Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
Results 211 to 237 of 237

Thread: Italian GP 2021 : Race

  1. #211
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    2,242
    Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Stewards say Max made his move too late and was therefore not entitled to have space left for him...seriously LOL I am struggling to understand that reasoning?
    No reasoning other than Hamilton must win at all costs. No one is allowed to race him, everyone must move over for golden boy. Reminds me of when Hamilton was gifted the Canadian GP win. Joke.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

  2. #212
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Godric's Hollow
    Posts
    7,168
    Hopefully the engine upgrade is set for Turkey. The tracks that are coming should suit our car nicely, and with the extra power we should be fighting for the wins.

  3. #213
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    2,242
    Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Hopefully the engine upgrade is set for Turkey. The tracks that are coming should suit our car nicely, and with the extra power we should be fighting for the wins.
    Let’s hope so. I saw a post today; Ferrari’s last win was 721 days ago. Red Bull, Mercedes, Racing Point, Alpha Tauri, Apine and McLaren have all won a race since. Sad.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

  4. #214
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    England
    Posts
    306
    Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    I have been saying it for years…complete joke this sport is. Max did not deserve a penalty for that incident. The FIA will do absolutely anything to gift Hamilton as many race wins and championships as possible. The sport is losing credibility by the day. How much longer do we need to put up with this Ham-FIA-Merc-Pirelli show? What a sham.
    3 place penalty will not really help Ferrari, if he qualify 1st does he start 4th? With that start in Russia he may well be leading after turn 1. Good news is those 2 at the front may have a few more collisions, hopefully at a race where Ferrari are best of the rest so they could sneak a win.

  5. #215
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    536
    Binotto said we have 20 HP deficit.

  6. #216
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    2,242
    Quote Originally Posted by 330 p4 View Post
    3 place penalty will not really help Ferrari, if he qualify 1st does he start 4th? With that start in Russia he may well be leading after turn 1. Good news is those 2 at the front may have a few more collisions, hopefully at a race where Ferrari are best of the rest so they could sneak a win.
    Nothing will help Ferrari if all the powers that be continue to want only 1 person to win. A new engine with 100+ Hp advantage couldn’t help us. The quicker Ham gets his 8th, breaks all the records possible and retires the better it will be for everyone who likes F1. Just get it over with so other teams finally have a fair chance.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

  7. #217
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    412
    “For anyone who thought I left - I never left. I just moved aside for a while " DR



    PS :

  8. #218
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    England
    Posts
    306
    Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    Nothing will help Ferrari if all the powers that be continue to want only 1 person to win. A new engine with 100+ Hp advantage couldn’t help us. The quicker Ham gets his 8th, breaks all the records possible and retires the better it will be for everyone who likes F1. Just get it over with so other teams finally have a fair chance.
    Does feel like that. Half expecting next year Ferrari will be quickest before Merc kick and scream and get half the stuff removed.

  9. #219
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Castellon, Spain
    Posts
    2,841
    Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    @ Diek, get the DHL Crying award ready. Hamilton already crying that the RedBull had been updated and his Mercedes has nothing. According to Hamilton, it will be an easy win for Verstappen! Ham knows a few things about easy wins lol.
    Ey, dint' read this! :D





  10. #220
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    England
    Posts
    306
    God damn that tyre mark hairstyle picture is pure comical genius.mk-1428949995.png

  11. #221
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,653
    Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    I have been saying it for years…complete joke this sport is. Max did not deserve a penalty for that incident. The FIA will do absolutely anything to gift Hamilton as many race wins and championships as possible. The sport is losing credibility by the day. How much longer do we need to put up with this Ham-FIA-Merc-Pirelli show? What a sham.
    When a collision can be argued equally from both sides and both drivers could have equally avoided the collisions just as much as they equally caused it, it's a clear cut racing incident. A penalty is joke to the sport and just more fuel to those that believe the FIA is corrupt and want Lewis Hamilton to win.

  12. #222
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    India
    Posts
    311
    Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    After this ridiculous penalty for Max, no one can not tell me that FIA and every one else are not biased towards Mercedes and LH?!?!??!
    Agreed. If this incident qualified for penalty, then so did Silverstone. Clearly, it seems FiA seems to be a lot biased when deciding whom and how much a driver should be penalised. If it challenges Ham, max penalty.
    So if today it's Max who is penalised, tomorrow it can be Charles or Sainz if they ever get close to Ham
    Last edited by 20000rpm; 13th September 2021 at 02:59.

  13. #223
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,626
    It appears the F I A is coming up absolutely short on gifting Lewis as many race wins as possible! Max now has 7 wins and is ahead on points in 1st place. The F-1 show is now great as far as the next races and who will win. Even Dan got a win! So as of now there's no more fans putting up with a Merc F I A show. Both drivers alive and well ! Meanwhile another 5 D N F s and Russell again gets in the points! Waiting 2 weeks is tooo long!!

  14. #224
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,626
    It appears the F I A is coming up absolutely short on gifting Lewis as many race wins as possible! Max now has 7 wins and is ahead on points in 1st place. The F-1 show is now great as far as the next races and who will win. Even Dan got a win! So as of now there's no more fans putting up with a Merc F I A show. Both drivers alive and well ! Meanwhile another 5 D N F s and Russell again gets in the points! Waiting 2 weeks is tooo long!!

  15. #225
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Godric's Hollow
    Posts
    7,168
    Quote Originally Posted by DIEK View Post
    What a tasteless post. Would it be funny if someone posts "vegetable" memes regarding Schumacher's current condition? No it wouldn't be.

    Racing drivers put their lives on the line every time. So show some damn respect.

