Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: SF21 Challenger Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ntukza View Post
    We didn't have the team either.
    True. From what we've seen of Sainz so far, I really feel like the Sainz-Leclerc pairing will be a much stronger version of Kimi-Vettel. I hope it works out for us in the end.
    "I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance." - Michael Schumacher

Looks like they changed the snorkel. Wonder if they've moved some of the heat exchangers back up.

the 1st change
    Attachment 7776
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Doesn't look very cohesive. Might just be camo or sensors taped along the sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Bob View Post
    Doesn't look very cohesive. Might just be camo or sensors taped along the sides.
    what about the horns on the air box??? u think ferrari dropped them with the SF21??
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    the 1st change
    Attachment 7776
    The more I look at this, the less real it looks. No way they would introduce something that bad on their car. The tubes behind the openings don't even follow the same contours so I think it's not what it will look like when the car is unveiled.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    what about the horns on the air box??? u think ferrari dropped them with the SF21??
    Don't need the horns to start up an engine. Probably don't even have the engine cover on, and I'm pretty sur horns would be mounted on the cover. Nope sorry. Horns look like they are mounted on air intake.
    Last edited by Silent Bob; 12th February 2021 at 22:15.

Merc possibly if Hamilton leaves and a spot is open when Leclerc's contract is up but Red Bull might be in trouble unless they can find an engine soon. Keeping their own will only work for a short time. eventually it will need to be developed. My bet is Merc will slowly faze out their involvement in F1, maybe become an engine supplier again. Therefor, Ferrari will be Leclerc's best bet. Plus looks like they might have something special for 2022. Hope it works out.

https://scuderiafans.com/ferrari-rev...unit-for-2022/
    Fair enough. I think you're on to something.
    Forza Ferrari
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."

So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

SF1000vsSF71H.jpg
    Can not see anything.

Any news on the SF21?

Merc possibly if Hamilton leaves and a spot is open when Leclerc's contract is up but Red Bull might be in trouble unless they can find an engine soon. Keeping their own will only work for a short time. eventually it will need to be developed. My bet is Merc will slowly faze out their involvement in F1, maybe become an engine supplier again. Therefor, Ferrari will be Leclerc's best bet. Plus looks like they might have something special for 2022. Hope it works out.

https://scuderiafans.com/ferrari-rev...unit-for-2022/
    What makes you think so?

I must say, the engine sounds horrible.
    Forza Ferrari
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."

Where did yiu hear it??

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    Where did yiu hear it??
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSM36OSejiM
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Quote Originally Posted by JPZ View Post
    What makes you think so?

Selling some of the team to Ineos. Toto diversifying his F1 investments. Hamilton on 1 year deal. Key figures leaving. Just seems like they are getting ready to fade away.

Sounds like a cold start, never normally hear this during the season as they cold start early morning hours before practice. As far as cold starts go with F1 engines this sounds pretty much the same as all others.

Ferrari will surprise i have a positive feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    Ferrari will surprise i have a positive feeling.
    I hope it's a pleasant one at that unlike what we had last year.
    "I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance." - Michael Schumacher

Fight to the bitter end bring on 2021 in whatever format the clowns running f1 deliver.Either way ferrari will be ready.Ferrari are moving foward not just for this year but beyond solid foundations now in place.

Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    Fight to the bitter end bring on 2021 in whatever format the clowns running f1 deliver.Either way ferrari will be ready.Ferrari are moving foward not just for this year but beyond solid foundations now in place.
    I 100% agree!

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    I 100% agree!
    i feel that people on this forum have been saying this for the past 15 years :/ What makes you think this year will be any better ?

Quote Originally Posted by JPZ View Post
    What makes you think so?
    It already divested 33% of their investment,they are on their way out.
    Someone who are not on their way out, have no reason to cut an investor in,surely not with the financial capabilities of Daimler.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Selling some of the team to Ineos. Toto diversifying his F1 investments. Hamilton on 1 year deal. Key figures leaving. Just seems like they are getting ready to fade away.
    Exactly, spot on.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Quote Originally Posted by Jax View Post
    i feel that people on this forum have been saying this for the past 15 years :/ What makes you think this year will be any better ?
    EXACTLY....im used to be like that living in a dreamworld hoping that ferrari will prove us wrong year after year jsut to be disappointed come first race.....so for now i'm am NOT expecting much from the team and if by some miracle we're fast right out of the box.....HEY THAT'S A BONUS.....but until then, i'l believe it when i see it

Quote Originally Posted by 330 p4 View Post
    Sounds like a cold start, never normally hear this during the season as they cold start early morning hours before practice. As far as cold starts go with F1 engines this sounds pretty much the same as all others.
    Alright I see. Thanks.
    Forza Ferrari

Because last year was one of the worst we've had so hopefully it's like a kick in the ass. Not really anywhere left to go but up.

I think Ferrari will be up there every year at the start of the seasons. The races are for me great to watch. F-1 is great to watch. Watching Perez take the lead at LAP 64 and go on just needing to do 1 pit to get his 1st win was great. The Merc rocket went from the normal 25 pts. to a 3pt. finish. The season can't start soon enough!! HP Charles and Sainz!!

Αccording to La Gazzetta Dello Sport, Team Principal Mattia Binotto and his team have completely turned the corner. In Italy, they are convinced that with the engine for 2021 they have already made up a large part of the ground. Moreover, they believe it is possible to make a further leap forward before the freeze.
    Furthermore, an agreement in principle was reportedly reached last Thursday on artificial interventions. It should become possible to authorise interventions that could restore the balance of power if there were a dominant engine.
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!