2 driver in Mercs. Even though toto says it otherwise.
    From last couple of races it was shown, how team is not reacting to bottas strategy calls.
    He asked for opposite tyres to Lewis for two races, they turned him down.
    This race, they pitted bottas early where it’s opposite to Lewis.

Staying out longer gives strategy advantage on this race as passing other car is quite difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post

But others have to be dumb as a rock to believe in all that very poor drama

Vettel once again handed Hamilton a win.

Quote Originally Posted by crbassassin View Post
    Vettel once again handed Hamilton a win.

Another boring race, and declining F1 viewership.

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    But others have to be dumb as a rock to believe in all that very poor drama

Saw this comment in one video

As Nico ones said "It's all part of the Lewis Hamilton show, he likes to make it look harder than it is"

Hamilton insists there is no guarantee he will be racing in F1 next year

Motorsport.com

Motorsport.com

Expect the contract announcement tomorrow.

Motorsport.com

Well they haven’t reached an agreement on salary yet....so who knows, maybe he’ll pull a Nico

Believe in Binotto, as does Camilleri.
    We will see in 2022

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    Well they haven’t reached an agreement on salary yet....so who knows, maybe he’ll pull a Nico
    Why would ham retire or not make an agreement when 8th title is on the plate for him.