Page 56 of 66 FirstFirst ... 63142434445464748495051525354555657585960616263646566 LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,680 of 1973

Thread: Ferrari F1-75 Discussion Thread

Ferrari's future is not clouded, it's Mick; Carlos ; Santana. Fans galore!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Ferrari's future is not clouded, it's Mick; Carlos ; Santana. Fans galore!!
    mick looks mediocre, charles 500x better than him

Quote Originally Posted by stasera View Post
    AFAIK There won't be Ferrari/Mick relationship after the end of this year.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Very true but.... Fans; Santander$$$ want a Schumacher back with Ferrari regardless. It's not fair to compare Mick with Charles at this stage. Haas cars are not Ferraris either. And !!! Mich stopped crashing!

Very true but.... Fans; Santander$$$ want a Schumacher back with Ferrari regardless. It's not fair to compare Mick with Charles at this stage. Haas cars are not Ferraris either. And !!! Mich stopped crashing!

Source??? (bolded area)

Ferrari will decide if Mick joins the Scuderia......but quite honestly, I don't see that happening..........ever.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Source??? (bolded area)

Ferrari will decide if Mick joins the Scuderia......but quite honestly, I don't see that happening..........ever.
    Why some of you may ask??? Because he’s not even half of what his father used to be....not only Is he NOT fast as his old man used to be but also not ruthless like he was either

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    Why some of you may ask??? Because he’s not even half of what his father used to be....not only Is he NOT fast as his old man used to be but also not ruthless like he was either
    agreed. Different times and different era's. K-Mag looks far superior to Mick and K-Mag took time off and came back and is an average F1 driver IMO.

agreed. Different times and different era's. K-Mag looks far superior to Mick and K-Mag took time off and came back and is an average F1 driver IMO.
    Exactly, when you’re having a hard time beating an average k-mag that came back from retirement it says plenty about you as a driver

First you have to beat your teammate constantly to prove you’re worth, but he’s having a tough time doing that
    And he wasn’t even that HOT in F2 either....unlike someone that we know and currently drives for Ferrari...he was on FIRE IN F2

Exactly, when you’re having a hard time beating an average k-mag that came back from retirement it says plenty about you as a driver

First you have to beat your teammate constantly to prove you’re worth, but he’s having a tough time doing that
    And he wasn’t even that HOT in F2 either....unlike someone that we know and currently drives for Ferrari...he was on FIRE IN F2
    +1

Leclerc and Max are once in a 15 year generational talents. Loved it when Leclerc was in F2. He was simply top-notch above everyone else.

+1

Leclerc and Max are once in a 15 year generational talents. Loved it when Leclerc was in F2. He was simply top-notch above everyone else.
    When Leclerc was in F2 I couldn’t wait for the weekend to come to watch that kid race...and boy oh boy did he show everyone on the grid how it’s done

I just wish Ferrari would pull their heads out of their @ $ $ e s soon and give the kid the support that he needs to win a championship....I mean the car is fast worthy of winning but them strategy calls?? There’s a lot of work to be done there

When Leclerc was in F2 I couldn’t wait for the weekend to come to watch that kid race...and boy oh boy did he show everyone on the grid how it’s done

I just wish Ferrari would pull their heads out of their @ $ $ e s soon and give the kid the support that he needs to win a championship....I mean the car is fast worthy of winning but them strategy calls?? There’s a lot of work to be done there
    True. I would say Ferrari is 75% at fault (strat calls plus the reliability of the PU) and Leclerc is 25% at fault due to driver errors.....we still have 9 races to go and possibly more surprises at hand.

OK Mick is for sure not ready for Ferrari. He does now have some points! I remember Russell passing just shy of 3 years without a single point with Williams but got the Merc seat. And he surely fits in . I just wish Mick well future wise.

OK Mick is for sure not ready for Ferrari. He does now have some points! I remember Russell passing just shy of 3 years without a single point with Williams but got the Merc seat. And he surely fits in . I just wish Mick well future wise.
    Russell drives Lewis's car (Lewis had Covid-19) at Sakhir2020 whom Russell barely fits in Lewis's car. Russell made Bottas look like exactly what he was.....a clear #2 driver.

If it wasn't for Mercedes effing-up both drivers pit strats 2x.....Russell would have won the race.

