Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Sakhir Grand Prix 2020 - Practices and Qualifying

Quote Originally Posted by Alakshendra View Post
    Before i write my takeaway from the race, my sincere apologies if anyone get offended

One thing was very clear from the season start that our PU has issues and lacks the power and everyone accepted it as mistakes happen and so be it.

Now comes the aero, and from years this aero is not working for us with exception of 2018 season but 2nd part of season was a big **** up with merc beating ferrari in singapore , makes me wonder how we are not getting aero right, even this year with such low power our car keeps on wobble around , 2019 again car was not turning and 2020 again same story so what is the aero head doing? where is all the money going? I dont think ferrari is out of money so why aero is so wrong everytime?

Coming to pitstops even the equipment's are not proper and we are coming to race and compete , seb himself commented the same thing , i never knew that ferrari will be using some **** equipment's.

Simon resta raised questions on Binotto and now Resta is leaving to HAAS , can someone please tell me things on this, honestly my knowledge is just based on news and forums and these forums and news seems to indicate that everything is ****ed up in the legendary team.
    Resta is going to Haas after finishing his job with our 2021 car. It's the same thing he did with Alfa to improve their aero after they struggled very badly in 2017 and doing something to improve their aero. I think it is a deal with Ferrari they signed.
    "I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance." - Michael Schumacher

Quote Originally Posted by MSC Fan View Post
    Resta is going to Haas after finishing his job with our 2021 car. It's the same thing he did with Alfa to improve their aero after they struggled very badly in 2017 and doing something to improve their aero. I think it is a deal with Ferrari they signed.
    And who’s gonna be working on the ALL important 2022 car for us?? Is it Byrne as rumours are circulating around....after all he was around in the 70’s when ground effects were around

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    And who’s gonna be working on the ALL important 2022 car for us?? Is it Byrne as rumours are circulating around....after all he was around in the 70’s when ground effects were around
    It's Bryne. He was even officially announced on the Ferrari website when Binotto announced about the changes in management. All these years (even 2017 and 2014) he was a mere consultant, 2021 will be the first year since 2012 that he'll actually be working on the car, just in time for the 2022 car.
    "I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance." - Michael Schumacher