Page 37 of 43 FirstFirst ... 12232425262728293031323334353637383940414243 LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,110 of 1283

Thread: 2021 F1 news/rumours

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    The purpose of promotional videos are to showcase the brand in a succinct manner. Red Bull is promoting their own brand, and the target audience is their fans. It does not fall into "news and rumors" category.

So this forum is not the place for posting Red Bull promo videos.
    So the up-and-coming GP (MexicoGP 2021) promo vid is not "news and rumors" ??????.......or is this your narrative???
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    So the up-and-coming GP (MexicoGP 2021) promo vid is not "news and rumors" ??????.......or is this your narrative???
    F1 fans apparently are not allowed to post F1 related content or have F1 discussions unless it involves Ferrari. I wonder if we are allowed to talk about the amazing battle for the WDC even though Max or Lewis doesn't drive for Ferrari.

Quote Originally Posted by SS454 View Post
    F1 fans apparently are not allowed to post F1 related content or have F1 discussions unless it involves Ferrari. I wonder if we are allowed to talk about the amazing battle for the WDC even though Max or Lewis doesn't drive for Ferrari.
    Apparently and short-sided if you ask me. I'm on another forum (FerrariChat) and they are very open....there is even a couple of Lewis fans in the chat room. The moderators clamp down on profane language or tone of language that degrades a member in a derogatory manner.

If you can't differentiate between a "promotional" video and the ongoing WDC battle, than that's your problem. Don't expect others to hold your hand and treat you like a toddler.

This thread is for news and rumors. And promo videos aren't news. And no, it's not a "narrative", it's a basic knowledge, like earth being round.

You can show your support for Red Bull in a Red Bull fan forum (if there's any). But this place doesn't need your Red Bull lovefest.

If you can't differentiate between a "promotional" video and the ongoing WDC battle, than that's your problem. Don't expect others to hold your hand and treat you like a toddler.

This thread is for news and rumors. And promo videos aren't news. And no, it's not a "narrative", it's a basic knowledge, like earth being round.

You can show your support for Red Bull in a Red Bull fan forum (if there's any). But this place doesn't need your Red Bull lovefest.
    How nice.......but you don't get to make that decision?

What decision? Promo videos aren't news and I don't see why you're having such hard time at gasping this simple fact.

A Red Bull fan posting Red Bull promo in a Ferrari forum is quite funny. My suggestion is: make a Red Bull fan forum and post these stuffs there. So you can cheer Red Bull's overtake on Ferrari and gush over Max. No one gonna bother you there.

What decision? Promo videos aren't news and I don't see why you're having such hard time at gasping this simple fact.

A Red Bull fan posting Red Bull promo in a Ferrari forum is quite funny. My suggestion is: make a Red Bull fan forum and post these stuffs there. So you can cheer Red Bull's overtake on Ferrari and gush over Max. No one gonna bother you there.
    BREAKING NEWS: It's the Mexican GP this weekend! - insert promo video

I don't know, seems it could be argued as "news". In any case, I don't know why it's such a big deal. If the video wasn't interesting to you, then don't watch it. If you haven't noticed, very little ever gets discussed when it isn't race weekend, which is a big shame. I encourage you or anyone else to post Ferrari content, even if there is very little of it.

Look, this promotional video is for the up-and-coming MexicoGP......as well as the others I have posted regarding said GP for said city or country.

I will post more in the future regarding said GP.

Look, this promotional video is for the up-and-coming MexicoGP......as well as the others I have posted regarding said GP for said city or country.

Post it on a Red Bull forum
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Post it on a Red Bull forum
    The all illustrious Greig once again dememinishes free speech related to F1. This is getting to be an amazing site!!!

The all illustrious Greig once again dememinishes free speech related to F1. This is getting to be an amazing site!!!
    What do you expect from someone who lives in a place where free speech doesn’t exist?

This site hasn’t had any semblance of free speech in years.

Your free to not log in
    Forza Ferrari

I do not comment a lot, also because I don't have enough time to do so. But I read whenever I can. Now you made me watch a video because I wanted to know what the fuzz was about.
    So I did.
    It's not news.
    It's a rather simple and cheap promo.

And yes, freedom of speech and so on......but this is not a "just another F1 forum" . This is RED.

Just my opinion. You don't have to agree. There are other colors.
    You can run like the wind, but you'll never outrun the Prancing Horse

BREAKING NEWS: It's the Mexican GP this weekend! - insert promo video

I don't know, seems it could be argued as "news". In any case, I don't know why it's such a big deal. If the video wasn't interesting to you, then don't watch it. If you haven't noticed, very little ever gets discussed when it isn't race weekend, which is a big shame. I encourage you or anyone else to post Ferrari content, even if there is very little of it.
    It was a PR video done by Red Bull for Red Bull. I think you should "wonder" less and star paying some attention. A Ferrari fan forum is not the place for Red Bull promo videos, simple.

Look, this is a PR video done by Red Bull for Red Bull's own brand exposure. It's not a news.

