Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sakhir Grand Prix 2020 - Practices and Qualifying

Toto won't like that George is proving it's all about the car, I expect him to be told to tow the line in qually and the race.
    There is no way he will want him winning the race and showing that Hamilton is a sham.

Quote Originally Posted by Redfive View Post
    Toto won't like that George is proving it's all about the car
    I think he likes, "it is because of Mercedes, not a driver". I dont know.

Quote Originally Posted by Redfive View Post
    Toto won't like that George is proving it's all about the car, I expect him to be told to tow the line in qually and the race.
    There is no way he will want him winning the race and showing that Hamilton is a sham.
    Maybe, but it also could be the opposite. Maybe he pushed hard to get Russell in the car instead of the available Vandorne to use it as a bargaining chip on Hamilton. “You’re not as important as you think, you need this car” “I’m not paying you unlimited money” etc

However, my money is on Merc/Toto putting a stop to Russell taking P1 in Q and Race Day.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

IMO Toto works for Mercedes, and this is a powerful advertising for Mercedes, when a guy who never scored a point in F1 comes and wins everything, all weekend.
    And Hamilton does not have a contract, so it is a win-win to Toto if Russell keeps doing same tomorrow and Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    Maybe, but it also could be the opposite. Maybe he pushed hard to get Russell in the car instead of the available Vandorne to use it as a bargaining chip on Hamilton. “You’re not as important as you think, you need this car” “I’m not paying you unlimited money” etc
    not bad.........not bad. I like the way you think. Toto wins either way IF your hypothesis holds true.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by KimiBot View Post
    IMO Toto works for Mercedes, and this is a powerful advertising for Mercedes, when a guy who never scored a point in F1 comes and wins everything, all weekend.
    And Hamilton does not have a contract, so it is a win-win to Toto if Russell keeps doing same tomorrow and Sunday.
    100%.

For Toto it's more important to show how good Merc is rather than how good Hamilton is.

As ferrari1.8t said, it could be used as a show of force from Merc to Hamilton to agree to a lower salary. A basic; "We don't need your but you and your ego need us" type of thing.

Russell fastest in FP2 as well!

Bottas in 11th position.

Brembo won't like that

It's the smaller size shoes Russel switched to! The car feels like it's Lewis driving. This race is Max's chance. +12 pts. and he's the #2 guy!

lol imagine the scenes if Bottas not only gets destroyed by Russell but also is defeated by Verstappen to P2.
    "I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance." - Michael Schumacher

If the pit crew can get Charles out a second sooner when he's in the top 10 esp. 6th or 7th., it will make a big deal out of him finishing on the podium. Ferrari can offer a bonus to the crew each fast pit.

In the end 7 championships and boat loads of cash their is no losing in this scenario.

Okay, lets go, interesting quali. Not for Charles and Seb, but otherwise.

I mean FP3, it is so late, that thought it was quali, lol

I wouldn't be counting us out already if I were you. I think we can have a good quali, especially Charles.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    I wouldn't be counting us out already if I were you. I think we can have a good quali, especially Charles.
    Yes you are right, we have a powerful engine and all that, so maybe Ferrari 1-2.

Yes you are right, we have a powerful engine and all that, so maybe Ferrari 1-2.
    Never said anything about engine or Ferrari 1-2, maybe you have been living under a rock all year. I said Charles can have a 'good' quali here.

Never said anything about engine or Ferrari 1-2, maybe you have been living under a rock all year. I said Charles can have a 'good' quali here.
    we have different opinions what is good, P1-P2 is good for me, last week you did say that it was good result, P11-P12
    tiny differences, no worry

we have different opinions what is good, P1-P2 is good for me, last week you did say that it was good result, P11-P12
    tiny differences, no worry
    It was based on our current performance and competitive order. We know we don't have a good engine, and we have known it the entire year. Talking about 1-2 is pointless.

It was based on our current performance and competitive order. We know we don't have a good engine, and we have known it the entire year. Talking about 1-2 is pointless.
    yes, you won, be happy

yes, you won, be happy
    And it's not about winning.

Why don't to focus on your Bottas getting destroyed by Russell narrative, you clearly got nothing to discuss other than that, and let us focus on Ferrari.

Good lap from Vettel. First time Ferrari has gone under 55 seconds bracket.

And it's not about winning.
    canstockphoto23439868.jpg

Another pointless post. Why don't you post something constructive, like timing informations.

Charles was on a good lap. Didn't manage personal best sector 3. Left couple of tenths on the table with that lap.

Another pointless post. Why don't you post something constructive, like timing informations.
    Come on now, I said it all ready, you won a discussion in internet, you should be proud of yourself.
    So lets talk about Ferrari, something constructive. Hopefully P14-P15 this session.

Come on now, I said it all ready, you won a discussion in internet, you should be proud of yourself.
    So lets talk about Ferrari, something constructive. Hopefully P14-P15 this session.
    Nah, I don't have your obsession of winning or losing on the internet. I mean it took you some effort to search for that picture and post it here. You could've done something worthwhile with that time, like posting timing lap time or sector time information.

Nah, I don't have your obsession of winning or losing on the internet. I mean it took you some effort to search for that picture and post it here. You could've done something worthwhile with that time, like posting timing lap time or sector time information.
    Yes, you are also better than me, we all know that.

Yes, you are also better than me, we all know that.
    "We"? Got voices on your head? Not surprising.

Precautionary Engine change for Vettel. It will be tight.