Page 12 of 66 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425263762 ... LastLast

Thread: Ferrari F1-75 Discussion Thread

Information recently collected by the editorial staff of FUnoAnalisiTecnica opens up quite rosy scenarios. After the initial phase of understanding certain areas of the car , at Maranello they started to smile as the simulations offered very interesting data.
    The results obtained at the CFD, to be more precise, seem to be even higher than those expected in the deliberation phase of the project . Obviously it is not possible to go into technical details in a super armored context and from which few drafts leak. Although the feedback we have acquired tells of a successful car especially from a mechanical point of view , an area with the greatest room for maneuver by scrutinizing the folds of the 2022 technical regulation , it is preferable to wait for the events. Little is missing for the response of the track.
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

I'll give it a pass and wait for Q3 in first race

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    I'll give it a pass and wait for Q3 in first race
    Of course!!!
    You don't win a race from an article!!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    Of course!!!
    You don't win a race from an article!!!!
    I really do hope they made if not a beast than a regular pol and winner car

Hello dear friends once again and i am glad to be with you again. I missed to write i missed my old firends here. I would like to share my feelings with you . Since i left here i moved to another city i had a child right now and he is goint to be a tifosi also :) i feel pozitive things for this season. Say hello everybody once again.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by burak karaküdük View Post
    Hello dear friends once again and i am glad to be with you again. I missed to write i missed my old firends here. I would like to share my feelings with you . Since i left here i moved to another city i had a child right now and he is goint to be a tifosi also :) i feel pozitive things for this season. Say hello everybody once again.
    Congratulations! Wishing you and your family the best of health and happiness :)
    Rest in Peace Leza, you were a true warrior...

Quote Originally Posted by dfunk257 View Post
    haha! I know heaps of fans who have allready ordered. Im an AC Milan fan so this black and red design is heaven for me!
    Think you could have a nice present
    Rumour circulating is about a black stripe from the back of the nose to mid high of the rear wing vertical panel!
    Last edited by Gilles; 15th February 2022 at 19:50.

Ferrari is the best team! I always follow the results of the races on the website of one of the top US bookmakers https://elevensportsusa.com/ you can also place bets in the version of the mobile application for an optimized gaming experience on smartphones. So watching any sporting event is much more interesting.
    Last edited by Felicia Conte; 17th February 2022 at 05:20.

Welcome back!

Burak hocam i remember you from someplaces but i can’t be sure. May be it was on turkiyef1 Ferrari fan discussion page. At least 10-11 years ago. Anyway i’m sure you’ve never lost your contact to F1 but “Ferrarinin Garp cephesinde değişen bir şey yok”. I hope “ o sene bu senedir “ , “ vallahi gençliğimiz ferrarinin şampiyonluğunu beklemek ile geçti “

More important :
    From this source (don't ask me if reliable), the nose would be spectacular (said never seen before), from italian, the word to describe it is "galleria", that i anderstand as something allowed air to pass through it.
    This source is talking about this nose since some days now, reason why i think i can report it here now, and also because it was the one saying we opted for pushrods at the front.
    Now we know that most teams will use pushrods (that was not so evident some weeks ago), i feel this source deserves some attention
    Naturaly, as for other teams, we will not necessary see the real nose at the car presentation.
    Last edited by Gilles; 15th February 2022 at 20:22.

Also, black mat paint in the lower part of the car makes sense as it hides some shapes a bit
    Hope is growing...

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia Conte View Post
    Ferrari forever!!
    Welcome mate!

oh thank you so much my friend i hope this come back brings luck all for Ferrari and the members of here.

haha yes this is me and that comment belongs to me. i was 21 since Ferrari last drivers championship and now 35 :)) but no problem . in one way or another i belive we will win once again. congratulations to your memory :)

Unlike Turrini, FUnoAnalisiTecnica is a credible source. I have my utmost confidence on the technical department of Ferrari. I have zero doubt that the F1-75 will be a strong car, both aerodynamically and mechanically.

But I still think engine will be the defining factor. Ferrari must have the strongest powertrain out of all. It's not just the horsepower number but the energy harvesting should be up there as well.

