Page 10 of 66 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223243560 ... LastLast

Thread: Ferrari F1-75 Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Ferrari and Ducati will end their relationship with Philip Morris.

No more Marlboro or Mission Winnow logos.
    Probably one of the reasons why Ferrari could be using a darker red this year.

Quote Originally Posted by JPZ View Post
    Probably one of the reasons why Ferrari could be using a darker red this year.
    Yes
    In the 2000s, they had lightened their red saying it was to better match that sponsor. to my great regret

Hobestly, this burgundy red I don't like at all. I prefered that lighter red. Aby way it will be easy forgoten if ars proves to be rocket!

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    Hobestly, this burgundy red I don't like at all. I prefered that lighter red. Aby way it will be easy forgoten if ars proves to be rocket!
    Because some "madeleine de Proust" reason

Quote Originally Posted by Gilles View Post
    Yes
    In the 2000s, they had lightened their red saying it was to better match that sponsor. to my great regret
    1996 was the change to 'Marlboro Red'.

No!

It was way that rad way before
    Attachment 7907

Change was back in 97
    1881981.jpg
    Same red until MSC retired

No!

Attachment 7907
    http://www.thescuderia.net/forums/at...tid=7908&stc=1
    They used modified red to suit Marlboro since 1997, a more orange colour
    I dislike this one, but anderstand that some people associate it wiht great results years, and like it
    This illustrate how our attachement to the team can be based on differents things, starting with the period we started to support the team.

No!

Attachment 7907
    http://www.thescuderia.net/forums/at...tid=7908&stc=1
    Quote Originally Posted by MarM View Post
    Change was back in 97
    1881981.jpg
    Same red until MSC retired
    They used modified red to suit Marlboro since 1997, a more orange colour
    I dislike this one, but anderstand that some people associate it wiht great results years, and like it
    This illustrate how our attachement to the team can be based on differents things, starting with the period we started to support the team.
    1994–> That’s when PMI took over the livery change to “Marlboro” red.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

1994–> That’s when PMI took over the livery change to “Marlboro” red.
    I think 96/97 was when the colour went more orange.

The 412 T2 of 1995 still looked a darker red in comparison.

Leo Turrin reporting today that the word from Maranello is the power is there but they have some doubts regarding the aero of the car..... 2019 flashback

Since some of guys love to quote that troll, I mean "journalist", Turrini everytime. Maybe you guys should post some of his stuffs that turned out to be true.

Because some people here love to parade Turrini as some kind of Ferrari "insider". But I haven't seen any Turrini stuffs that turned out to be true. I remember his "insider" info regarding Vettel. According to him, Ferrari had offered Vettel 2 years extension in 2019. But that turned out to be absolutely hogwash because Ferrari had announced Vettel's departure mere days after Turrini's "insider" knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Aziz View Post
    Leo Turrin reporting today that the word from Maranello is the power is there but they have some doubts regarding the aero of the car..... 2019 flashback
    I want to believe all teams could have interrogations on where they are comparatively to others
    But with all the work done, having doubts now on the concept would not be acceptable
    They could have to pick some aero artifices right or left, but no much more
    Can't imagine that

I want to believe all teams could have interrogations on where they are comparatively to others
    But with all the work done, having doubts now on the concept would not be acceptable
    They could have to pick some aero artifices right or left, but no much more
    Can't imagine that
    Back in 2017, when Formula 1 introduced new aero regulations, Turrini dubbed Ferrari to be in trouble. According to him, Maranello were in panic mode because the aero was subpar.
    But the actual thing turned out to be quite different. The 2017 Ferrari not only had the best chassis, everyone also copied Ferrari's sidepod design.

I think it would be wise to ignore Turrini's gossips. He hasn't been right about Ferrari on anything. All his rumors are nothing but desperate clickbait attempts.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Since some of guys love to quote that troll, I mean "journalist", Turrini everytime. Maybe you guys should post some of his stuffs that turned out to be true.

