Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: British GP 2021 : Race

Quote Originally Posted by Schumiklub View Post
    Max will be out for revenge, you can be sure of that. He's going to drive like an animal.
    I doubt it. Max doesn't have to be an idiot. He's good enough to exact revenge by simply beaten Lewis with hard but fair racing.
    Forza Ferrari
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."

I can't wait until the next race merc ask pirelli to change the tyre pressures and or compounds they bring to help them out.

Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post
    Gone are the days of men being men. They are a bunch of wimps now. Nothing would please me more than to see Max, after winning in Hungry taking his helmet off and slamming it into Hamilton’s face, but alas, he is a boy, not a man. Still hope he mops the floor with BLM boy at the end of the season.

If I was Max I would make it my goal for the rest of the season to repay the favor. Every time I would find myself behind Two Chains Marx.

Not a coincidence. All part of the narrative.

His comment was spot on.

Only on hards

Quote Originally Posted by Kyss4k View Post
    We were still 1 second per lap slower then Mercs
    Only on hards

Still gutted that we were soooo so close, but it is wonderful to see Horner whining about Lewis. I think I have to rewind & watch that interview with him again!
    Forza Ferrari !
    "You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." - Juan Manuel Fangio

Hamilton but why Ferrari is so much slower on hards than mediums?

Perhaps our engine was performing at 98%?

You guys just don’t get it. You’re not woke enough.

The FIA simply facilitated some reparations. It’s all in the name of equity. The oppressed English millionaire finally got his Dutch Colonialist oppressor to pay his fair share.

Hahahahahahahaha

Maybe Horner should focus his energy at Perez he makes Bottas look like a f1 legend

Quote Originally Posted by Sabreman View Post
    Maybe Horner should focus his energy at Perez he makes Bottas look like a f1 legend
    Who are you? Not a post since 2018 and shows up today of all times??? Probably not a Ferrari fan anyway. We were robbed today of our only chance to win a race this season and you are happy?

Quote Originally Posted by Aziz View Post
    Where did the pace came from?
    The same place where it always been. We have one of the best-if not the best car in corners. Sector 1 and 3 Ferrari was on par with the Merc, but sector 2 which is pretty much straights and high speed corners, is where we lost times. This is no longer the Formula 1 of past when high speed cornering speed was dictated by aero. It's engine which dictates that now.

We are also focusing on the race pace more. It impacted our one lap pace a bit but that doesn't matter.

Yeah 0.1 s/lap faster than Russell over one lap yet weren't too far away from lapping him. That just shows what the set-up focus was and it was bang on the money. Hopefully the car is good enough to challenge at Hungaroring and Zandvoort but it remains to be seen.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    "Causing a collision", well it's varies. Causing a collision when both drivers collide put none of them retire or don't sustain serious damage, the guilty party should get a 5-second penalty. "Causing a collision" where the innocent party needs a pit-stop because of heavy damage but still continues, the guilty party should get a 10-seconds penalty.

But causing a collision at a extremely high speed corner, where the innocent party's race gets destroyed and the driver needs some serious medical attention, the penalty for the guilty party should be severe. It should at least be a 10 seconds stop-go Penalty, not some time penalty.
    Thanks. I'm looking for facts (what has been applied recently) rather than opinion (what you think should be done) so let me refine my question based on your response:

What has the penalty been recently where a driver caused a collision that resulted in a high-impact race-ending crash? Hard facts only please.

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso Svedese View Post
    Vettel got a stop and go for just driving into him at 60 kph.
    If you're referring to the incident I'm thinking about, I think all logic would say that was a very different incident to this. I'm sure there have been other stop-go penalties besides that one, I just can't remember the circumstances but it would be interesting to know.
    Forza Ferrari
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."