Whether you post more Red Bull PR stuffs here or not doesn't matter. But you'll always get called out. A Ferrari fan forum is not a general F1 fan forum, nor it's a place for Red Bull Promo videos.

Your free to not log in
    you're*

You're*

If you want to go down that route
    Forza Ferrari

Really hard to believe that posting a video for an upcoming GP, regardless of who made it, really causes people so much grief. It's in the right thread so what's the issue? It's not been posted in a way that is inappropriate. It's not a mandatory read, so it's quite easy to not open it. Myself, I appreciate any type of news that people post and if I feel like reading it I will. With the scant amount of postings lately, I think the last thing we should do is discourage people from posting.

Look, this is a PR video done by Red Bull for Red Bull's own brand exposure. It's not a news.

Whether you post more Red Bull PR stuffs here or not doesn't matter. But you'll always get called out. A Ferrari fan forum is not a general F1 fan forum, nor it's a place for Red Bull Promo videos.
    This is starting to sound like this website is ran under a dictatorship.

If you don't like it.....

What's next posts from Hamilton's instagram as news?
    Forza Ferrari

If you don't like it.....

What's next posts from Hamilton's instagram as news?
    please....

Let me get this straight, if it's not from Ferrari or about Ferrari, then it should'nt ge posted??? Anything from RedBull, Mclaren, Mercedes, Alpine, etc. should NOT be posted related to F1???

please....

Let me get this straight, if it's not from Ferrari or about Ferrari, then it should'nt ge posted??? Anything from RedBull, Mclaren, Mercedes, Alpine, etc. should NOT be posted related to F1???
    Well if it's from Mercedes admitting that their engine is a cheat and that they've been forced to revert to an old one for the coming four seasons you're welcome

Or if you have some news from Instagram that Hammy decides to retire to focus on his clothing brand that's also welcome.

please....

Keep posting Jg. Probably a lot more people on here appreciate it than don't.

LMAO. North Americans and their ever present paranoia of dictatorship.

@Greig is not only a moderator, he's also the site administrator. Pretty sure most of the server cost comes out of his pocket. So you're not posting your "views" on a U.N sponsored forum, you're basically a freeloader complaining about arbitrary things.

Posting PR videos and dubbing them as "news" is quite hilarious. PR videos are for Red Bull's sponsors and fans. And Ferrari forum isn't place for those stuffs.

please....

PR videos aren't news. It's not rocket science and it's not that hard to understand.

News about other teams and drivers are being posted here and will get posted. But their sponsor driven social media stuffs aka PR videos and Promos? No, they shouldn't be posted here.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Bob View Post
    Really hard to believe that posting a video for an upcoming GP, regardless of who made it, really causes people so much grief. It's in the right thread so what's the issue? It's not been posted in a way that is inappropriate. It's not a mandatory read, so it's quite easy to not open it. Myself, I appreciate any type of news that people post and if I feel like reading it I will. With the scant amount of postings lately, I think the last thing we should do is discourage people from posting.

Why can't we just focus on us though? For the first time in ages we seem to be heading in the right direction yet there seems to be more fractiousness among posters.

LMAO. North Americans and their ever present paranoia of dictatorship.

@Greig is not only a moderator, he's also the site administrator. Pretty sure most of the server cost comes out of his pocket. So you're not posting your "views" on a U.N sponsored forum, you're basically a freeloader complaining about arbitrary things.

Posting PR videos and dubbing them as "news" is quite hilarious. PR videos are for Red Bull's sponsors and fans. And Ferrari forum isn't place for those stuffs.
    This sounds "LMAO. North Americans and their ever present paranoia of dictatorship." raciist and it is your myopic narrative view. Fortunately, for us North Americans (as well as others), we gravitate towards a more open view when it comes to F1.

PR videos aren't news. It's not rocket science and it's not that hard to understand.

News about other teams and drivers are being posted here and will get posted. But their sponsor driven social media stuffs aka PR videos and Promos? No, they shouldn't be posted here.
    This PR video is paying tribute to the Mexican community. Do you speak for the Mexican people regarding said video??? I'm sure IF there were people from Mexico, they would have a say. Do you speak for the other videos from RedBull of said country or city with regards to F1??? I certainly don't and neither do you. Maybe those poeple of said country or city would not mind seeing a RedBull video of said country or city paying tribute to them......as I would'nt mind either.

Are you so obtuse about North Americans??? Are you so obtuse about RedBull paying tribute to said city or country??? I'm not.....and maybe you should'nt be either.

To be fair, the UK is currently becoming a third world dictatorship where free speech, independent thought and any divergence from 'wokethink' are increasingly being forbidden.

Not sure Greig is really much of a dictator next to the ********* who 'run' the country!

[A fiver'll be fine mate!]
    Trying to be less angry..

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Singer View Post
    To be fair, the UK is currently becoming a third world dictatorship where free speech, independent thought and any divergence from 'wokethink' are increasingly being forbidden.

Not sure Greig is really much of a dictator next to the ********* who 'run' the country!

[A fiver'll be fine mate!]
    SS454 said this website is "starting to sound like this website is ran under a dictatorship." The OP did'nt say it was one.