Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 Bahrain Grand Prix - Sakhir, March 26 - 28

Quote Originally Posted by Noquarter View Post
    49 vs 18. Nice joke
    Carlos had 7 DNF and Max 4, so that explain something, Carlos even had average grid position stats better than Max. He is a good driver, I am happy he is with us.

I dont see any difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso Svedese View Post
    The official website says Charles suffered from traffic on his fastest lap, which should explain the time.

I hope for one car in the second and the other in the third row tomorrow.
    Just watched an onboard on F1 TV from CL lap and there was no real trafic issue. He met 2 cars, both of them went out of his way (maybe the second one he could have lost a bit in the corner after passing him) but the car didn't look good. It was sliding and in the last turn he had a moment and went out of the track. So not a good lap. Hopefully he can find the right setup.

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

Quote Originally Posted by Kyss4k View Post
    Just watched an onboard on F1 TV from CL lap and there was no real trafic issue. He met 2 cars, both of them went out of his way (maybe the second one he could have lost a bit in the corner after passing him) but the car didn't look good. It was sliding and in the last turn he had a moment and went out of the track. So not a good lap. Hopefully he can find the right setup.
    He generally nails it during Q3. That was his improvement in 2020 compared to 2018 or 2019.

The problem is whatever he’s does come Q3, it will shouldn’t be again a real pain for him & us as we are hoping to have good race pac

Happy for Carlos.
    Let's see how it ends on Sunday. Results in FP1,2 were better than I expected for us, mainly because the differences are small.
    So, pecking order is still not clear. There is a step forward. How much? We will see.

Quote Originally Posted by Alonsomaniac View Post
    Don't worry about Leclerc. We don't know what he was doing and what Sainz was doing exactly. Times in FP are not that important, as long as one of the cars is on the right pace we can trust the other can do the same if he has to.
    I somehow feel Carlos will match up to leclerc. He’s a good driver, scores consistent points & pretty much reliable.

Im pretty happy with Sainz's speed . Dont know who will be better then the 2 . Although i slightly support Lec ,i will be delighted if Sainz managed a very good result for the team !!!! 1st of all comes teams results ,no matter who is driving!!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Ferrari have improved no doubt.The first hurdle has been cleared as a ferrari fan iam happy.

Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    Ferrari have improved no doubt.The first hurdle has been cleared as a ferrari fan iam happy.
    Same here.

I think tomorrow RB and Merc will pull another 4 or 5 tenths on the rest but Ferrari seem to be in a nip and tuck battle with McLaren then a gap to the others.

I see Ham winning on Sunday unfortunately.

we are not sandbagging with a engine power, ferrari is bad in a low speed corners, and in the middle speed corners

To many crystal balls and none are correct.One step at a time fellow ferrari tragics.

Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSpeed View Post
    "I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance." - Michael Schumacher

Anyone notice Mick is using the initials MSC on the drivers board. Thought is was nostalgiac.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

We need to calm down. Max's FP2 time is 2 seconds slower than his own testing time couple of weeks back. Everyone is sandbagging, trying to iron out any niggles. Today all will be revealed.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSpeed View Post
    This season too many choices for me
    I will be supporting Ferrari/Lec/Sainz/Vettel/Alonso/Kimi....!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfax84 View Post
    We need to calm down. Max's FP2 time is 2 seconds slower than his own testing time couple of weeks back. Everyone is sandbagging, trying to iron out any niggles. Today all will be revealed.
    Cannot compare the two days...wind and track condition can change by the hour.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    This season too many choices for me
    I will be supporting Ferrari/Lec/Sainz/Vettel/Alonso/Kimi....!!
    I'm gonna support Hamilton. As everyone I support does poorly for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyss4k View Post
    I'm gonna support Hamilton. As everyone I support does poorly for some reason.

Hope you reverse logic works out!

Charles seated atypically high; helmet’s above the Halo. Will we get into trouble for that anyone think?

Looks like Vettel's car has been handed to Leclerc and Leclerc's to Sainz, explains why Sainz is going solid and Leclerc is spinning.

Leclerc still spinning and not confident inside the car will affect our qualifying result.

Sky uk :D , Ferrari just 0.7 on a harder tire away no mentioning the tire :D ... pathetic

Leclerc is not impressive at all so far.

Quote Originally Posted by chinmay View Post
    Looks like Vettel's car has been handed to Leclerc and Leclerc's to Sainz, explains why Sainz is going solid and Leclerc is spinning.
    Funny how we speculated all throughout off-season about Leclerc leading the team and making the difference, only for Sainz to look more comfortable than him!
    Forza Ferrari
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."

I thought the gap between Sainz and Leclerc was probably different set up directions yesterday but all weekend, all types of runs, even today Leclerc is off by some way. Can't call it until after qualifying however it's grabbed my attention and is the main thing I am looking at now.

let's see how leclerc and Sainz compare after 3 or 4 races.

Did Carlos and Charles do their times on the medium tyre? Didn't catch that.
    Ferrari per sempre !

Quote Originally Posted by SashAlex View Post
    Did Carlos and Charles do their times on the medium tyre? Didn't catch that.
    yes they did, yellow tyre