Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: 2021 Spanish Grand Prix - Catalunya, May 07 - 09

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    considering where are we in 2015/2017/2018 we were the one who consistently fought against Mercs to now being at 4th/5th/6th or finishing out of points seems to be a good improvement for them. Seriously
    When a driver makes a mistake oh man remove him, when the team principal isn’t able to deliver the team results giving disaster results year by year oh no it’s not his mistake. Good logics
    So you would have replaced Todt well before 1999 then?
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    We're 5 tenths away though, our absolute best lap is 1:17.282. On his final Q3 lap, Leclerc didn't do personal best final sector. In team radio he also admitted the mistake. The fact is, we're lot closer here than last year (Leclerc was 1.5 seconds away from pole). Just compare our previous years sector 3 times with this year's.

Here we go again. T10 has been re-done for this year 2021 so it's a faster swooping turn than previous years. Of course ANYONE'S time in Sector 3 will be better than last year.......jeeeez.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Here we go again. T10 has been re-done for this year 2021 so it's a faster swooping turn than previous years. Of course ANYONE'S time in Sector 3 will be better than last year.......jeeeez.
    Duh but we are still closer to pole than last year, we are not the only car using the new T10.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    You are the one using it as something against Ferrari though, maybe think before you post your next attack on the team.
    So why is Mclaren beating Ferrari n the WCC standing for 2021 with less staff and budget???

So why is Mclaren beating Ferrari n the WCC standing for 2021 with less staff and budget???
    Better engine that they don't need to staff and budget for. And also a red flag at Imola.....
    Forza Ferrari

Duh but we are still closer to pole than last year, we are not the only car using the new T10.
    Of course Ferrari is closer to pole than last year!!!!! DUUUUUHHHHH, maybe because Ferrari got a double whammy in 2020 and both instances hampered performance.

Better engine that they don't need to staff and budget for. .
    hammer-nail-head.

Of course Ferrari is closer to pole than last year!!!!! DUUUUUHHHHH, maybe because Ferrari got a double whammy in 2020 and both instances hampered performance.
    You just attacked a guy for saying we were closer to pole? now you agree we are closer to pole, so why did you challenge his post and make out T10 was something special?

Do different people share your login?
    Forza Ferrari

Come on now Greig, I am sure you understand that fans are not happy. Everything was fine, Arrivabenes team made progress every year, and there was a real fight with Mercs, and then comes Binotto with ultimatum, and gives worst car at least in 40 years. Now we are happy when we get P4 in quali. I am sure you understand.

hammer-nail-head.
    So why are you using that as some kind of way to attack Ferrari?

You actually make no sense.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by KimiBot View Post
    Come on now Greig, I am sure you understand that fans are not happy. Everything was fine, Arrivabenes team made progress every year, and there was a real fight with Mercs, and then comes Binotto with ultimatum, and gives worst car at least in 40 years. Now we are happy when we get P4 in quali. I am sure you understand.
    Least they are not hanging around forums trolling when their driver is long gone I suppose
    Forza Ferrari

So why are you using that as some kind of way to attack Ferrari?

You actually make no sense.
    Mclaren is attacking Ferrari....not me.

Mclaren is attacking Ferrari....not me.
    LOL you were the one posting about them beating us with less budget and staff....maybe you forgot?
    Forza Ferrari

Least they are not hanging around forums trolling when their driver is long gone I suppose
    Come on now Greig, I am trying speak with you like an adult to another adult.

LOL you were the one posting about them beating us with less budget and staff....maybe you forgot?
    Just stating the facts as they are currently.

He is going to twist your reason for being here.

Charles! You magnificent *******.

That kid is the real deal. Sad that we are celebrating a 4th place in quali, but it is what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    Quite so, but Charles will one day replace him as the leader of the pack, if there's any justice. Ferrari had better get their finger out. P4 and P6 for our boys is a good showing but our lack of straight-line speed and tyre wear are worrying, we'll see. A podium isn't impossible.
    Only if Charles goes to Merc or maybe BRB

We had another familiar Qualifying result. George does well in Qualifying, come race day, may just miss out on a top 10 finish and the elusive Points. Latifi around the back row of the Grid. Then race day, might finish low down, or may crash out.
    Having lower expectations from this year's car. Getting use to low expectations after the previous seasons that we have had. The Quest for Points could roll on.
    This season could see an interesting tussle between Ferrari and McLaren in the Constructors. Couldn't say who could finish on top in this battle.
    Like to see Fernando Alonso do well in his home race. Nice guy. Won Drivers Title for Renault, drove for Ferrari and McLaren. Started at Minardi? I believe he has his own Karting School?
    The good times WILL return, and FERever.

