Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 Monaco Grand Prix - Monte Carlo, May 20 - 23

now Leclerc bangs in a nice lap.

Leclerc with a mighty sector 2, Sainz with a mighty sector 3. Car is behaving well in the mechanical grip dominated slow-mid speed corners, as it has been doing since Bahrain.

We have a car that is very good in corners, but still we shouldn't get ahead of ourselves. Let's wait, but the early signs are really good.

Even the long run is looking mighty impressive. Carlos is the fastest car on track right now, he's the only man in 1m14's.

Just saw results!!! NICE!!!! Hope it'll stay like this whole racing weekend.

Either car, but most likely Leclerc getting a front row would be a dream result. Doubt it will happen but nevertheless.

Like I said before Ferrari is very fast in this track …: ploskanje

just wondering, when was the last time the red cars were 1-2 in FP2?

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    2019 we had few.

We were never gonna win the title this year, but man is it positive to see Ferrari going in the right direction! Only Fp1 and 2, but it really looks like they are starting to correlate what's going on track with the guys back home on the Sims. Keep learning and we'll be there next year for sure

Quote Originally Posted by RicRac View Post
    We were never gonna win the title this year, but man is it positive to see Ferrari going in the right direction! Only Fp1 and 2, but it really looks like they are starting to correlate what's going on track with the guys back home on the Sims. Keep learning and we'll be there next year for sure
    This is just because of track characteristisc. I am not saying they are not going in right direction, but just call the things right.

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    This is just because of track characteristisc. I am not saying they are not going in right direction, but just call the things right.
    I do realize this track suits us, I'm just saying it is nice to see

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/f...n/6512037/amp/

Ferrari and Alfa were found to have exploited the flexi rule.

Quote Originally Posted by Toothlessrage* View Post
    https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/f...n/6512037/amp/

Ferrari and Alfa were found to have exploited the flexi rule.
    And alpine and Red Bull...Merc and Hamilton moan and the FIA runs. Terrible for the sport, the bias is clear. I assume after Red Bull and ferrari make changes Hamilton will resume clearing the field with even more ease.

It’s funny, the the past when Merc have pushed the boundaries and were caught, they were allowed to continue using those parts.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    And alpine and Red Bull...Merc and Hamilton moan and the FIA runs. Terrible for the sport, the bias is clear. I assume after Red Bull and ferrari make changes Hamilton will resume clearing the field with even more ease.

It’s funny, the the past when Merc have pushed the boundaries and were caught, they were allowed to continue using those parts.
    Remember when Merc were able to keep their steering system the whole year? Oh FIA, your precocious little buggers. We see you.

Quote Originally Posted by RicRac View Post
    I do realize this track suits us, I'm just saying it is nice to see
    of course!

Precisely the event I was talking about. What about Merc’s sister team Racing Point? Caught cheating and steeling Mercs brakes, no problem you can keep using them because you’re associated with Merc.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Precisely the event I was talking about. What about Merc’s sister team Racing Point? Caught cheating and steeling Mercs brakes, no problem you can keep using them because you’re associated with Merc.
    Hold up. Racing Point was docked 15points from the WCC standings ending the season 4th place with 195pts while Mclaren ended the season in 3rd place with 202pts.
    That cost Racing Point millions of USD by copying the listed parts or brakes from Mercedes.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

That's what happens when you have the power... Mercedes can do anything.

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Hold up. Racing Point was docked 15points from the WCC standings ending the season 4th place with 195pts while Mclaren ended the season in 3rd place with 202pts.
    That cost Racing Point millions of USD by copying the listed parts or brakes from Mercedes.
    All that is true, but they were able to keep using the illegal brakes for the rest of the season. Not forced into making costly changes. We don’t need to be wasting time developing new wings...
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

All that is true, but they were able to keep using the illegal brakes for the rest of the season. Not forced into making costly changes. We don’t need to be wasting time developing new wings...
    yes, and almost every race Renault kept protesting to the FIA about the use of illegal listed parts or brakes on Racing Point.

Stroll, a billionare, really does'nt care IMO. Losing several million dollars in the WCC rankings is no big deal to him. He, and his consortium, have billions.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    If the track characteristics give Ferrari the chance of a podium or, dare I even think it, a victory, I'm sure we'd all be over the moon. But it is what it is, and seeing us P1/2 in FP2 is a real credit to the team and the two Charlies. Sadly it is only practice!

I have said this before ferrari are on the rd to greener pastures no doubt.All is falling into place slowly slowly.Iam just wondering when a new fia investigation into the car is launched if they keep this up LOL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pm2A6IohK8c

I think this video is interesting.

A comparison between the Ferrari and RBR rear-wing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    Brazil 2019.
    Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

Do we use the new floor?

I answer to myself.
    No

BTW, the dream scenario is this.
    Ferrari 1-2, crybabay out, MV 3rd

#AMuS The GPS analyses suggest that Ferrari and Red Bull were running with slightly more power than Mercedes, but even if you take that away, Ferrari is still a real contender for victory. Between Red Bull and Mercedes it's all about small margins once again.