Who are you? Not a post since 2018 and shows up today of all times??? Probably not a Ferrari fan anyway. We were robbed today of our only chance to win a race this season and you are happy?
    If max was on the track u wouldn’t have won anyway,just sayin :) BYE

neither would Ham, that's why he took him out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post

Some comments on here are disgusting. I hope one day you come to realise how empty your self-righteousness is and how deep your depravity goes.
    Forza Ferrari

Yeah 0.1 s/lap faster than Russell over one lap yet weren't too far away from lapping him. That just shows what the set-up focus was and it was bang on the money. Hopefully the car is good enough to challenge at Hungaroring and Zandvoort but it remains to be seen.
    Our efforts of focusing on race pace have been extremely fruitful, which is very encouraging. I'm really impressed by that. Bodes well for the future.
    Forza Ferrari

Epic drive from Charles, so close to a win, he coped with engine maladies and just got on with it, I really thought that even HAM wouldn't quite steal it from us, he must have been in party mode, illegally. Really surprised at our pace on the mediums although Carlos couldn't get past RIC with the hards. HAM must be the luckiest driver ever, getting away with things that no other driver would and races just falling into his lap. It's unreal. Hopefully Hungary may suit our car too, apart from the pitstop problem for Carlos, the team worked well to sort out the issue Charles had to deal with. Hope Max is OK and comes back to haunt HAM big time.

Just curious if anyone noticed. The collision between Perez and Gio/Rai where either of the AR drivers went off the track causing a yellow flag and joining the track, did in anyway, hamper Charles progress as he was approaching them. I saw that Ham suddenly came very close to Charles around this incident, not that Ham was not catching. I think it took place around lap 48-49.

Quote Originally Posted by 20000rpm View Post
    Just curious if anyone noticed. The collision between Perez and Gio/Rai where either of the AR drivers went off the track causing a yellow flag and joining the track, did in anyway, hamper Charles progress towards the end of the race. I saw that Ham suddenly came very close to Charles around this incident, not that Ham was not catching. I think it took place around lap 48-49.
    Clutching at straws there I think.

Quote Originally Posted by 458 Italia View Post
    Clutching at straws there I think.
    Just asking there mate, the camera footage seemed that way. No need to be a jerk.

Just a thought: with a normal pit for Carlos, maybe he would have come out ahead of Hamilton and kept him a few laps behind, enough for Charles to win it

Quote Originally Posted by RM-Ferrari View Post
    Just a thought: with a normal pit for Carlos, maybe he would have come out ahead of Hamilton and kept him a few laps behind, enough for Charles to win it
    No. He was 18 s adrift.

Quote Originally Posted by 20000rpm View Post
    Just asking there mate, the camera footage seemed that way. No need to be a jerk.
    How am I being a jerk exactly!?

We're all upset (well most of us anyway), but I don't think it made any difference to the outcome.

No. He was 18 s adrift.
    Ok, thanks. Then it just shows the importance of having two drivers up there, especially when it really matters. With a higher starting position Carlos could have been there to win us those 3-4 seconds that made the difference. And of course without the pit problem. We have two good drivers and teamwork, now we need a better car and pit crew work.

Quote Originally Posted by 458 Italia View Post
    How am I being a jerk exactly!?

We're all upset (well most of us anyway), but I don't think it made any difference to the outcome.
    If you had a clear answer or more knowledge then you would atleast help me some additional information regarding that incident. From what I saw, yellow flags were being waived and I did see Charles approaching one of the AR drivers and slowing down either for yellow flag or for the driver to join the track. They didn't repeat the incident as Sky was too busy in the mood to celebrate Ham's victory.
    Would it have made any difference to the race result? Probably not. But atleast it would have shown how Ham rides high on his luck under such circumstances had that been the case.
    Your reply came off as just plain rude, intentional or not.
    Peace.

SO HAPPY to be disappointed for losing the win in the last laps and on pure pace!!!!! OK Max was out (favorite for the win) and Lewis had a 10s penalty ,but still it was amazing to see us having so good pace especialy on mediums !!! Can we dare dreaming something very good on 2 weeks ????!!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!