Page 16 of 66 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293041 ... LastLast

Thread: Ferrari F1-75 Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Just calling out your usual BS.

Hey, I'm not the one who dubbed our car as "worst design" already. Since you can give judgement on whether a car has great or bad design just by looking at a single picture, so it's a pretty big question why an expert like yourself haven't been employed by a F1 team yet.

I bet when you saw the Red Bull, you deemed it to be the greatest design eva, even if it was just the slow car with Red Bull's average looking livery.
    Calling out my BS? You are the one that keeps bringing up Red Bull.

Yes that one picture gives the impression that Ferrari could have the worst bodywork so far. I gave my reasons why based on knowledge. Disagree? Well how about try change my mind with facts.

What have you offered to the conversation so far? Like usual, absolutely nothing except some bigotry. If you ever become a man, you can try to have a discussion or debate that brings quality information and facts to the table, and I am more than willing to discuss. I have no doubt in my mind you never will as I crush you every single time and you can't help to resort to elementary school tactics to try and give yourself a boost.

The livery is ****** awesome!!!!!! My favourite looking Ferrari livery from 1990s and 1980s! But... what is crazy about the sidepods? I actually think they are a letdown. There is no undercut like Aston has, there is no coke bottle shape like some others have, They are just... big. That can't be good for the airflow.

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

Quote Originally Posted by SS454 View Post
    Calling out my BS? You are the one that keeps bringing up Red Bull.

Yes that one picture gives the impression that Ferrari could have the worst bodywork so far. I gave my reasons why based on knowledge. Disagree? Well how about try change my mind with facts.

What have you offered to the conversation so far? Like usual, absolutely nothing except some bigotry. If you ever become a man, you can try to have a discussion or debate that brings quality information and facts to the table, and I am more than willing to discuss. I have no doubt in my mind you never will as I crush you every single time and you can't help to resort to elementary school tactics to try and give yourself a boost.
    Doing some imaginary victory overlap in your head over some internet debate? Pathetic. But that's to be expected from you. Someone who deems Ferrari's car design as "worst" just by looking at a picture.

And let's see. I post pictures, technical articles and timing information. And what exactly is your contribution to this forum? apart from usual Ferrari bashing and Red Bull worshipping, Nothing.

And your knowledge about F1 aerodynamics is as much as your knowledge about "becoming a man", which doesn't mean much. So no buddy. You're not going to crush me, not in the Internet and certainly not in the real life. An old bag of bones like yourself wouldn't stand a chance.

Doing some imaginary victory overlap in your head over some internet debate? Pathetic. But that's to be expected from you. Someone who deems Ferrari's car design as "worst" just by looking at a picture.

And let's see. I post pictures, technical articles and timing information. And what exactly is your contribution to this forum? apart from usual Ferrari bashing and Red Bull worshipping, Nothing.

And your knowledge about F1 aerodynamics is as much as your knowledge about "becoming a man", which doesn't mean much. So no buddy. You're not going to crush me, not in the Internet and certainly not in the real life. An old bag of bones like yourself wouldn't stand a chance.
    I said what have you contributed to this thread. But thanks for posting pictures and data from other sites. I know you sure get in a hissy fit when others do the same.

The fact you are the guy that keeps picking fights on the internet tells me something.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyss4k View Post
    The livery is ****** awesome!!!!!! My favourite looking Ferrari livery from 1990s and 1980s! But... what is crazy about the sidepods? I actually think they are a letdown. There is no undercut like Aston has, there is no coke bottle shape like some others have, They are just... big. That can't be good for the airflow.
    We don't know what's good and what's not yet. We also don't know how much of this car will appear at Barcelona and Bahrain, certainly things will change by the time we get to Bahrain for real.

