Page 28 of 43 FirstFirst ... 31415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 F1 news/rumours

Thanks Rob, I have been using internet from 1996 and this guy is first I had to put my ignore list, so he is very special so to say.

"No need for name calling and insulting other members"

Calling out a Troll isn't name "name calling" or "insulting". And some of the so called "members" here do nothing but low effort trolling. That particular poster doesn't bring any constructive discussion in this forum, just trolls and bashes Ferrari.

@Rob You can clearly see another example of disingenuous attempt here. Binotto never claimed of having the fastest car on the straight, nor did he claim of solving Ferrari's straight line speed completely, but the attempt at trolling is quite clear. Twisting Binotto's words to satisfy his agenda, it's just pathetic. If I want to read some Ferrari bashing, I would rather go to Austosport forum, not here.

Clearly this place was used to be good in the past. But right now, wishing for drivers death can only earn you a few days suspension. Rampant trolling, mindless conspiracy theories, attacking Ferrari and it's team members are simply being ignored.

Formula 1 confirms 2021 Japanese Grand Prix has been cancelled

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/a...IW984WnfW.html

Another one bites the bullet..

Quote Originally Posted by 20000rpm View Post
    Formula 1 confirms 2021 Japanese Grand Prix has been cancelled

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/a...IW984WnfW.html

Another one bites the bullet..
    So between Turkey to USA it will be 3 weeks ! Horrible!

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    So between Turkey to USA it will be 3 weeks ! Horrible!
    That's more time for you to take care of your goats on the farm and drink the milk

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso Svedese View Post
    That's more time for you to take care of your goats on the farm and drink the milk
    Goats singular goat . Vino not milk! Ferrari will be on the podium next race !!!!!
    Last edited by Brembo; 21st August 2021 at 06:22.

Goats singular goat . Vino not milk! Ferrari will be on the podium next race !!!!!
    You're aware the next race is Spa and the engine is like a horse with carriage?

Just stop feeding the troll.... He has been warned by Rob, but I don't think it'll help in longer way, until they ban him forever!

Our Ferrari drivers will give 100% with what they have to drive. They want to stay in their seats come 2023 time. There's always that R Bull Merc fight up front with a possible DNF to move Ferrari up front! Meanwhile don't worry about feeding me; tonight; Linguini Frutta di Mare; with vino Russo! I'm OK . I do appreciate Stefa's worrying about me though. That's what friends are for. I can only hope Japan will be the last cancelled race.
    Last edited by Brembo; 23rd August 2021 at 01:21.

It looks like cold and rainy weekend in Belgium... As expected to be honest.

Hopefully suits us.

Can't wait for it... It draw tears to my eyes...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98OykDbVGzk

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    Can't wait for it... It draw tears to my eyes...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98OykDbVGzk
    Same here brother, same here......I cannot wait for it...

Extending times in corners and forcing others to also buckle up with more wing can't hurt on a track like that.

Both Max & Perez will be on their 3rd engine this next race . That's 12 races to go! Charles will be on a new power unit this race. No one knows if that's #3 or #4 ? Will there be a 10 place penalty for him later? The best to him and Carlos esp. if there's rain.

Both Max & Perez will be on their 3rd engine this next race . That's 12 races to go! Charles will be on a new power unit this race. No one knows if that's #3 or #4 ? Will there be a 10 place penalty for him later? The best to him and Carlos esp. if there's rain.
    yep, grid spot penalties for RedBull and Ferrari. RedBull gave it a chance this season but it looks unfortunate for them. Lewis looks to get #8 for 2021. RedBull at Baku, Silverstone and Hungary was no fault of their own.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

OK Charles will be on his 3rd engine with no penalty until later in the season when he goes from this #3 engine to a 4th. Meanwhile Ferrari still has some 2020 parts that can still be legally changed. There's hope for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    Same here brother, same here......I cannot wait for it...
    Likewise!
    Trying to be less angry..

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    yep, grid spot penalties for RedBull and Ferrari. RedBull gave it a chance this season but it looks unfortunate for them. Lewis looks to get #8 for 2021. RedBull at Baku, Silverstone and Hungary was no fault of their own.
    Just realized something after today's free practice. Almost everyone is on their 3 engine now. It's possible that the teams can use an older used engine with the possibllity of turning down the engine mode on said used engine.

OK Charles will be on his 3rd engine with no penalty until later in the season when he goes from this #3 engine to a 4th. Meanwhile Ferrari still has some 2020 parts that can still be legally changed. There's hope for sure!
    what's important is getting the new parts, we aren't challenging for a title this year, so throwing away one race with a penalty isn't important, especially if it means added performance to challenge to steal a win at a future race.

Quote Originally Posted by Cavallino View Post
    what's important is getting the new parts, we aren't challenging for a title this year, so throwing away one race with a penalty isn't important, especially if it means added performance to challenge to steal a win at a future race.
    !00% agree! The penalty means little . A future win or podium is what counts.

!00% agree! A win or podiums with 12 left to go !

YES YES!!! Forget this season. Work towards the future. I’m so sick Mercedes. Beat them next year!

A few more crash starts and heavy rain races and William's and Russell may well be the team & driver of the year!! Meanwhile there's rumors of Mick to Alfa & they will also get the new Ferrari engine A Swiss driver with a Swiss home team ! 10 wins 26 podiums is a lot better than the new Haas team,
    Last edited by Brembo; 3rd September 2021 at 07:59.

Horner confirms Albon closer to Williams than Alfa:

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/h...liams/6659653/

Hopefully either way the engine deal and technical collaboration with Alfa is safe. Mercedes can't be allowed to corner the market by sharing around windtunnels with literally half the grid.

Bottas confirmed at Alfa Romeo in 2022!Now for the announcement of his replacement.

(I'm sooo looking forward to Lewis throwing his toys for being challenged by Russell!)
    Forza Ferrari
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."

Happy for Bottas. He's still a pretty solid driver and someone who can help Alfa to take a step forward next year. It will be interesting to see who's going to partner him next year. Gio had ample opportunities to prove himself, but apart from some flashes of brilliance in qualifying, he has been pretty underwhelming.

I think Alfa is a good move for Bottas. Sure he's not great but he's free from the shackles of playing second fiddle, with more freedom he will at least be able to show the best version of himself, albeit in a much inferior team.

Hope Albon gets the Williams seat but can't see it.

Quote Originally Posted by ntukza View Post
    Bottas confirmed at Alfa Romeo in 2022!Now for the announcement of his replacement.

(I'm sooo looking forward to Lewis throwing his toys for being challenged by Russell!)
    As far as a challenge goes it depends on if Lewis has a veto power #1 drivers contract going into his next years with Merc. That would mean Russell will agree to be Rubenized along side his team mate. I'm still not understanding $$ why Merc would let Bottas go after all their success with him along side Lewis.

AlphaTauri confirms Pierre Gasly and Yuki Tsunoda will remain at the team for 2022.