Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 Bahrain Grand Prix - Sakhir, March 26 - 28

Quote Originally Posted by Jax View Post
    yes they did, yellow tyre
    Well then how many yellow marked tires we have !! I thought that they are the best racing tire and did we waste one too many ??

Leclerc looking like Seb out there...

We are on Mediums, no one is mentioning this though

Quote Originally Posted by gump1480 View Post
    Well then how many yellow marked tires we have !! I thought that they are the best racing tire and did we waste one too many ??
    i don't know my friend, all i know is they won't be 1.5 seconds off pole !!

Quote Originally Posted by darkchild View Post
    Leclerc looking like Seb out there...

We are on Mediums, no one is mentioning this though
    You wanna bet Leclerc will be ahead of Sainz after Quali ? :)

I really can't tell what would I hate more, another Merc title or a red bull one

Did anyone catch the speedtraps?
    "I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance." - Michael Schumacher

Looks like Max has a real chance to win WDC this year.

If we start on 3rd row that is success. RB in Max hands is a freaking machine, that guy is seriously impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by KimiBot View Post
    I'm not sure if the FPs are representatives of the pace, as much as I want them to be. Last year in Austria, it actually looked like we didn't fall too far off Mercedes and RedBull in race pace during the long runs and people actually thought there would be a close fight between Verstappen and RedBulls. I will wait until quali before making a judgement.
    "I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance." - Michael Schumacher

Probably will, but last year Leclerc was on it from FP1 till last race. Sainz is newcomer, not exactly fastest guy over one lap and yet...

Quote Originally Posted by darkchild View Post
    Probably will, but last year Leclerc was on it from FP1 till last race. Sainz is newcomer, not exactly fastest guy over one lap and yet...
    Could be the setup difference perhaps? Leclerc looked way more comfortable throughout testing and FP1 than Sainz. He did do the same last year at Austria. With that said, I hope Ferrari backs the faster driver.

I wander if CL is still surprised how they are competetive...?

Wait for Merc to open the tap. I’m still not convinced they are second. It’s been 7 years of this and I’ll only believe it when I see it.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    Wait for Merc to open the tap. I’m still not convinced they are second. It’s been 7 years of this and I’ll only believe it when I see it.
    Yeah, probably so, Gasly was just in P3, so it really looks like that they have better PU now.

Ferrari didn't touch the soft.
    Interesting. Izola says that Soft is a good race tire and S-S-M or S-M-M is the strategy for the race.
    Let's see how tires are managed. Because with .7 .9 difference between S and M-H, if we cannot manage S, it will be a bad race for Ferrari. But if we can manage S, then CS's 6th place is really, really good.

David croft is the village idiot. His commentary has deteriorated from previous years, which is a feat in its self! I can believe F1 TV use this guy as their English commentary.

He keeps saying Ferrari's laps aren't 'genuine'.. it makes it sound like they are skipping a chicane or cutting a corner. The hatred is real. It's a practice session, he makes it sound like they are drowning kittens in a lake.
    Forza Ferrari!

Yap. Mercs just want to show they are slow so FIA will sit on their hands, and boom, 8 races later, championship is already over. And when regulations change, Mercs will have half a year advantage to develop the next years car. FIA are ****ing clowns.

Quote Originally Posted by ElTigro View Post
    David croft is the village idiot. His commentary has deteriorated from previous years, which is a feat in its self! I can believe F1 TV use this guy as their English commentary.

He keeps saying Ferrari's laps aren't 'genuine'.. it makes it sound like they are skipping a chicane or cutting a corner. The hatred is real. It's a practice session, he makes it sound like they are drowning kittens in a lake.
    Makes me miss Murray. I hope Ferrari proves this c*** wrong.

I agree 100%. I hope both Ferrari finish in front of Hamilton for that very reason. When i listen to him bashing Ferrari, it makes me want to punch something. Can t stand him.

Yeah, probably so, Gasly was just in P3, so it really looks like that they have better PU now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfax84 View Post
    Yap. Mercs just want to show they are slow so FIA will sit on their hands, and boom, 8 races later, championship is already over. And when regulations change, Mercs will have half a year advantage to develop the next years car. FIA are ****ing clowns.
    Mercedes does'nt have a PU problem. They have a floor problem, especially in the rear portion of the car due to the regulation change. Their low rake angle does'nt agree with the cut out portion of the rear floor.

Mercedes are going to have to redesign their floor OR raise the rake of their car (which I foresee the redesign of the floor to be the simplest issue).

Give Mercedes 2 to 3 races. For now, it looks like Max will win a few races.

Onward to qualifying to see where everyone stands.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

The Sky lot are all anti! Like Andrew Benson on the BBC. All seem to treat us as the 'baddies'. Bet they're fed up we haven't got a German driver anymore to hate that bit more! Ar***oles..
    Trying to be less angry..

Somewhat optimistic considering the gap between softs and mediums over one lap extend a lot when it's really hot and slick and that Carlos set his time when the track was less rubbered in compared to say Gasly. I'm not sure what Bottas' real pace is but tyre adjusted Sainz would be P3 in that session. Hopefully we can beat McLaren, Pérez and Gasly in qualifying and set up a P4-P5. That'd be an ideal start to the season, in particular since the layout of Bahrain doesn't suit our current concept so well (in effect, playing into the strengths of Alpha Tauri and McLaren with straightline speed and heavy braking source Monza last year). Hopefully by the time we get to tracks where corner speed is more important such as the coming three, we gap them.

What makes him think we aren’t genuine? Just out of pure jealousy, hatred, overall obsession with Hamilton? He makes me sick. We should start a petition and hand it in to liberty/sky to have him fired for his bias.

If Ferrari are 3rd/4th fastest, Sky should be praising our comeback from last season. If it were any other team they would be talking non-stop about the recovery. Much like they are with McLaren. What a joke.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Wonder if we genuinely see this freaking slow...I know it’s practice, but still....the car seems like it’s a hard to drive...

Let’s hope Max,s speed is real and hopefully he’ll deny Hamster of the 8th wdc

What I'm virtually certain of is that we're well ahead of Aston and Alpine.

You and me both!
    Red Bull are going to achieve what we failed to achieve for 8 years - beat Merc in the Hybrid era, and that's with chopping and changing engine suppliers.
    Forza Ferrari
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    If they had something they would have test d it by now...it’s just a bluff

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    Cars upgrades are locked since FP1. They can't bring anything revolutionary anymore, because it will require a token.