Page 53 of 66 FirstFirst ... 32839404142434445464748495051525354555657585960616263646566 LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,590 of 1973

Thread: Ferrari F1-75 Discussion Thread

Montreal

Sylverstone

I just saw that it was already posted on another thread
    Last edited by Gilles; 30th June 2022 at 18:32.

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    https://twitter.com/FanaticsFerrari/...gIkeRFCwQ&s=19

And someone asked about sidepots?!?!
    How am I not surprised.

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

# F1 Ferrari will introduce new bonnet, revised belly undercut, mirrors with appendages, cooling

@ formu1a__uno
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

The best update for Ferrari this race is to let both drivers race to win; no 1 ,2 orders.

Stefa, your pic and some others :

I like this small cooling exit on this engine cover
    Last edited by Gilles; 2nd July 2022 at 07:16.

@Gilles

Great work as always

we still have porpoising issue

#AMuS Michael Schmidt: "The proportion of straights in Spielberg is large, the corners have short radii, which should play into Red Bull's cards. It will certainly be a tough race for Ferrari, where it will be damage limitation once again."

��

Quote Originally Posted by Aziz View Post
    #AMuS Michael Schmidt: "The proportion of straights in Spielberg is large, the corners have short radii, which should play into Red Bull's cards. It will certainly be a tough race for Ferrari, where it will be damage limitation once again."

��
    Too bad we threw away all those easy points and wins on “Ferrari” tracks. And now with Mercedes magically in the mix the next races should be fun for Ferrari. The points gap will just continue get larger rather than smaller. It will be really embarrassing if Mercedes passes us in the constructors championship.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Quote Originally Posted by Aziz View Post

��
    I do not agree on that. Because there is only one very long straight in Austria. The starting straight is medium lenght. It's like in Barcelona. Even though the 3rd straight is the DRS area, but it is difficult to pass bcz its not too long. Already Redbull cars manage to be faster than Ferraris towards the end of the straight not the starting. but already ferrari cars cover the distance faster than redbulls and In addition, track-team harmony does not mean much. Because many times, they won on tracks that were suitable for our vehicles. Why not vice versa. Besides, our car is not slow either. Plus there's the Charles factor. Incredibly fast, he will definitely take the pole, and he will break his unluckiness.

as sebastian once said "the man of the future" and "the most talented driver I came across in 15 years of F1" and urged the 23-year-old "not to waste it" i have eternal trust in him

Quote Originally Posted by stasera View Post
    I do not agree on that. Because there is only one very long straight in Austria. The starting straight is medium lenght. It's like in Barcelona. Even though the 3rd straight is the DRS area, but it is difficult to pass bcz its not too long. Already Redbull cars manage to be faster than Ferraris towards the end of the straight not the starting. but already ferrari cars cover the distance faster than redbulls and In addition, track-team harmony does not mean much. Because many times, they won on tracks that were suitable for our vehicles. Why not vice versa. Besides, our car is not slow either. Plus there's the Charles factor. Incredibly fast, he will definitely take the pole, and he will break his unluckiness.

as sebastian once said "the man of the future" and "the most talented driver I came across in 15 years of F1" and urged the 23-year-old "not to waste it" i have eternal trust in him
    Agree we should be pretty good round Austria, we have great traction and get up to speed better than Red Bull.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Agree we should be pretty good round Austria, we have great traction and get up to speed better than Red Bull.
    & then we have great strategist’s to make ferrari fans frustrated.

so teh new sidepods look quite a bit tapered....compared to original launch ones

sidepods 1.jpeg

No matter who what when were, Ferrari won!!! Were still in it for the WCC !!! Carlos will now be even more on the win mentality! Either driver win is big Points!!!! WCC !!!

Quote Originally Posted by stasera View Post

this is pretty much my thinking. Don't forget how quick Charles was here in that dog of a car in 2019. This is another quick track for Charles, but he's quick everywhere.

Just get pole and get a good start! And build a gap so we don't need to worry about strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Indeed. A pole wouldn't make any difference if Charles gets shafted again by Binotto and co.

Thanks for the sidepod comparison pics FerrariF60 and I hope stasera and Cavallino
    are right about Austria! Wouldn't it be so good for us to win at Wolffy and Helmet Marko's home
    GP - as tasty as our somewhat flawed Silverstone win against Hornery,Maxipad and the Ham:)

Quote Originally Posted by Liscia View Post
    Thanks for the sidepod comparison pics FerrariF60 and I hope stasera and Cavallino
    are right about Austria! Wouldn't it be so good for us to win at Wolffy and Helmet Marko's home
    GP - as tasty as our somewhat flawed Silverstone win against Hornery,Maxipad and the Ham:)
    we already won 1 a casa loro. ( Silverstone is really their home race, the only thing Austrian about that team is the pocket book. )

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Maybe but Honda has an historical advantage in high altitude tracks.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebaronrouge View Post
    Maybe but Honda has an historical advantage in high altitude tracks.
    But the fuel is different this year and the Ferrari engine is very different this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Cavallino View Post
    But the fuel is different this year and the Ferrari engine is very different this year.
    Yeah, it can't last 4 GPS

Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

@GiulyDuchessa
    spoke with people at Ferrari yesterday about the flexi-floor TD [which will come in force in Paul Ricard] and they told him that they are not concerned over it.
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Saw a pic of Charles new gear box.did they move the new special one up early or is that still coming for spa

Just a thought.
    I have a feeling that all these engine failures, are kind of a plan. I know it's really hard to believe, myself also I questioned it, since they have cost us a lot of money.
    But what is this allow us to intervene more to the ice / turbo and come up to the 2nd part of the season with an evolved pu with good reliability and greater performance???!!!!
    Again I also looks to me a but stressed, but it's something that keeps comes to my mind a lot lately.
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    Just a thought.
    I have a feeling that all these engine failures, are kind of a plan. I know it's really hard to believe, myself also I questioned it, since they have cost us a lot of money.
    But what is this allow us to intervene more to the ice / turbo and come up to the 2nd part of the season with an evolved pu with good reliability and greater performance???!!!!
    Again I also looks to me a but stressed, but it's something that keeps comes to my mind a lot lately.
    i've already thought of this.

Yes, these are the rules Red Bull cried for. But Binotto and Ferrari are taking advantage of it in exactly the correct way. This is 4D chess by Binotto if he can pull it off.

But the amount of blows are excessive. And blowing up in a race is the worst, because you lose the points AND you get the penalty.

I say we move to the other spare engine we took in Canada for Leclerc, and then you figure out what to do starting in Belgium. We abolutely cannot afford another failiure before summer break, and we need a fix by the time the season starts back up again.

There's also a new directive that allows us to change some internal components of the engine? So if it's valves failing, we can just change those when we get ones that don't blow up

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    Just a thought.
    I agree, I said the same thing months ago, the goal is to have as much power as possible for the coming years, so 2022 is a bit sacrificed, and the things that happen like the words of Binotto since one year find an explanation

Give the kid the team!

#Corriere reports that Ferrari's new hybrid system is expected to debut at Spa or Monza. It's designed to give more energy within one lap. On Monday, both Charles & Carlos were in Maranello for sponsor engagements.Behind Charles's victory in Austria, there is a great deal of data analysis work that allowed the race to be set on a much more aggressive strategy than the one chosen for the sprint race.

Not sure how much this is true.