Page 51 of 53 FirstFirst ... 263738394041424344454647484950515253 LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,530 of 1584

Thread: Ferrari F1-75 Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    Stefa, this kind of language is really not appropriate. Everyone knows someone that is autistic in this day and age and a medical condition should not be made fun of.

Please do not personally insult anyone.
    Tony I am not one to tell you (or any other mod) how to do your job, not by a long shot.
    But this is what happens when you leave people trolling without consequences (I do refer to Brembo).
    I got it over the line, I confess. But what about his constant trolling about Rubens and Sir LH?!?!?? I find that an insult to myself!!!!!
    Exactly...

Anyways, do what you wish , honestly.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Quote Originally Posted by Cavallino View Post
    That would be the best scenario. That it is somehow a bad batch of components. And also unrelated to the failures of the turbo and MGU.

In which case, our performance will not be compromised in Canada.

And if the Canada PU also has parts from the bad batch, we'll have to take penalties, but it shouldn't blow in one race... i hope ...

And we have to be tough with this supplier.
    but when we talk about our reliability issues we have to be a little more precise.

The PU issues are the issues from Monaco AND Baku? ( Kmag and Leclerc ) ?

Then we have the hydrolic issue for Sainz.

And the turbo and MGU issue for Leclerc in Spain ??

So we have atleast 3 issues !!

And the 4th issue i Binotto with his "Oh well" next race lets hope for the better attitude .

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    I got it over the line, I confess. But what about his constant trolling about Rubens and Sir LH?!?!?? I find that an insult to myself!!!!!
    Please use the ignore function if it bothers you that much, Brembo thinks different to everyone else, but he's not insulting anyone...
    Rest in Peace Leza, you were a true warrior...

Quote Originally Posted by aroutis View Post
    Tony I am not one to tell you (or any other mod) how to do your job, not by a long shot.
    But this is what happens when you leave people trolling without consequences (I do refer to Brembo).

Exactly...

Anyways, do what you wish , honestly.
    I understand, but that is what ignore is for. If you think he's trolling, then ignoring him will make your experience here so much better :)
    Rest in Peace Leza, you were a true warrior...

Please use the ignore function if it bothers you that much, Brembo thinks different to everyone else, but he's not insulting anyone...
    I've done that

I understand, but that is what ignore is for. If you think he's trolling, then ignoring him will make your experience here so much better :)
    I have added him to the ignore list (starting today).
    However (and I am done with this), it's not about me thinking (bout him trolling).
    It's about smoke and fire.

If there are people complaining about a certain individual over, and over again, strongly, sure, one way is to tell everyone "hey, ignore the joker".
    Of course, there is also another way to treat the issue.

I am done with this anyways. Thanks .
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Both Sainz and Ferrari have to step-up. Sainz has to support Leclerc in the Championship & Ferrari need to give a reliable car to both the drivers. This is not acceptable. Its painfull to see redbull play with Leclec & Ferrari do nothing about it. Started to feel Ferrari does not know how to win & sadly to day Ferrari is only a midfield team now. If this goes on I may stop supporting my favorite team Ferrari.
    Loosing hope on Ferrari.

However (and I am done with this), it's not about me thinking (bout him trolling).

If there are people complaining about a certain individual over, and over again, strongly, sure, one way is to tell everyone "hey, ignore the joker".

Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

Ferrari reported that they updated the top rear wing and the beam wing (main pfofiles and flaps for both)

The new medium dnf rear wing with greater drs effect!!!
    FVjaXzKWAAEaYsz.jpg
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Ferrari said these wings are a Sylverstone' spec anticipation
    Last edited by Gilles; 20th June 2022 at 17:31.

With these wings, in Montreal, Leclerc was 3km/h faster than Sainz, and above all, 7km/h faster drs opened

Countermeasures are being taken to the PU2 problem. Sainz's ICE # 2 has also been replaced for reliability. Yet F1-75 is very competitive, very strong Max but Carlos' race said a lot

@Giuliano Duchessa

Leclerc and F1-75 can still aim for the world championship. In July 4 GPs important to reverse the route. The F1-75 is no longer losing performance compared to the RB18. Baku-Canada without an important Red Bull superiority.

