Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Belgian GP 2021 : Race

Congrats Max on the win
    Forza Ferrari

As expected. Red flag!

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Congrats Max on the win

Will they refund half the price of tickets to these poor souls there?

What a waste of time. ��
    Forza Ferrari
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."

So I was not right yesterday. We got 2 points

Quote Originally Posted by ntukza View Post
    What a waste of time. ��
    COLLOSAL!!!

Mazepin with the fastest lap!
    "Formula 1 is not a sport anymore” - Fernando Alonso

Williams on podium since God knows when

Shame the weather is rotten today.
    This has always been one of the race i look forward to every year

Feel bad for all the fans out there who held out until now

Quote Originally Posted by Lesky View Post
    Mazepin with the fastest lap!
    Unlucky for him, he is outside from top ten. No points

Absolutely ridiculous that any points are handed out for this farce.

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso Svedese View Post
    Absolutely ridiculous that any points are handed out for this farce.
    If the race is not possible, then the drivers should get some points based on their qualifying result.
    Which I guess is what we have here, which IMO is fine. If thats what it takes to give the driver points, then so be it.

Race over
    Forza Ferrari

And they are doing a podium ceremony? This race was a clown show … they should have just cancelled it or delayed it.

Lewis is right fans should be refunded, maybe the drivers can make it happen......
    Forza Ferrari

Gratz to Russell he held off Lewis!!!
    Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

Most exciting race of 2021!

By the way Brembo, Russell put it on P2 in qualifying, IN A WILLIAMS, and ended off with a podium, IN A WILLIAMS. You must be thoroughly disappointed.
    Forza Ferrari
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."

Feel so sorry for those fans who paid good money and stayed in the cold to see a safety car display...the only upside is that I think we got 2pts for Charles and 0.5pts for Carlos after the farce that we all endured, better than 2 trips off-piste I suppose, and only thanks to PER/BOT and NOR getting penalties and if we'd got quali strategy right, it could have been more. But the whole day was a big let-down and really quite embarrassing, although I didn't think it was safe to race in those atrocious conditions. What chance of Zandvoort being rain-free?!

The race could have been cancelled or even run the following day,its not that f1 is on a tight schedule corona virus has sorted that out, with many races cancelled for this season you would think that the clowns running the circus would make each race a priority.Seems like they just want to see the backside of the season and get it over and done with,you have to feel for the fans who attended a real let down refund please.

By the way Brembo, Russell put it on P2 in qualifying, IN A WILLIAMS, and ended off with a podium, IN A WILLIAMS. You must be thoroughly disappointed.
    DON'T FEED THE TROLL!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    The race could have been cancelled or even run the following day,its not that f1 is on a tight schedule corona virus has sorted that out, with many races cancelled for this season you would think that the clowns running the circus would make each race a priority.Seems like they just want to see the backside of the season and get it over and done with,you have to feel for the fans who attended a real let down refund please.
    Couldnt agree more

Quote Originally Posted by drax View Post
    And they are doing a podium ceremony? This race was a clown show … they should have just cancelled it or delayed it.
    They pretty much did cancel it. Two laps and then calling it off is pretty much the same thing. What more do you want?
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    Everyone can have their own opinion. Unfortunately not everyone is in charge. It's life. What happened today is no one's fault. I'm disappointed that I waited three weeks and then didn't get a race, but it is what it is.
    Forza Ferrari

Everyone can have their own opinion. Unfortunately not everyone is in charge. It's life. What happened today is no one's fault. I'm disappointed that I waited three weeks and then didn't get a race, but it is what it is.
    I cannot remember when was the last time like this. Closes that pops to my mind is Australia 1991. To be fair they did 14 laps of racing then...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ps29eT1_rs

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    Feel so sorry for those fans who paid good money and stayed in the cold to see a safety car display...the only upside is that I think we got 2pts for Charles and 0.5pts for Carlos after the farce that we all endured, better than 2 trips off-piste I suppose, and only thanks to PER/BOT and NOR getting penalties and if we'd got quali strategy right, it could have been more. But the whole day was a big let-down and really quite embarrassing, although I didn't think it was safe to race in those atrocious conditions. What chance of Zandvoort being rain-free?!
    I'm not sure about embarrassing as it wasn't anyone's fault, but definitely a huge let-down.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    I cannot remember when was the last time like this. Closes that pops to my mind is Australia 1991. To be fair they did 14 laps of racing then...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ps29eT1_rs
    Didn't the race lasted for 16 laps?
    Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

I KNEW IT!! Just kept tabs on the computer and haven't even turned on the tv. Spa and Monza are my 2 favorites
    but today was RIDICULOUS and I hope for a race (at least) in Monza? The Ham's lead is eroded and no one was hurt
    so all's well that ends all wet!!

Huge mismanagement. They could have racee 3 laps behind the safety car right from the car and call it quits since they could see the weather would not improve but no. They kept torturing everyone , fans and people alike for what?

The failure of this race goes beyond usa 2005.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve