Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819

Thread: 2021 F1 news/rumours

Quote Originally Posted by ntukza View Post
    None of you said anything about this. But when I "threaten" to respond to it, only then do you go on about keeping politics out of TSN??? Please! Rather keep quiet once and for all. Don't be like the F1 stewards that change the rules mid-race!
    Quite honestly I'm here to talk about Ferrari, and not about talk bout BLM.
    It's really that simple.
    I do care bout racism, people that know me well enough know that there are two things that **** me off , racism and violence towards women and children;
    having said this, I don't think that a Ferrari forum is the place to discuss BLM issues; not unless the management of this forum says that it is.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

I stole this from F1technical :)

https://www.formu1a.uno/ferrari-in-b...potra-ridursi/
    Lots of juicy info from formu1a.uno . Says Ferrari were running the PU conservatively last weekend

The SF21 (even with Alfa, which, having a very efficient car, defended itself well in terms of top speeds) is the car that suffered the most from clipping in the last 200 full-throttle meters of the main straight. Second Mercedes. Red Bull much less. Defending itself very well in the other two straights

Ferrari seems to have wanted (or had to) keep some HP at rest for an apparently cautious choice regarding reliability. He could have extracted further performance (0.150) from the PU setup and tuning on a track where this aspect is the most incisive.

At the tests Ferrari were believed to be about 20 HP behind Mercedes (similar to Honda) , 4 tenths in Bahrain, it will be able to increase by 5 HP if it manages to solve small 'collateral problems', reaching a gap of 15 HP. It would be a great result. Provided that Mercedes does not quickly solve some small problems with the endothermic of its PU

Quote Originally Posted by aroutis View Post
    Quite honestly I'm here to talk about Ferrari, and not about talk bout BLM.
    It's really that simple.
    I do care bout racism, people that know me well enough know that there are two things that **** me off , racism and violence towards women and children;
    having said this, I don't think that a Ferrari forum is the place to discuss BLM issues; not unless the management of this forum says that it is.
    Quite honestly, I don't mind whether you want to talk about Ferrari or racism or nothing. My post, the one you replied to, was not about what you prefer to talk about, or trying to make you talk about things you don't want to talk about. In fact I even encouraged that people rather keep quiet. Maybe read it again to get the gist of it.
    Black Lives Matter
    We Race as One
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."

Quote Originally Posted by Jax View Post

Lots of juicy info from formu1a.uno . Says Ferrari were running the PU conservatively last weekend

The SF21 (even with Alfa, which, having a very efficient car, defended itself well in terms of top speeds) is the car that suffered the most from clipping in the last 200 full-throttle meters of the main straight. Second Mercedes. Red Bull much less. Defending itself very well in the other two straights

Ferrari seems to have wanted (or had to) keep some HP at rest for an apparently cautious choice regarding reliability. He could have extracted further performance (0.150) from the PU setup and tuning on a track where this aspect is the most incisive.

At the tests Ferrari were believed to be about 20 HP behind Mercedes (similar to Honda) , 4 tenths in Bahrain, it will be able to increase by 5 HP if it manages to solve small 'collateral problems', reaching a gap of 15 HP. It would be a great result. Provided that Mercedes does not quickly solve some small problems with the endothermic of its PU
    I'm interested to see how our car performs in a balanced track like Imola. If the aero is good enough and what your article says is true then we simply have a 2019 RedBull on our hands, except it's much easier to drive. I hope we win something this year, even VP of Ferrari thinks it isn't too far fetched.
    "I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance." - Michael Schumacher

Quote Originally Posted by Jax View Post

I guess it's better to be slow because of aero than to be slow because of the engine, because technically the aero can be fixed to some extent.
    Black Lives Matter
    We Race as One
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."

[AMuS]

MERCEDES: GPS comparison shows that Mercedes lost time against Red Bull in Turn 2, 5, 6 and 10. So mainly in fast corners. And at the end of the straights. The Mercedes engine goes into "charging mode" earlier than the Honda engine. Last year it was the other way round.

How long will it take Mercedes to catch up with Red Bull in terms of speed? It will take at least a month, according to Mercedes engineers.
    Then the first upgrade will arrive. A direct comparison with Red Bull will show whether it will be the only upgrade for 2021.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Sir Lewis will sign to driver for NASCAR 20222 ? Is that possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Sir Lewis will sign to driver for NASCAR 20222 ? Is that possible?
    Well it was April Fools, but I definitely would like the idea

Imagine his face after getting wrecked by one of the madmen like Keselowski or Stenhouse while leading the Daytona 500