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    I really like the lively a lot!!!!
    Technically a can't say I see something very special. We will have to wait to see it from different angles but from what I 1st saw it didn't give me that WOW factor, especially after all those rumors about how radical/ extreme we have being on the design!!!
    At least it's beautiful!!!!
    Agree with you. I'll give it anther chance when car is presented today official and we see pictures from different angles. What I must say I am absolute in love with paint scheme!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    oh, so youre an aerodynamicist now??? why dont you send your CV to them? maybe they'll hire you....lmao
    And all that from just one picture?!?!?!? Wow!!!!! Genius!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jax View Post
    https://scuderiafans.com/alfa-romeo-...th-new-engine/ ONE SECOND FASTER THEN IT'S predecessor !!!! ????
    BS

We'll see what will be running in the tests but so far nothing really revolutionary from the outside. Sidepod shape is... I don't know, is there a ridge on the top that I am seeing? That would be interresting. Sidepod cooling inlets look cool, front suspension is push-rod and not pull-rod, rear wing is supported by 2 pillars, not just one and that's probably all we can see from this one image. Looking forward to see the nose and front wing and more angles.

But I just can't get over how beautiful the livery is. I never thought I would see another new Ferrari F1 car with this red a black wings. That's just so epic.

We'll see what will be running in the tests but so far nothing really revolutionary from the outside. Sidepod shape is... I don't know, is there a ridge on the top that I am seeing? That would be interresting. Sidepod cooling inlets look cool, front suspension is push-rod and not pull-rod, rear wing is supported by 2 pillars, not just one and that's probably all we can see from this one image. Looking forward to see the nose and front wing and more angles.

But I just can't get over how beautiful the livery is. I never thought I would see another new Ferrari F1 car with this red a black wings. That's just so epic.
    Me too!!!! BEAUTIFUL!!! And I must say, FINALLY!!!!!!

Apparently the new car has a double floor 😳

https://www.facebook.com/10006372666...5127204288166/

As the italian media was reporting last week the new ferrari will be innovative a stand alone f1 car that will be stunning.Tomorrow the real deal will be shown,prepare to gasp in awe.

Quote Originally Posted by phsyklone View Post
    Apparently the new car has a double floor ��
    Really!? But I thought our design is the "worst", well according to that one guy who's pretending to be an expert.
    But enough of that clown.

I think our car will have plenty of novel solutions. The impression from just one picture is quite positive. And it will also change really fast. I think the first test will give the answer, who are in trouble and who are not. But I don't think Ferrari will be in the "trouble" group.

My biggest worry is the engine. It needs to be the best powertrain out of all the others.

Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    As the italian media was reporting last week the new ferrari will be innovative a stand alone f1 car that will be stunning.Tomorrow the real deal will be shown,prepare to gasp in awe.
    Not tomorrow, Today.

Without seeing the whole car, nobody can do a full analysis and too many details will be missed. As you said, it will be pretty much worthless.

My first glance from 1 pic has me concerned. I hope a lot more is discovered when the car is officially launched.
    hahahaha you watch some youtube videos and now you think your Adrian Newey

Give it a rest you bore of negativity.
    Forza Ferrari

Now this went down hill in a hurry. I actually like what I see in the leaked picture and I don't think the side pods are huge nor that the car is less developed than the Wilimans that's just ....

1. Its just a single image.
    2. How long did you look at the image vs other cars, did you try to spot the details?
    3. You do know that those are ground effect cars, so we don't even know if the holy coke bottle the British Media loves to praise is even the way to go.
    4. Have you switched your focus to the roll hoop, have you noticed how slim and low the Ferrari is compared to everything else? That's plenty of clean air for the rear wing right there so maybe the can sacrifice some of it to get some cooling.

Really!? But I thought our design is the "worst", well according to that one guy who's pretending to be an expert.
    But enough of that clown.

I think our car will have plenty of novel solutions. The impression from just one picture is quite positive. And it will also change really fast. I think the first test will give the answer, who are in trouble and who are not. But I don't think Ferrari will be in the "trouble" group.

My biggest worry is the engine. It needs to be the best powertrain out of all the others.
    Ok... may I just ask out of curiosity why you feel the need to call someone with different oppinion a clown? It's a discussion, he sees it this way, you another, the racing will show us who was right.

