Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011

Thread: SF21 Challenger Thread

Quote Originally Posted by tpe View Post
    With a rumoured +40bhp for Honda, even if we gain 80% of the diff between 19-20, we will have the 3rd engine, at best.
    So...
    Rumors are going to be just that until we see timesheets. The reality is that the current engines are really very much close to maxed out in terms of power. They might find 10 to 15hp in certain situation but i doubt much more.

Mercedes will be at limit reliability comes into play ferrari have room to move foward like most other teams.I expect ferrari to be quite competitive and podiums and possible wins are on the table for the current 2021 season.

Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    Mercedes will be at limit reliability comes into play ferrari have room to move foward like most other teams.I expect ferrari to be quite competitive and podiums and possible wins are on the table for the current 2021 season.
    Great post! I also believe in Ferrari 2021 !!

The key this year to compete is to improve the the downforce to drag ratio with a much better engine. They used the tokens on the back of the car hopefully the can balance the front end. Lets not forget 2019 front end was bad until singapore gp.

I have a feeling they are going to go the Mercedes route on the front wing. I might be wrong hopefully they can give our drivers great cars to compete with at least Red Bull.

I'd be happy with being the third best team in 2021 and then gunning for the championship in 2022. I don't get why some of you are disappointed about rumours suggesting we'll still be behind Merc in 2021. Lol what were you expecting? That said, I'd be more than delighted if we are better than third (as opposed to being very disappointed if we aren't).
    Black Lives Matter
    We Race as One
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."