Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Ferrari 2021 Challenger Thread !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    says WHO???? u have a link??

https://scuderiafans.com/ferrari-wil...r-2021-report/
    It's not how start but how you finish.

i'll believe it when i see it......weather in winter testing or first race
    So the SF1000 proved to be a DUD....let's hope the SF21 will be much better then its predecessor.

The main thing Ferrari has to copy from R Bull is their pit crews perfect handling each pit stop. Nose job , H P is no help if the car is sitting on a jack in the pits an extra 3 sec. or more.

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    The main thing Ferrari has to copy from R Bull is their pit crews perfect handling each pit stop. Nose job , H P is no help if the car is sitting on a jack in the pits an extra 3 sec. or more.
    You won't need to do this if the car is fast. lol
    Now why teams like mercedes have perfected double stacked pitstops (same with RBR too) remain a mystery lost in time.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Better to copy Mercs car rather than their pit stops. Even they screw up pit stops sometimes but the car remains.fast regardless.

OK ! Fast cars can have slow pits. Whats a few seconds between friends. Russell needed a faster Merc car; the pit was not the problem ! But.... Ferrari has no fast car, just Merc and R Bull can say OK to a slow pit on occasion .It's true; Merc did a WDC, WCC anyway slow pits and all. Why hasn't Ferrari thought of just simply copying that Merc rocket?
    Last edited by Brembo; 5th January 2021 at 09:01.

OK ! Fast cars can have slow pits. Whats a few seconds between friends. Russell needed a faster Merc car; the pit was not the problem ! But.... Ferrari has no fast car, just Merc and R Bull can say OK to a slow pit on occasion .It's true; Merc did a WDC, WCC anyway slow pits and all. Why hasn't Ferrari thought of just simply copying that Merc rocket?

How much faster did the car need to be. Did an extra pitstop and still regained the lead. Did another pitstop for the puncture and still finished right behind his team mate plus got fastest lap. Any faster and him and his car would have been onto the next race already.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Bob View Post
    How much faster did the car need to be. Did an extra pitstop and still regained the lead. Did another pitstop for the puncture and still finished right behind his team mate plus got fastest lap. Any faster and him and his car would have been onto the next race already.
    I agree!! The car; not Russell was great. There are posts here saying Russell is right up with the top 3 drivers because of that race. Due it in a Williams and I too will put him up there.

I agree!! The car; not Russell was great. There are posts here saying Russell is right up with the top 3 drivers because of that race. Due it in a Williams and I too will put him up there.
    Are you for #$&$#)@ real??? No one from the current grid or from the past could do it in that Williams....give your head a shake boring (not to call you something else on here) TROLL that you are....

In order for a driver to win (yes even Russel) ne3ds a good car to do it.....no one in the history of F1 has won a championship with a mediocre car....good car and good driver always will win a WDC....

So please don’t belittle Russel just beacause he did good in the Merc and not so good in the Williams....he’s doing the best he can with the tools he has at his disposal.....he’s beating his teammates in the same car, isn’t he??. That’s all that matters

OK I agree he's beating his team mate. 3 points in 2020. That as you say is the best he can do. You not me are belittling him. No one here even mentions the winner coming from 18th place to win. I caught 3 stripped bass trolling at 1000 rpms. Long Island sound . 80lb. test line and a artificial lure. Troll that I am for sure!

80lb test!! Geez not giving the fish much chance are you. even Russel could catch fish with that line. Maybe even Bottas but I wouldn't bet on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Bob View Post
    80lb test!! Geez not giving the fish much chance are you. even Russel could catch fish with that line. Maybe even Bottas but I wouldn't bet on it.
    lol