Ok... may I just ask out of curiosity why you feel the need to call someone with different oppinion a clown? It's a discussion, he sees it this way, you another, the racing will show us who was right.

This is my thinking also, but looking at the old cars with the same technology, they are all quite big, almost as if you need to balance the venturi with bigger sidepods. However it goes the car is the best looking since the 90s!

Forza Ferrari Sempre

+1

Apparently that's the modus operandi here on this forum from a select few....they call you stupid or a clown.

If you don't fit their so called narrative, you're labeled by these people. It's sad and it's showing their true colors.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    +1

Apparently that's the modus operandi here on this forum from a select few....they call you stupid or a clown.

If you don't fit their so called narrative, you're labeled by these people. It's sad and it's showing their true colors.
    I'm afraid that people just don't understand what a discussion is about anymore.
    Some people just want their own bias confirmed and forget that its more productive to have a civil conversation with people you don't agree with to broaden your own view.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimlock View Post
    I'm afraid that people just don't understand what a discussion is about anymore.
    Some people just want their own bias confirmed and forget that its more productive to have a civil conversation with people you don't agree with to broaden your own view.
    Agreed. +16 +55
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Agreed. +16 +55

I haven't looked at the roll hoop, other than it looks triangular.
    LOL great techical analaysis there Adrian
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Jax View Post
    As long as it generates more clicks , i suppose. And personal attacks does exactly that . (the world we live in today... litterally everywhere !! all about them clicks)
    Clicks on this forum? mean nothing......
    Forza Ferrari

As long as it generates more clicks , i suppose. And personal attacks does exactly that . (the world we live in today... litterally everywhere !! all about them clicks)

Now this went down hill in a hurry. I actually like what I see in the leaked picture and I don't think the side pods are huge nor that the car is less developed than the Wilimans that's just ....

1. Its just a single image.
    2. How long did you look at the image vs other cars, did you try to spot the details?
    3. You do know that those are ground effect cars, so we don't even know if the holy coke bottle the British Media loves to praise is even the way to go.
    4. Have you switched your focus to the roll hoop, have you noticed how slim and low the Ferrari is compared to everything else? That's plenty of clean air for the rear wing right there so maybe the can sacrifice some of it to get some cooling.
    I've looked at quite a few details of the other cars, but I've been mostly comparing the sidepods/body work and the front nose/wings.

As you mentioned, the cars are more ground effect cars and its reasonable to assume the team that maximizes that area will be among the teams to beat. In order to maximize the ground effect, some design ideas remain, such as the coke bottle effect. Or more specifically, getting good clean air to the top of the rear diffuser. Also a good front wing design that gets clean controlled air under the floor is going to be vital. AM's stepped up nose/front wing suggests that's their thinking, while some other teams have gone to a more of a downwards dip.

I haven't looked at the roll hoop, other than it looks triangular.

I am really curious to see Ferrari's front wing/nose, as it appears to be something unique. Also I am very curious to see how small their radiator inlets are as they appear very small.

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Clicks on this forum? mean nothing......
    Just a thought Greig, haven't you thought about putting some advertisment here to generate you at least something small back? And by advertisment I don't mean some pop-up windows or another annoying stuff. Just some banner at the top and on the bottom of the page. I don't think it would bother anyone here.

If anyone is looking for a link for the launch:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCEXpukJTIs

This one is the Official Ferrari one none of that Sky Sports stuff :)

I read comments about the car if it's good or not , the characteristics, if it has big side pods or not etc
    The thing is that on a f1 car there is A LOT more then what we see !!! It's the hole concept how it works and not a single element. You can't make a list of how fast one car will be ,judging from just 2-3 pictures . Look at RedBull(till last year), it doesn't have something really special simply by looking at it,but it produces tons of downforce. And then you watch last years AM witch on 1st glimpse it was a Merc copy with lots aero parts ,wings,vanes etc , and we saw how it behaved on track!!!!!!!!
    So let's just calmly discuss what we see with no judgment and just wait for the the 1st race to really see who has done a better job !!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!