LOL......Ferrari have had years to develop the PU and has yet to catch up to Mercedes.

That's the "hope rule"--> let's HOPE next year...........and next year.......and next year. Just keep on hoping I guess.
    We did beat them!
    And how many of those years were engine freeze years?

Quote Originally Posted by Cavallino View Post
    We did beat them!
    And how many of those years were engine freeze years?
    Really!!!.....When did Ferrari beat them?? Who's them??

How many of those years were engine freeze years??? Tell that to Honda as they were 1 year later into the turbo hybrid era with no help YET here we are in 2021 and Honda has made advances to their PU along with RedBull.
    Last edited by jgonzalesm6; 9th May 2021 at 00:31.

Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post
    Charles! You magnificent *******.

That kid is the real deal. Sad that we are celebrating a 4th place in quali, but it is what it is.

Only if Charles goes to Merc or maybe BRB
    No. We 're celebrating our performance compared to last year.
    We've made quite a jump and that's a reason to celebrate it.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

The bandwagon hoppers have derailed this thread with their consistent Ferrari bashing. They should open another thread and scream at each other like ducks.

Now on topic, P4 and P6 are solid starting positions. But strategy is more important. Both Lec/Sai should try to hold on to their grid positions after lap 1, gaining places at the start is fine, but losing places at the start will not be ideal.

Track position is key here. If Leclerc manages to hold on to his P4 and not let Ocon overtake him at the start, he doesn't need to worry about too much. Our race pace is much stronger than both Alpine or Mclaren. Sainz should attack Ocon and watch out for Ricciardo. We should be aggressive with our strategy and go for the undercut.

I can safely say that Leclerc is better than Verstappen in Quali.
    In race-trim, I think we need to see Leclerc in a machine with the same credentials as the '17 & '18 Ferraris.

Quote Originally Posted by aroutis View Post
    No. We 're celebrating our performance compared to last year.
    We've made quite a jump and that's a reason to celebrate it.
    BREAKING NEWS: Anything Ferrari does in 2021 is an improvement over 2020 because in 2020 Italy along with Ferrari were handicapped due to COVID-19 along with the FIA handicapping Ferrari with a 2nd fuel flow sensor.

Quote Originally Posted by Toothlessrage* View Post
    I can safely say that Leclerc is better than Verstappen in Quali.

BREAKING NEWS: Anything Ferrari does in 2021 is an improvement over 2020 because in 2020 Italy along with Ferrari were handicapped due to COVID-19 along with the FIA handicapping Ferrari with a 2nd fuel flow sensor.

Yes, it's obvious.
    But, my statement considers Lecler's and Verstappen JR's overall record. Not just this Quali.

Quote Originally Posted by Toothlessrage* View Post
    Yes, it's obvious.
    But, my statement considers Lecler's and Verstappen JR's overall record. Not just this Quali.
    Hey, whatever floats your boat. If that makes you feel better in the morning, so be it.

So you would have replaced Todt well before 1999 then?
    At least Todt had the call over What’s needed for Ferrari.
    But here, it’s simple just politics to gain that position from Mr. Binotto.

So you mean we should not criticise ferrari team at all. Where we do with our drivers.

Charles leclerc: he did perform exceptionally in Alfa team & he earned Ferrari seat. No doubt about that.
    In 2019, he was giving consistent poles. 2020 too because of him Ferrari at least had something in the points. He over performed in quali given the disaster car.
    2021: he’s doing the same, is there any change?

All here we are talking about Ferrari performance & we are comparing it with 2020. Glory runs in FP’s & they are happy for that with indeterminate logics.
    2017/2018 we were closer & look at those sector times. Seems like somebody missed those years

Current management of Mercs & RB is way stronger than Ferrari.

This is because Mr. Binotto is weak not that Toto or Horner are powerful.

Under his leadership 2019/2020 & now 2021. Only good thing what he did is picking up Leclerc & removing vettel. Apart from that nothing.