Thread: FAO: Fox Sports Viewers in Asia

FAO: Fox Sports Viewers in Asia

With all Fox Sports channels going away on 01 October, does anyone know of a way to watch F1 weekends? I was willing to pay for the official channel but it is not available in our region. Any suggestions from anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by killer View Post
    With all Fox Sports channels going away on 01 October, does anyone know of a way to watch F1 weekends? I was willing to pay for the official channel but it is not available in our region. Any suggestions from anyone?
    Use a VPN and sign up for F1TV Pro.

It's not unlike thescuderia.net which banned Hong Kong IP address for no reason, I just use VPN to access the site.

Quote Originally Posted by killer View Post
    From what country are you? here in PH I don't know where to watch but I lose interest in F1 this season coz of FIA/MERC collab so it didn't bother me, but next year I wanna watch the start of the season, after Oct 1 my problem is where to watch a UFC fight.

So last year you were happy with the Ferrari FIA collab when FIA agreed not to disclose what Ferrari did "wrong"?

Quote Originally Posted by impactX View Post

It's not unlike thescuderia.net which banned Hong Kong IP address for no reason, I just use VPN to access the site.
    We did?
    Forza Ferrari

So last year you were happy with the Ferrari FIA collab when FIA agreed not to disclose what Ferrari did "wrong"?
    Last year FIA did collab with Ferrari coz they cannot find the evidence until the second sensor (it should be innovation or called it whatever it is) but with FIA/MERC like DAS its an innovation keep it this year then banned it next year. This year RB Flexi wing is beyond the regulation but FIA keeping an eye on it but with MERC FW did we hear from FIA? all I hear is RB is complaining about their FW in return to RW.

Might end up doing that. Cheers.

I am pretty sure my ISP route goes through HK and I can access the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by JChan View Post
    From what country are you? here in PH I don't know where to watch but I lose interest in F1 this season coz of FIA/MERC collab so it didn't bother me, but next year I wanna watch the start of the season, after Oct 1 my problem is where to watch a UFC fight.
    Nasa 'Pinas ako.