Because some people here love to parade Turrini as some kind of Ferrari "insider". But I haven't seen any Turrini stuffs that turned out to be true. I remember his "insider" info regarding Vettel. According to him, Ferrari had offered Vettel 2 years extension in 2019. But that turned out to be absolutely hogwash because Ferrari had announced Vettel's departure mere days after Turrini's "insider" knowledge.
    Here we go again, I'll just take it with a pinch of salt and see what happens on track. But I hope to God he's talking through his backside!

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    Here we go again, I'll just take it with a pinch of salt and see what happens on track. But I hope to God he's talking through his backside!
    That's what he does. A big Ferrari insider who's not even employed by any major Italian/International motorsport news outlet, who hasn't been right about anything regarding Ferrari. He runs a blog site where he post some garbage regarding Ferrari and some gullible individuals swallow it as credible "news".

It's laughable to suggest that Team X got it right and Team Y got it wrong. No one has the slightest idea.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Back in 2017, when Formula 1 introduced new aero regulations, Turrini dubbed Ferrari to be in trouble. According to him, Maranello were in panic mode because the aero was subpar.
    But the actual thing turned out to be quite different. The 2017 Ferrari not only had the best chassis, everyone also copied Ferrari's sidepod design.

I think it would be wise to ignore Turrini's gossips. He hasn't been right about Ferrari on anything. All his rumors are nothing but desperate clickbait attempts.
    Byrne is involved in this new car as he was in 2017, he has experienced ground effect cars

Ferrari signs a strategic partnership with Qualcomm Technologies!!

https://it.motorsport.com/f1/news/f1...ogies/7996567/
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Perhaps you should read his comments again, pay attention to the bit that says 16 WCC is success everything else is a failure....

Which means he does indeed say WDC does not count.......but you don't need to defend his failure....
    The WDC isn’t the success of the team alone. It’s the team and the driver. Obviously you need good drivers to win the WCC but even this year the team who’s driver won the WDC didn’t win the WCC. By those metrics they are not the best team. With a team like Ferrari, if you’re not WCC you failed. Second place is first loser.

Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post
    The WDC isn’t the success of the team alone. It’s the team and the driver. Obviously you need good drivers to win the WCC but even this year the team who’s driver won the WDC didn’t win the WCC. By those metrics they are not the best team. With a team like Ferrari, if you’re not WCC you failed. Second place is first loser.

Double down.
    Forza Ferrari

Have to say that I like this new look !!!!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    Me too
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    Me too
    same here. Will the car have black instead of white??? i.e. black rear wing and black front wing with Santander in white lettering??? That would be cool looking.

Quote Originally Posted by Jax View Post
    it's just friendly bickering while we wait for the new super car , you know to keep the thread alive. They all love Ferrari at the end of the day

Yeah i would love a black and red livery! Awesome!

Yes. Ferrari is, without a doubt the most successful team in F1. That doesn’t mean that they have not had their share of failures. The two are not mutually exclusive.

WS6TransAm01 is discussing OFFICIAL WCC titles........that's it. If it's NOT an official WCC title, it'a a failure according to WS6TransAm01

He's not saying WDC titles don't count.
    Greig doesn’t have the capacity to understand things like that. He just wants to be always right.

For the last time I was talking about ONLY TEAM WINS SINCE WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE TEAM AND NOT ITS DRIVERS.

Greig doesn’t have the capacity to understand things like that. He just wants to be always right.

For the last time I was talking about ONLY TEAM WINS SINCE WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE TEAM AND NOT ITS DRIVERS.
    It’s all good. Greig just being Greig.

And as I pointed out your being stupid to not count WDC won prior to the WCC even existing....but you feel free to consider Ascari's titles as failure....or you could just man up and admit you can't class them as failures as there was no WCC to win....

Drivers are very much part of the team, would hardly considering winning any title be it WDC or WCC as failure....but off course you just have to put the team down. Hopefully you tire of it soon enough.
    Forza Ferrari