Page 20 of 66 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333445 ... LastLast

Thread: Ferrari F1-75 Discussion Thread

wow
    e per quell'ora e mezzo
    sono veramente libero
    Forza Ferrari

I live my life
    one race at a time...
    and for that hour and a half or more...
    I am truly free.
    Forza Ferrari

What do you guys think of this article?

Do you think it has substance or should we just wait till the F1-75 hits the track?

Gary Anderson: Disappointing Ferrari F1-75 feels disjointed

LINK: https://the-race.com/formula-1/gary-...ls-disjointed/

Quote Originally Posted by Toothlessrage* View Post

Do you think it has substance or should we just wait till the F1-75 hits the track?

It would've been worrying for sure if he actually liked the design. Gary is an old fossil who doesn't know anything about modern F1 car. Rather than focusing on the details, he gives judgement on whether a car is good or bad by just looking at the design.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    It would've been worrying for sure if he actually liked the design. Gary is an old fossil who doesn't know anything about modern F1 car. Rather than focusing on the details, he gives judgement on whether a car is good or bad by just looking at the design.
    Absolutely.

Though, I have a feeling that Ferrari isn't laying down all the cards just yet.
    I really hope they aren't.

Its Gary andersons opinion probably a 3 meat and veg guy any thing different to that puts him in a tail spin ,if its different then its probably not good,just like the ferrari.Its to advanced for his understanding and his opinion means nothing to ferrari.Cant wait for his mercedes comments now that will be a meat and three veg package that will Mr Anderson f1 belly nicely.

What do you expect him to do, steal the car and take it for a spin?

"It simply appears to be a large, square sidepod with very little undercut leading into the Coke bottle area." that sounds familiar. There is logic to his concerns, but none of us really know how well this radical bathtub valley design is going to work.

If you think he is talkin out of his butt, he could be like some folks and predict the car is going to win the championship simply because it has as a nice red and black livery.

There is a reason Gary Anderson is not working for a F1 team.....
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    There is a reason Gary Anderson is not working for a F1 team.....
    Well said

About GA

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_A...n_(motorsport)

Jordan (1991–1998)[edit]

In 1990, Eddie Jordan asked Anderson to design the very first Jordan Grand Prix car for the 1991 Formula One season. The Jordan Ford 191 was designed by Anderson and entered for the 1991 season. It achieved points finishes on seven occasions throughout the year, finishing the season 5th in the Constructors' Championship table. Anderson was made technical director of the team for 1992 onwards. The team scored its first podium position in the 1994 Pacific Grand Prix, with Rubens Barrichello driving the Anderson-designed Jordan Hart 194 (co-designed by Andrew Green). Anderson would remain with Jordan, despite offers from McLaren and Ferrari, until midway through the 1998 season when he was replaced by Mike Gascoyne.

Post-Jordan (1999–2001)[edit]

Following his departure from the Jordan team, Anderson joined the Stewart Grand Prix team, designing the Stewart Ford SF3 for the 1999 Formula One season. This season would be the most successful season for Stewart Grand Prix, achieving four podium finishes, including a win at the 1999 European Grand Prix. The team secured 4th in the Constructors' Championship for that season. Anderson said of team owner Jackie Stewart that he was "the best person I've ever worked for in my life".[4] After Ford bought the Stewart team and renamed it Jaguar Racing for the 2000 season, Anderson remained to design their 2000 Formula One car. The Jaguar Cosworth R1 scored two points finishes in the 2000 Formula One season, ending the season 9th in the Constructors' Championship. Anderson was then replaced at Jaguar and spent 2001 in America working for Reynard in CART.

Return to Jordan (2002–2003)[edit]

Anderson reunited with the Jordan Grand Prix team in 2002. He co-designed the 2002 Jordan Honda EJ12 (with Eghbal Hamidy), which managed five points finishes, finishing the season 6th in the Constructors' Championship. Jordan lost backing of the Honda engines for 2003, and the Anderson-designed EJ13, now powered by Cosworth engines, finished the 2003 season 9th in the Constructors' Championship, but won a race (the 2003 Brazilian Grand Prix).

