Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011

Thread: 2021 Pre Season Testing [12-14 March]

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    On Mercedes

Marc Surer says Mercedes has a balance issue.

“The car will be fast, it will stay fast,” he told Formel1.de.

“My theory is this, a flat car like the Aston Martin or the Mercedes has the centre of downforce nicely centred under the car. Because of the cut, they lose downforce in the rear and the centre of downforce moves forward as a result. This puts the car out of balance.

“For me it’s just a balance problem that they need to get to grips with. Pressure has moved forward. And now the cars have oversteer. That means the rear end is getting loose as a result.”
    Poor Vettel. Just as he joined a team known for a good downforce in the rear, they lose that feature.
    "I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance." - Michael Schumacher

Quote Originally Posted by MSC Fan View Post
    Poor Vettel. Just as he joined a team known for a good downforce in the rear, they lose that feature.
    On the contrary, Wolff and team will e-mail their findings to AMRF1 overnight......problem fixed.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Max and Yuki hot laps...side by side comparison.

https://twitter.com/F1/status/1371569140348112896

Sainz and Kimi ALMOST clash.....Kimi's onboard

https://twitter.com/Peke_Formula1/st...11387059208192

Dreaming is a beautiful natural thing.As long as they are not nitemares.Iam totally over the word sand bagging I hope that redbull really come out firing the reason I say red bull is because they have had the better in testing out of all the teams including ferrari.

Well it's going to be RB or Merc that wins. If it's either of them that means those that 2 teams (once Tyrell and Stewart) would have won 12 straight titles, they are already on 11 straight 1 better than McLaren and William's 84-93. Think Williams won constructors in 94 so they are equal on 11 straight. 98-04 Ferrari and McLaren won 7 straight constructors.

Edit: Merc was Brawn which won 2009 so that's 12 straight between them this year will be 13.