  16. #226
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Godric's Hollow
    Posts
    7,168
    Quote Originally Posted by Warp View Post
    Binotto said we have 20 HP deficit.
    We'll get a big jump in performance with the upcoming upgrade. Even if it's 15HP, it will make a huge difference.

  17. #227
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,209
    Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    I hope people will finally give Ferrari some credit. The developments or upgrades aren't un-restricted, Ferrari couldn't do what they wanted with the car, it's still pretty much last year's chassis, only more refined. But here we are, battling with Mercedes and Honda powered cars with our current power deficit.

    We also have a generational talent who's pushing and getting everything out of the car. Next year can't come soon enough.
    +1
    Contrary to popular belief, black lives matter.
    We Race as One
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."

  18. #228
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,209
    Quote Originally Posted by elnano14 View Post
    What, do you really think a McLaren 1-2 is better for us instead of them being 2-3 ???
    No, my apologies, I misunderstood the original point but I get it now.
    Contrary to popular belief, black lives matter.
    We Race as One
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."

  19. #229
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,209
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyRizza View Post
    Can't believe that Damon Hill is accusing max of taking Lewis out on purpose
    Yeah that was appalling. And none of his colleagues called him out on it, which was also disappointing.
    Contrary to popular belief, black lives matter.
    We Race as One
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."

  20. #230
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,209
    Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Stewards say Max made his move too late and was therefore not entitled to have space left for him...seriously LOL I am struggling to understand that reasoning?
    I'm not sure about that either but looking at the footage I believe Max was going for "a space that was always going to close" so I must agree that he's at fault. He should have backed out.
    Contrary to popular belief, black lives matter.
    We Race as One
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."

  21. #231
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Manila, PH
    Posts
    2,085
    Quote Originally Posted by ntukza View Post
    I'm not sure about that either but looking at the footage I believe Max was going for "a space that was always going to close" so I must agree that he's at fault. He should have backed out.
    Switchback was available to Lewis. His move to the left right after the pit exit line I think shows Max had made his move by then and Lewis saw this—no reason to take the defensive (blocking?) line otherwise.

  22. #232
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    8,949
    Quote Originally Posted by ntukza View Post
    I'm not sure about that either but looking at the footage I believe Max was going for "a space that was always going to close" so I must agree that he's at fault. He should have backed out.
    So at Silverstone2021 Copse corner between Lewis and Max, Max had the lead and driving line and Lewis went for the inside line or space...both doing well over 180mph. Lewis left front tire clips Max's right rear tire sending Max into the barriers at 51g's.

    Who's at fault? All I'm asking for is consistency. The stewards ruled Lewis at fault but the penalties between Silverstone2021 and Monza 2021 are entirely different and LOOKS biased towards Lewis IMO.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

  23. #233
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    8,949
    Quote Originally Posted by ntukza View Post
    Yeah that was appalling. And none of his colleagues called him out on it, which was also disappointing.
    Agreed. Unbecoming of Damon Hill.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

  24. #234
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    29,851
    Max and Lewis will probably take engine penalties at Russia anyway
    Forza Ferrari

  25. #235
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,209
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    So at Silverstone2021 Copse corner between Lewis and Max, Max had the lead and driving line and Lewis went for the inside line or space...both doing well over 180mph. Lewis left front tire clips Max's right rear tire sending Max into the barriers at 51g's.

    Who's at fault? All I'm asking for is consistency. The stewards ruled Lewis at fault but the penalties between Silverstone2021 and Monza 2021 are entirely different and LOOKS biased towards Lewis IMO.
    To answer your question, Lewis was at fault at Silverstone.
    Contrary to popular belief, black lives matter.
    We Race as One
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."

  26. #236
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,653
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    So at Silverstone2021 Copse corner between Lewis and Max, Max had the lead and driving line and Lewis went for the inside line or space...both doing well over 180mph. Lewis left front tire clips Max's right rear tire sending Max into the barriers at 51g's.

    Who's at fault? All I'm asking for is consistency. The stewards ruled Lewis at fault but the penalties between Silverstone2021 and Monza 2021 are entirely different and LOOKS biased towards Lewis IMO.
    Silverstone was different. Lewis went for a pass and Max gave him room, yet Lewis still slid up the track and crashed into Max. It was Lewis' fault and he got a penalty for it. Too bad a 10 second penalty and a red flag to fix his car and change tires was nothing more than a slap on the wrist. A 3 second grid penalty could be worth a hell of a lot more than 10 seconds and Max should never been handed a penalty. The way the Stewards have it, a 10 second penalty is the 2nd most lenient penalty that can be given in the race. Since Max was out of the race, they gave a 3 place grid penalty which is the most lenient penalty they could give him. Compare that to Bottas getting a 5 place grid penalty for taking out a bunch of cars in Hungary.

    The penalty system itself is wrong, but there is for sure major inconsistencies in how they are handed out.

  27. #237
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,209
    Quote Originally Posted by SS454 View Post
    Silverstone was different. Lewis went for a pass and Max gave him room, yet Lewis still slid up the track and crashed into Max. It was Lewis' fault and he got a penalty for it. Too bad a 10 second penalty and a red flag to fix his car and change tires was nothing more than a slap on the wrist. A 3 second grid penalty could be worth a hell of a lot more than 10 seconds and Max should never been handed a penalty. The way the Stewards have it, a 10 second penalty is the 2nd most lenient penalty that can be given in the race. Since Max was out of the race, they gave a 3 place grid penalty which is the most lenient penalty they could give him. Compare that to Bottas getting a 5 place grid penalty for taking out a bunch of cars in Hungary.

    The penalty system itself is wrong, but there is for sure major inconsistencies in how they are handed out.
    Thanks for this. Quite helpful.
    Contrary to popular belief, black lives matter.
    We Race as One
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •