Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213

Thread: 2021 F1 news/rumours

Quote Originally Posted by 330 p4 View Post
    The Lemans entry is due to F1 budget cap, staff would have to be made redundant, awkward to do so re purposed some staff to LeMans effort. Also Ferrari are practically building Hass now with more staff they have to split off from F1 due to budget cap.

BOP is worrying with Germans about, they've gone for the cheaper slower alternative and will likely do that German thing of being manipulative and use the BOP to their advantage but with big hitters in the hypercar class and putting more money in maybe the Germans lose out this time with their dodgy politics.
    Exactly.
    Also, it's a really good thing that Ferrari actually shows that they have more than one main interest; other than F1.

It's only a good thing.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

More changes in Ferrari F1 chassis department.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by MSC Fan View Post
    There is no other reason why he would stay back. As much as people like to talk trash about him, one mustn't forget that he is a genius who was heavily involved in engine building from the beginning of Schumacher's dominance. He is an extremely good engineer no matter what people say.
    He's a great as an engineer, no doubt.
    But, in a management role?
    I expect a short life-span or he'd do a great job.
    Either way, only time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    More changes in Ferrari F1 chassis department.
    Hope it helps the Scuderia.

Quote Originally Posted by Warp View Post
    no longer a part of Ferrari's plans. Confirmed by Binotto himself.
    The main point of bringing Haas into Maranello and pushing staff over to them plus this LeMans effort is to retain existing staff. Would be hard on existing staff to say we have to move you to the USA or fire you. The current announcements with Haas and LeMans means staff are retained and do not have to move thousands of miles to keep their jobs.

A view of Mercedes split turbo design wth the MGU-H next to the compressor while the exhaust portion is on the other end. These 2 components sit between the V banks of the 6 cylinder ICE.

https://twitter.com/AlbertFabrega/st...141508/photo/1
    It's not how start but how you finish.