2022 cars are heavier than last gen cars. So naturally they will consume more fuel, even if all of them will run on a new ethanol based fuel cells.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Unlike Turrini, FUnoAnalisiTecnica is a credible source. I have my utmost confidence on the technical department of Ferrari. I have zero doubt that the F1-75 will be a strong car, both aerodynamically and mechanically.

But I still think engine will be the defining factor. Ferrari must have the strongest powertrain out of all. It's not just the horsepower number but the energy harvesting should be up there as well.

2022 cars are heavier than last gen cars. So naturally they will consume more fuel, even if all of them will run on a new ethanol based fuel cells.
    My feeling is that Mercedes could have a very powerful new engine. They have, last year, put on track important evolutions (under cover of reliability)

Just saw this today. Yesterday, during shakedown at Fiorano, Alfa achieved a laptime 1 second faster compared to last year laptime and are crediting most of it to the new Ferrari PU. Don't want to get too hyped , but definitely a good sign...

https://www.essentiallysports.com/f1...022-f1-season/
    Last edited by Galvonero; 16th February 2022 at 09:54.

Quote Originally Posted by Galvonero View Post
    Just saw this today. Yesterday, during shakedown at Fiorano, Alfa achieved a laptime 1 second faster compared to last year laptime and are crediting most of it to the new Ferrar PU. Don't want to get too hyped , but definitely a good sign...

https://www.essentiallysports.com/f1...022-f1-season/
    From the pics i saw, they ran with wet tires
    Also, after a (too fast?) research, i found that their last year's shakedown was in Barcelona
    Last thing, nobody push the engine on a shakedown

Journalists....

Quote Originally Posted by Gilles View Post
    From the pics i saw, they ran with wet tires
    Also, after a (too fast?) research, i found that their last year's shakedown was in Barcelona
    Last thing, nobody push the engine on a shakedown

Journalists....
    Yeah, I thought it was strange, but despite of it all, if Alfa is saying the feedback from the PU is good, that is still pretty positive.

But still prefer to wait for Q3 on first race. But starting to get good vibes... I am working so didn't took time to check the news, just shared it since it was the first Ferrari PU to run on track ...

Yeah, I thought it was strange, but despite of it all, if Alfa is saying the feedback from the PU is good, that is still pretty positive.

But still prefer to wait for Q3 on first race. But starting to get good vibes... I am working so didn't took time to check the news, just shared it since it was the first Ferrari PU to run on track ...
    I too saw a short glimpse of the Alfa at fiorano and the engine sounds quite different with kind of a high pitch sound when slowing down before the slow corner turn, kind of like in 2019...identical sound

I too don’t wanna get too hyped, but I personally think Ferrari have built a beast of an engine

Forza Ferrari
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

don't worry, there's nothing to blame you for. I'm also working today but do not say it too loudly.
    For the PU, fortunately they find it better, we have to do a big recover and the objective being ambitious, the step is high

Welcome back
    Congratulations, very glad to hear that life have been going great for you.

Lets hope this season will be a great and enjoyable one for us.

The Car has been leaked:

High quality:

Last edited by tifosi1993; 16th February 2022 at 13:13.

If this is indeed the real thing, then mamma mia!

Not only she looks beautiful but extreme as well. Those sidepods looks crazy.

The Car has been leaked:

https://i.imgur.com/pN6ACNr.jpg
    Wow bet someone got fired over that

But Wow the car is a beauty
    I wound have preferred red front and rear wings, but hey if it’s FAST I can oversee it that
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

If this is indeed the real thing, then mamma mia!

Not only she looks beautiful but extreme as well. Those sidepods looks crazy.
    Indeed about the side pods….absolute craziness

What an upset, no one can be trusted. They couldn’t wait? You work at Ferrari, don’t you want what’s best for them? Unbelievable.

I will say though, it looks incredible! Charles was right - mamma Mia!!
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    Indeed about the side pods….absolute craziness
    Front suspension looks to be push-rod. But it could be Pull-rod as well, very hard to tell from the angle the picture was taken.

Also look at the nose tip, something's definitely going on there. Could be an unique solution.

Beautiful. Interesting. Different. And totally UNACCEPTABLE that we had a leak. How does the Scuderia plans to keep their potential technical advantages if they can't keep the pictures of a car before its launch?