Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: 2021 Monaco Grand Prix - Monte Carlo, May 20 - 23

Regardless penalty or no penalty max will have his mirrors full of ferrari cars one slip up max and ferrari will pounce start thinking about lewis and you will come undone.Max you must stay focused.

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    I was never suggesting that Charles did a Michael. just that those who may have suggested it (Wolff) are out of order! And now even if the gearbox is OK, rain may be in the air, so anything could happen.
    you're right, anything could happen. When I checked the last 20 races here (since 2000), I was a bit surprised to note that only 60% (12) were won from pole.

Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    Regardless penalty or no penalty max will have his mirrors full of ferrari cars one slip up max and ferrari will pounce start thinking about lewis and you will come undone.Max you must stay focused.
    So you want Max to beat us?
    Forza Ferrari

I was never suggesting that Charles did a Michael. just that those who may have suggested it (Wolff) are out of order! And now even if the gearbox is OK, rain may be in the air, so anything could happen.
    As far as I can see, the drivers have defended LEC. It is only ******* like Benson on the BBC, the ******* at SkyF1 and the good old UK media that have jumped in with the snide references (comparisons?) to Schuey's infamous 'parking' incident.

I'm a Brit but, personally, I hope we boss the GP and shove it down the throats of the #UsualSuspects

PS Eurovision Winners - Italy*, UK - null points.

* And it was pretty much a proper rock song!

LOLLOCKS!
    Trying to be less angry..

Hopefully leclerc starts from P1, off late Max starts are exceptional. Need to be careful.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Singer View Post
    As far as I can see, the drivers have defended LEC. It is only ******* like Benson on the BBC, the ******* at SkyF1 and the good old UK media that have jumped in with the snide references (comparisons?) to Schuey's infamous 'parking' incident.

I'm a Brit but, personally, I hope we boss the GP and shove it down the throats of the #UsualSuspects

LOLLOCKS!
    So tired of these pundits... Especially Kravitz and Crofty. Seriously cannot wait for the day these idiots are replaced

LOLLOCKS!
    Brother I am no brit nor an Italian for that matter. There's nothing wrong with supporting your own camp and being biased, We all do it. But more often then not the sky UK crew want to be decision makers instead of just biased commentators. They seem to forget that they are broadcasting to a much larger audience now that they are the official English feed for the f1 TV. I for one hope you are right and that leclerc sticks it up their **** today

Gazzetta reports: "From rumors it seems that Ferrari will not replace the gearbox of Charles's SF21. Further checks were made this morning and the decision seems to be to keep the current gearbox. So Charles will start from pole position."

������������������: Charles Leclerc will start on pole for today's #MonacoGP as Ferrari find no problems on gearbox following crash

@SkyF1

UPDATE

A seguito delle ulteriori accurate verifiche effettuate questa mattina non sono stati riscontrati apparenti problemi sul cambio della vettura di @Charles_Leclerc, per cui il pilota monegasco partirā oggi regolarmente dalla pole position.

@Scuderia Ferrari official handle

Italian source's confirms that we'll start on POLE

Super info. That will be great win.
    Art without engineering is dreaming. Engineering without art is calculating. Steven K. Roberts

Hope Sainz jumps bottas at the start. This will give 2 Ferrari cars vs Max during the race.

Verstappen won't be in a position to bully Leclerc like he did to Hamilton in the previous 3 races. This is a race where he can cut down Hamilton's lead. Leclerc isn't his championship rival and as a result he won't be anywhere near as aggressive as he would normally be as it might very well end up being something like Singapore 2017, still we must be weary of a good start by him. Ferrari is also in a position to undercut Verstappen out. As far as Bottas is concerned, I think he will go backward down the order because he is trash under traffic. Hamilton has been nowhere throughout the weekend so I don't think much has changed. Sainz is well within the reach of a podium too.

Yes!

Next step is to keep the lead at the start. Then we're talking

78 laps. There are so many things that could go wrong. Reliability, crash, ill timed safety car, bad pitstop, bad pit call etc etc.

I'm just hoping for a good race for us.

Let's hope Charles has a good start and then it's in his hands!
    Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

a Charles win and a Carlos podium

Good news, hopefully Sainz can get to P3 1st lap then we have 2 cars against Max, 1-2 very possible today
    Forza Ferrari

hopefully Carlos can get ahead of Valterri so we have another car in the running.

LOLLOCKS!
    I'm a Brit too and a serious tifoso of Ferrari and a love of Italy generally, and I totally hope we can shove it down everyone's throats but I am afraid to get too carried away. As for Italy winning Eurovision with that noise of a rock 'song', it may be an omen but anything could still happen and hope it's not gearbox or crash-related. Forza Charles and Carlos.

I'm a Brit too and a serious tifoso of Ferrari and a love of Italy generally, and I totally hope we can shove it down everyone's throats but I am afraid to get too carried away. As for Italy winning Eurovision with that noise of a rock 'song', it may be an omen but anything could still happen and hope it's not gearbox or crash-related. Forza Charles and Carlos.
    If Ferrari win today as a one off will they replace the national anthem with the Eurovision winning song on the podium?

Fingers crossed for Charles that nothing happens to his gearbox.

Mattia Binotto: I don't think it was the internals that would have been damaged. It's more the externals of the gearbox we checked it carefully. It's only external inspections that we have done, so we will still have to cross those fingers, but all the checks we did were okay.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Changes on Charles car:

1. RHS front corner assembly
    2. RHS rear corner assembly
    3. Front and rear brakes friction material
    4. Brake pump
    5. Steering rack
    6. RHS turning vane
    7. RHS shark
    8. Floor
    9. Rear wing assembly

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Changes on Charles car:

1. RHS front corner assembly
    2. RHS rear corner assembly
    3. Front and rear brakes friction material
    4. Brake pump
    5. Steering rack
    6. RHS turning vane
    7. RHS shark
    8. Floor
    9. Rear wing assembly
    You forgot the front wing/nose assembly.

Gearbox is gone
    Forza Ferrari

What a disaster, probably won't start the race now.
    Forza Ferrari

Ah well. It was worth the risk because you can't overtake here anyway.

DAAAAAANGGG!!!!! Feel sorry for Leclerc.

Ah well a poor decision not to just take the penalty I guess.
    Forza Ferrari

Which loser inspected the frigging box and found nothing? FIRE HIM ASAP.

No race for me anyway. I hope Hammy crashes that's all.