Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Racist "attacks" on Lewis Hamilton?

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso Svedese View Post
    Typical.

So Hammy is just a victim who just happened to be in a spot where he made contact with his main title rival in 170 mph and that's not supposed to be the main point of conversation? Yeah yeah.

He's an unhinged cheat who takes people out whenever he's losing a race and never gets held accountable for it but rather promoted by the racket Liberty/maFIA complex.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso Svedese View Post
    Twitter is filled to the brim with bot accounts for hire. Wouldn't surprise me if Mercedes took the nuclear option and hired some to change the subject. That team is the definition of bad people and I can't rule it out with them lot.

Obviously no-one should be racist but the thing is that this is suppose to overshadow Hammy trying to injure his competitor with his dangerous and reckless driving and failing to apologize for his despicable driving? This is genuinely the ugliest action in living memory on a Grand Prix track and we're supposed to not say anything because someone, somewhere lost it on Twitter? Then deal with that person separately and don't change the subject to make everyone forget about the #44's criminal on-track conduct. Hammy is 50 % white anyway so those users are basically racist towards themselves That being said, brain capacity isn't the strong side of racist fools.

I'm so sick of this weirdo human species inhabiting planet Tellus.
    Please......lighten up a bit.

This is'nt the first incident at Copse. Grosjean takes out Sainz in 2018 in similar fashion to the Lewis-Verstappen incident YET there were no penalties issued for the Grosjean-Sainz incident....go figure.....different stewards with inconsistent results.

In F1 history, alot of drivers have taken a different racing line and have taken out there opponent when it's wheel-to-wheel racing....especially in the corner. I'm not saying it was Sainz or Max's fault, but maybe they could have defended the corner and kept their rivals in their rear-view mirrors instead of side-by-side BUT both Sainz and Max took the optimal racing line at Copse doing 180mph/300kph and left the door open.....it happens.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Sainz was the one doing the overtake though so not quite the same as he tried to go round the outside of Grosjean but yes the end result was pretty similar.
    Forza Ferrari

Nothing new. When Schumi & Ferrari were dominating, we had pretty much all of England calling us all kinds of names.

Greig deletes my post stating fact, but leaves the post spewing lies which I debunked up.

The rest of you seeing this? Nice hosts we have here.

Your post was about England football players....this is a F1 forum and the topic is about the racist abuse Lewis received.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Your post was about England football players....this is a F1 forum and the topic is about the racist abuse Lewis received.
    Interesting deflection. The post about English Football players was referencing their face racist abuse. Post #4 which I was replying to is still up, isn't it?

It is highly relevant because it draws comparisons between incidents. One being debunked as media hype can be used to infer about the other having similar origins.

You clearly couldn't care less about the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    I felt it was very relevant to the discussion. I questioned the magnitude of racial attacks against Lewis, and WS6TransAM01 provided a factually based study of a recent similar "racist attack" story that surrounded the soccer players.

Quote Originally Posted by SS454 View Post
    I felt it was very relevant to the discussion. I questioned the magnitude of racial attacks against Lewis, and WS6TransAM01 provided a factually based study of a recent similar "racist attack" story that surrounded the soccer players.
    Yeah I know you both seem to want to suggest just because it was not a lot of racist attacks then its not really a issue, but well it kind of still is.

No point keeping this thread open really.
    Forza Ferrari