Quote Originally Posted by Toothlessrage* View Post

Like many of us here, I pay no attention to what he says
    I prefer never to read his articles, same thing with Nuges
    Between Italian bashing, incompetence and bad intentions, these guys are disasters
    If ever Ferrari is fast, they will explain to us why by reversing the arguments they are using today.
    A kind of journalistic parasites in short

Quote Originally Posted by Gilles View Post
    Like many of us here, I pay no attention to what he says
    I prefer never to read his articles, same thing with Nuges
    Between Italian bashing, incompetence and bad intentions, these guys are disasters
    If ever Ferrari is fast, they will explain to us why by reversing the arguments they are using today.
    A kind of journalistic parasites in short
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

KYLE.ENGINEERS take on the F1-75
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_pVuaNkx0o

I think there's a nice dig at a certain Gary A. near the end.

What a hottie.

P.S: This thread should be renamed to "F1-75 Discussion Thread"

Quote Originally Posted by Grimlock View Post

I have just saw the video. Far more less biased analysis on the team design choices. Just because we went on a different path doesn't mean it's immediately wrong. When we camo with our high sidepods in 2017, no one else had it, then everyone copied us. If we gotten this one right, no one can copy it throughout the season, as it would require a hole new car philosophy to be understood and to be designed

Was that an old Merc (blavk SUV filming)?
    What a hottie.

https://i.imgur.com/Qh7yj9i.jpg

P.S: This thread should be renamed to "F1-75 Discussion Thread"

Quote Originally Posted by Galvonero View Post
    I have just saw the video. Far more less biased analysis on the team design choices. Just because we went on a different path doesn't mean it's immediately wrong. When we camo with our high sidepods in 2017, no one else had it, then everyone copied us. If we gotten this one right, no one can copy it throughout the season, as it would require a hole new car philosophy to be understood and to be designed
    I was just about to post this but you beat me to it.
    His analysis was very informative and not biased at all, subscribed straight away.

Quote Originally Posted by paneristi View Post
    Was that an old Merc (blavk SUV filming)?
    It's a Jeep.

https://twitter.com/Vetteleclerc/sta...909775/photo/1
    It's not how start but how you finish.

28:25
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimlock View Post

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Well in the 1st photo ,from the back lights and the rims and and a bit fron the back door/window, i would say its an ML !!!
    there's no way that end to be of a Compass !!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

If you compare the rear lights you can see it’s a jeep
    F8D3E235-6557-4F35-AD13-575B1EB711B7.jpeg

I believe that after having read our forum, Gary Anderson became a cameraman

First time we seeing the whole back, thanks
    Last edited by Gilles; 18th February 2022 at 13:26.

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    Well in the 1st photo ,from the back lights and the rims and and a bit fron the back door/window, i would say its an ML !!!
    there's no way that end to be of a Compass !!
    It has to be a car from FIAT now called STELLANTIS Group. I know this, as I am working for Xerox partner in Serbia. As Xerox and FIAT has a global agreement, every time we are going to the factory in Kragujevac, only cars from STELLANTIS Group can enter the factory, other needs to park outside in the big parking.
    So I can bet in anything that this is JEEP, as I could not even imagine Mercedes to be on Ferrari private track!

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    It has to be a car from FIAT now called STELLANTIS Group. I know this, as I am working for Xerox partner in Serbia. As Xerox and FIAT has a global agreement, every time we are going to the factory in Kragujevac, only cars from STELLANTIS Group can enter the factory, other needs to park outside in the big parking.
    So I can bet in anything that this is JEEP, as I could not even imagine Mercedes to be on Ferrari private track!
    Quote Originally Posted by LAROSA SpA View Post
    If you compare the rear lights you can see it’s a jeep
    F8D3E235-6557-4F35-AD13-575B1EB711B7.jpeg
    exactly thats why its not !!!
    See the light on the Compass,om the bottom has an angle towards the inside will the filming car is straight. the filming car has a louvre in the middle ,compass dont. Im pretty pretty sure this (filming ) car in not a Jeep Compass. It looks very much like Merc ML. And its car with with a special filming constraction in the back !!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!