@Formu1a.uno

This makes 4 gp that the sf75 is at least back at the RB's level, but unfortunately, the results were very low, especially for Leclerc
    In Sylverstone, the cards will be redistributed
    It remains to be hoped now that the big update will be more efficient than the RB's one, that finally, bad luck will find another victim than Charles, that Carlos will confirm his come back and the team will do less mistakes
    It makes a lot of conditions

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Leclerc and F1-75 can still aim for the world championship. In July 4 GPs important to reverse the route. The F1-75 is no longer losing performance compared to the RB18. Baku-Canada without an important Red Bull superiority.

@Formu1a.uno
    Considering the increased top speed in the last race, and the reliability issues improved, it's looking promising.

Ferrari statement on the porpoising TD:

Binotto: “Technical directives are not applicable. A TD is there to clarify regulations or to address policing, but a TD is not there to change the regulations.”

“You cannot change the regulation through a TD. And that's governance.”

https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/fe...tive/10326021/

Binotto is not happy with mid rule change & also merc got leaked information in prior from FIA.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Ferrari statement on the porpoising TD:

Binotto: “Technical directives are not applicable. A TD is there to clarify regulations or to address policing, but a TD is not there to change the regulations.”

“You cannot change the regulation through a TD. And that's governance.”

https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/fe...tive/10326021/

Binotto is not happy with mid rule change & also merc got leaked information in prior from FIA.
    Good to see Binotto has some balls here and is calling out the footsie game the FIA and Mercedes are playing here.

Let's be real. Mercedes know there's a good chance they won't win a race this year without some divine intervention, and are certainly not winning more than 2. It's going to stay a miserable season. Hamilton is going to come in 6th in the title. When the board asks Toto "Why are we paying Hamilton so much? Why was this year full of fail?" Toto wants to be able to blame the performance on a TD from the FIA, rather than the car just sucking.

Obviously, Mercedes couldn't care less how that effects Ferrari. But it's good to see Red Bull, Ferrari, and Renault all standing up against Mercedes and being as flexible as they were during the previous era, which is to say not at all.

The performance pendulum has now swung back to ferrari this will be evident at Silverstone, it was stated at the beginning of the season that it would be a sea saw event.Hoping ferrari have no mishaps win the next 4 races and come home like a train.Red bull will be pressured to take risks with teaks and we know from experience just how risky this is, there current spec engine i believe is at maximum.

Unfortunately the ignore function only blocks a post in its original form but not when it is quoted.
    Forza Ferrari
    Contrary to popular belief, black lives matter.
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."

Quote Originally Posted by Gilles View Post
    With these wings, in Montreal, Leclerc was 3km/h faster than Sainz, and above all, 7km/h faster drs opened
    And still unable to overtake with DRS.

Also don't forget he had a new engine compared to Sainz.
    Forza Ferrari
    Contrary to popular belief, black lives matter.
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."

Quote Originally Posted by ntukza View Post

Wrong --> He overtook the entire grid except for the first four
    Wrong --> PU 3 for Sainz

Al in all Montreal : Sainz 2nd , Merc 3rd , 4th!!! Ferrari is still in the race!!

Aero updates compatation from ScuderiaFerrariFans :

FERRARI
    -Bahrain: progressive evolution of the floor through successive modifications during the tests.
    -Saudi Arabia: medium-low load rear wing.
    -Australia: different design of the central ramp of the diffuser (tested on Friday).
    -Imola: /
    -Miami: new low-load rear wing.
    -Barcelona: floor; diffuser; external aerodynamic appendages to the rear brake air intakes; new high load rear wing.
    -Monaco: / (possible adjustment of the steering kinematics not officially confirmed).
    -Baku: rearview mirror support.
    -Canada: medium load higher efficiency rear wing; low load beam-wing.

MERCEDES
    -Bahrain: sidepods and radiators; nose with a greater excavation in the lower part; car floor (the second version tested in FP1 was rejected); new end profiles of the front wing for changes to the aerodynamic balance; refinement of the vertical deflectors of the rear brake ducts.
    -Saudi Arabia: double specification of low load rear wing;
    -Australia: /
    -Imola: downwash appendages in the center of the car to increase the amount of air to the radiators; re-profiling of mirrors and fairing of the lateral impact structure to reduce the detachment of the flow; floor weight reduction; raised floor in front of the rear wheels and new external diffuser flaps to increase load generation at the rear.
    -Miami: low load straight profile rear wing; low load beam wing; front wing with more efficiency.
    -Barcelona: front wing endplate; vortex generator on the keel at the entrance to the flat floor; external vertical deflectors to the rear brake air intakes.
    -Monaco: anterior wing endplate; adaptation of the steering mechanism.
    -Baku: rear-view mirror appendix.
    -Canada: floor (rejected); rear suspension outer fairing.