Now look we're at 2022 and Russell is beating a 7x WDC title holder after 13 races.

True. I would say Ferrari is 75% at fault (strat calls plus the reliability of the PU) and Leclerc is 25% at fault due to driver errors.....we still have 9 races to go and possibly more surprises at hand.
    THAT i'm 100% sure of....as of late Ferrari never surprises me with more idiotic moves they pull every weekend....that coupled with prolly more reliability issues (as they;re prolly not gonna fix that over night sort of speak)....so NINE RACES full of surprises....i can't even get MAD anymore....it's just TOO FUNNY AS TO WHAT THEY WILL FUDGE UP THIS TIME

so to sum it up in 3 words.....SAD BUT TRUE

Russell drives Lewis's car (Lewis had Covid-19) at Sakhir2020 whom Russell barely fits in Lewis's car. Russell made Bottas look like exactly what he was.....a clear #2 driver.

If it wasn't for Mercedes effing-up both drivers pit strats 2x.....Russell would have won the race.

Now look we're at 2022 and Russell is beating a 7x WDC title holder after 13 races.
    I ALWAYS considered Luise an average driver that needs a PERFECT CAR to shine.....he got schooled by an average BUTTON in 2011 all season long when the car was a TURD

so i rest my case about Luise....oh, pardon my french,,,,,,,SIR Luise.....Goat my @ $ $

so i rest my case about Luise....oh, pardon my french,,,,,,,SIR Luise.....Goat my @ $ $

I ALWAYS considered Luise an average driver that needs a PERFECT CAR to shine.....he got schooled by an average BUTTON in 2011 all season long when the car was a TURD

You're not alone in this... :)
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

I have to believe Button did on hell of a job schooling Lewis ! 103 wins and on and on with titles. A perfect match up; Lewis and that Perfect Car. An average Carlos with a Perfect Ferrari Car will be right up there with records also.

If ferrari want to win a championship next year
    1. Work on reliability
    2. Pit strategy team overhaul
    3. Need to produce strong car again
    4. Drivers doesn’t make mistakes

For RB & Merc to win title
    They can focus on Point.3, as for rest of the things they have under control.

#s 1,2 &4 for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    If ferrari want to win a championship next year
    1. Work on reliability
    2. Pit strategy team overhaul
    3. Need to produce strong car again
    4. Drivers doesn’t make mistakes

For RB & Merc to win title
    They can focus on Point.3, as for rest of the things they have under control.
    We'll see what happens with the floor changes for next year. Merc might be right back at the top again.
    Rest in Peace Leza, you were a true warrior...

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    We'll see what happens with the floor changes for next year. Merc might be right back at the top again.
    That was why the lobbies the FIA so well/aggressively. Toto knows what he is doing, it worked for 8 years in a row. Imagine this year's Ferrari with a leader like Toto? Charles would have the WDC wrapped up by Suzuka or COTA

Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post
    That was why the lobbies the FIA so well/aggressively. Toto knows what he is doing, it worked for 8 years in a row. Imagine this year's Ferrari with a leader like Toto? Charles would have the WDC wrapped up by Suzuka or COTA
    in terms of strategy, YES....but we'd still have the donkey engine reliability issues

in terms of strategy, YES....but we'd still have the donkey engine reliability issues
    Fair, but with a good leader, the engine problem would have been fixed, and sooner.

Toto strongarms the FIA non stop. If Ferrari had a leader with the same ruthless attitude the engine issues would be a non issue within 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post
    Fair, but with a good leader, the engine problem would have been fixed, and sooner.

Toto strongarms the FIA non stop. If Ferrari had a leader with the same ruthless attitude the engine issues would be a non issue within 2 weeks.
    you have some good points there about the ruthlesness of Toto.....our spineless jelly fish Mattia.....well teh actions speak volumes

you have some good points there about the ruthlesness of Toto.....our spineless jelly fish Mattia.....well teh actions speak volumes
    nice guys finish last.

Binotto got put up front to make sure Carlos would be replaced by Mick. Carlos turned out too good to be true as far as his car and team would allow. Binotto is lost at the position he holds.

That goes past Mattia, all the way over Elkan

Much as I would like to see Mick succeed, I too see him as mediocre
    as I'm sure does Ferrari. It's very nice of them to take an interest in
    his career but I think it's time to cut him loose?