Page 18 of 43 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 F1 news/rumours

Quote Originally Posted by ntukza View Post
    I must admit though, after seeing how Binotto handled our drivers in 2019 my confidence in him took a dip.
    You South African by any chance?

Quote Originally Posted by RicRac View Post
    You South African by any chance?
    What would give you that idea?
    Forza Ferrari
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."

What would give you that idea?
    Noticed the ZA at the end of your name tag and thought you might be a fellow South African ������

Quote Originally Posted by RicRac View Post
    Noticed the ZA at the end of your name tag and thought you might be a fellow South African 🤙🇿🇦

hierdie mense hier.... howzit saffers

'We didn’t expect to be as competitive' says Leclerc after positive start for Ferrari in Bahrain

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/a...LUEqwmsyO.html
    "I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance." - Michael Schumacher

Quote Originally Posted by MSC Fan View Post
    'We didn’t expect to be as competitive' says Leclerc after positive start for Ferrari in Bahrain

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/a...LUEqwmsyO.html
    If he thinks we arw competitive, who are we not to believe?!

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    If he thinks we arw competitive, who are we not to believe?!
    So far from what I’ve seen, don’t think we really are that competitive compared to others....I know it’s only practice but still

We’ll see in about ah hours time when Q3 is over how competitive we really are

As I've said, rude awakening. In a prober track, we will be a lot closer. Leclerc will be a beast around Imola.

LOL Otmar is crying to the FIA officials about how the new 2021 floor regs are hurting low rake cars.

Suck it up, Stroll. It was your decision to 'ctrl+c ctrl+v' Mercedes and abandon your old high rake philosophy.
    "I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance." - Michael Schumacher

LOL Otmar is crying to the FIA officials about how the new 2021 floor regs are hurting low rake cars.

Suck it up, Stroll. It was your decision to 'ctrl+c ctrl+v' Mercedes and abandon your old high rake philosophy.
    Exactly
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

New aerodynamic package for Imola for the SF21 according to formu1a.uno ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Soze View Post
    that's fast....i thought new updates were meant to come only in spain....but if it's sooner i hope they work

Could you put up the link to the article?

Thank you!

Vettel fans have already started, on Aston Martin and going on about how Stroll is intentionally sabotaging Vettel to make his son look good. I can't believe this.
    Last edited by Rob; 30th March 2021 at 16:45.

Quote Originally Posted by Riccardog View Post
    hierdie mense hier.... howzit saffers
    Howzatttt!!! haha Local Saffer and a great name, I am a Riccardo too

Ferrari expected to improve their aero efficiency with the Imola package, aka less drag more downforce.

Vettel fans have already started on Aston Martin and going on about how Stroll is intentionally sabotaging Vettel to make his son look good. I can't believe this.
    why are you surprised? they did the same here last year and said Vettel and Lec were not given the same machinery.
    Last edited by Rob; 30th March 2021 at 16:45.
    Silently, like a shadow

exactly.
    Silently, like a shadow

Quote Originally Posted by Stormsearcher View Post
    why are you surprised? they did the same here last year and said Vettel and Lec were not given the same machinery.
    I suspected they would end up doing it at some point but definitely not after the first race! They truly are the worst fans, aren't they? They think he can do nothing wrong.

This is the most conceited thing I've read today. Not surprised at all that this would come from Bernie's mouth. The issue of racism is not for Bernie to dictate. It's far bigger and more historic than him. He doesn't decide whether there is or isn't racism in F1. Since when is the presence of racism something that one man decides on? I for one don't care that he disagrees. The fact is that racism is an age old problem and we've had enough of it. Bernie is just one white man who has no idea what the hell he's talking about when it comes to this.
    Should he be a black man and had this opinion would it matter?
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    I think you mis-understood. Bernie is'nt saying racism does'nt exist "outside of F1." Bernie IS saying to keep the "politics" or "racism" out of F1.

People want to watch F1 for the drivers and racing.....not all this "kneeling, racial inequality, BLM" mumbo jumbo.

Look at the NBA with all there "BLM, racial inequality, social justice" mumbo jumbo. Veiwership has taken a NOSE DIVE and that's because more people were at home due to the pandemic.

People that watch sports just want to watch the sports. Leave the social messaging or political messaging out of it.
    Exactly, and I agree with his take on the matter. F1 should not be used as a platform from anyone.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

My problem (and I say problem only in context, otherwise it's not a problem at all, in fact it's gloriously far from it) is that I'm getting married in a few weeks time, so that coupled with my general busyness means I'm currently unable to muster the energy required to deal with this issue. But eventually I will, oh don't you worry about that. And when I do, don't be surprised if Greig shuts the whole thing down.
    Forza Ferrari
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."

My problem (and I say problem only in context, otherwise it's not a problem at all, in fact it's gloriously far from it) is that I'm getting married in a few weeks time, so that coupled with my general busyness means I'm currently unable to muster the energy required to deal with this issue. But eventually I will, oh don't you worry about that. And when I do, don't be surprised if Greig shuts the whole thing down.
    What are you talking about?.??? What thing?

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    What are you talking about?.??? What thing?
    Sounds like they are threating Greig and TSN. Lets not forget that its 2021, everything is racist, everyone is offended and cancel culture reigns supreme. Sad times.

Lets keep TSN about our love and passion for Ferrari, not politics.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Agreed. Keep the politics and the threats for elsewhere. Let's enjoy Ferrari and motorsport.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Bob View Post
    Agreed. Keep the politics and the threats for elsewhere. Let's enjoy Ferrari and motorsport.
    Agreed ! Let's "Enjoy Ferrari !" this season!! Not talk about next year and the next for a podium! Just look at it this way, Merc is no longer the fastest car on the track!

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    Sounds like they are threating Greig and TSN. Lets not forget that its 2021, everything is racist, everyone is offended and cancel culture reigns supreme. Sad times.

Lets keep TSN about our love and passion for Ferrari, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent Bob View Post
    Funny how these cautions are always directed to one side of the argument and never the other side. For example, no one throws these cautions around when people criticise BLM, only when people defend it. Ask yourself why that is.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    F1 requires the brightest minds...especially in engineering(structural, mechanical, aerodynamics, fluid, computational). Unfortunately, no alot of blacks excel in those specific areas in F1.....let alone F1 drivers.

Mercedes Benz car manufacturing facilities employs less than 5% of blacks in it's entire workforce. I'm sure the same can be said for Renault, and Honda.

Ferrari--> when was the last time you have ever seen an original born black person in Italy speaking Italian in F1??? I have'nt.

Just calling a spade-a-spade.

The same holds true for big tech with regards to blacks in the workforce when it comes to GOOGLE, Facebook, Twitter when it comes to coding and software programs.

What Lewis wants in F1 is a HERCULIAN task......from his people and from the Manufacturers and teams in F1.
    None of you said anything about this. But when I "threaten" to respond to it, only then do you go on about keeping politics out of TSN??? Please! Rather keep quiet once and for all. Don't be like the F1 stewards that change the rules mid-race!
    Forza Ferrari

Albert Park is going thru some renovations on the track to host in November 21st.
    It's not how start but how you finish.