RED BULL
    -Bahrain: slight tapering of the sidepods; anterior wing refinement; new vertical strips of the rear diffuser.
    -Saudi Arabia: enlargement of the front brake cooling air intakes; new rear wing and low load beam wing.
    -Australia: weight reduction for new front wing endplates with a different diveplane trend.
    -Imola: generator of vortices at the entrance to the flat floor; weight reduction of mechanical components.
    -Miami: /
    -Barcelona: high load flap for front wing; floor.
    -Monaco: adjustment of the steering kinematics; increased braking system cooling.
    -Baku: front brake cooling updates; floor; external rear diffuser flaps.
    -Canada: /

Quote Originally Posted by ntukza View Post

https://scuderiafans.com/must-see-ch...022-canada-gp/

Binotto said they used the engines at full power in Montreal
    He also said : “We did not expect what happened in Baku, because it happened incomprehensibly at very low kilometres, now we have introduced two new power units with Charles so we will have breathing space for some, indeed for many races. Unless there are situations we do not understand, I would say that for the next GPs there will be no worries or rather everything will be under control.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilles View Post
    Aero updates compatation from ScuderiaFerrariFans :

FERRARI
    -Bahrain: progressive evolution of the floor through successive modifications during the tests.
    -Saudi Arabia: medium-low load rear wing.
    -Australia: different design of the central ramp of the diffuser (tested on Friday).
    -Imola: /
    -Miami: new low-load rear wing.
    -Barcelona: floor; diffuser; external aerodynamic appendages to the rear brake air intakes; new high load rear wing.
    -Monaco: / (possible adjustment of the steering kinematics not officially confirmed).
    -Baku: rearview mirror support.
    -Canada: medium load higher efficiency rear wing; low load beam-wing.

MERCEDES
    -Bahrain: sidepods and radiators; nose with a greater excavation in the lower part; car floor (the second version tested in FP1 was rejected); new end profiles of the front wing for changes to the aerodynamic balance; refinement of the vertical deflectors of the rear brake ducts.
    -Saudi Arabia: double specification of low load rear wing;
    -Australia: /
    -Imola: downwash appendages in the center of the car to increase the amount of air to the radiators; re-profiling of mirrors and fairing of the lateral impact structure to reduce the detachment of the flow; floor weight reduction; raised floor in front of the rear wheels and new external diffuser flaps to increase load generation at the rear.
    -Miami: low load straight profile rear wing; low load beam wing; front wing with more efficiency.
    -Barcelona: front wing endplate; vortex generator on the keel at the entrance to the flat floor; external vertical deflectors to the rear brake air intakes.
    -Monaco: anterior wing endplate; adaptation of the steering mechanism.
    -Baku: rear-view mirror appendix.
    -Canada: floor (rejected); rear suspension outer fairing.

RED BULL
    -Bahrain: slight tapering of the sidepods; anterior wing refinement; new vertical strips of the rear diffuser.
    -Saudi Arabia: enlargement of the front brake cooling air intakes; new rear wing and low load beam wing.
    -Australia: weight reduction for new front wing endplates with a different diveplane trend.
    -Imola: generator of vortices at the entrance to the flat floor; weight reduction of mechanical components.
    -Miami: /
    -Barcelona: high load flap for front wing; floor.
    -Monaco: adjustment of the steering kinematics; increased braking system cooling.
    -Baku: front brake cooling updates; floor; external rear diffuser flaps.
    -Canada: /
    And Mercedes are bringing a few more updates to Silverstone with Ferrari and Red Bull, which should be the end of the road for major updates.

Ferrari still have yet to bring the lighter rear wings, new lower drag sidepods, more revisions to the floor, the new rear suspension updates, an MGU-K update, and a likely engine reliability update for later in the season. That should at least give them a shot at some more grand prix victories.

Quote Originally Posted by RossTheBoss View Post
    And Mercedes are bringing a few more updates to Silverstone with Ferrari and Red Bull, which should be the end of the road for major updates.

Ferrari still have yet to bring the lighter rear wings, new lower drag sidepods, more revisions to the floor, the new rear suspension updates, an MGU-K update, and a likely engine reliability update for later in the season. That should at least give them a shot at some more grand prix victories.
    Ferrari will bring a reliability update once the root cause and the tests are all in place.
    Combined with the updates you listed, I fully expect them to be more than competitive with RBR and get victories.