Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Turkish GP 2021 Race

Quote Originally Posted by DJTaurus View Post
    Also we must not forget that today Hamilton was schooled by Perez :P
    Yep, others did'nt think Perez would hold off Lewis.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Sainz was doing 1m35's after the pitstop when Charles was doing 1m33-1m34's with pretty much worn out tyres. After the graining phase, like everybody else, he was doing fast laps.

That guy probably thinks that people here don't have access to live-timing.
    Leclerc was doing 1:37s jesus christ! See that difference? O_o

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

Sainz was doing 1m35's after the pitstop when Charles was doing 1m33-1m34's with pretty much worn out tyres. After the graining phase, like everybody else, he was doing fast laps.

That guy probably thinks that people here don't have access to live-timing.
    Yeah i dont even understand the hate towards Leclerc. Both of our drivers did a amazing job.

Our car was 3rd fastest by a big margin and closer to Mercedes/Redbull pace.

The only negative thing on this race is CS slow pitstop. I'm fine with the strategy gamble, Ferrari is doing everything for a win this year.

Good race by Carlos, well deserved driver of the day
    Almost forgot he started way at the back of the grid

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    I want Max to beat Lewis. Verstappen high horse??? Really??

I'm not criticising Leclerc's driving. I am criticising Leclerc and Ferrari for not pitting Leclerc earlier.

Sainz had a solid race....from the back to finish in the points.
    I am not backing either Ham or Max, whoever wins deserves it but I don't care one bit, since it's not Ferrari winning.

You were criticizing Leclerc's driving. If you were criticizing for that unnecessary gamble, then sure, I would've agreed as well. But that wasn't the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyss4k View Post
    Looks like I was the only one who actually watched the timings. Well whatever, Even comparing Hamilton, on which Leclerc had 14 seconds before pitting had cought him up after his pitstop. I don't really understand what is going on here on this forum, but yeah, keep your ignorance guys.
    You clearly never watched the timing after Sainz stop when he had to go through the tyre graining....but you call others ignorant.....
    Forza Ferrari

Hamilton is wrong. He was loosing more than one second to lec. If he didn’t pit he would lost his place also to Gasly and Norris. Instead he is moaning like a baby as always.

I am not backing either Ham or Max, whoever wins deserves it but I don't care one bit, since it's not Ferrari winning.

You were criticizing Leclerc's driving. If you were criticizing for that unnecessary gamble, then sure, I would've agreed as well. But that wasn't the case.

You honestly think Ferrari has a chance of winning 2021????

I was criticising Leclerc's tire strategy.

He also cheers when Red Bull overtakes Ferrari on track....
    Forza Ferrari

Leclerc was doing 1:37s jesus christ! See that difference? O_o
    So was Hamilton, because both him and Hamilton were the last one to pit.

The track was drying but still wasn't good enough for slicks. And new inters were overheating and graining. After the graining phase, both Lec and Ham were lapping faster.

So yeah, it's not rocket science.

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    You clearly never watched the timing after Sainz stop when he had to go through the tyre graining....but you call others ignorant.....
    Did really Carlos at any point did 1:37 and 1:38 like Charles? If he did, then I missed that and it's my bad. If not... well my point stands.

The track was drying but still wasn't good enough for slicks. And new inters were overheating and graining. After the graining phase, both Lec and Ham were lapping faster.

Yep, but it's easier just to attack Charles for some reason....
    Forza Ferrari

Did really Carlos at any point did 1:37 and 1:38 like Charles? If he did, then I missed that and it's my bad. If not... well my point stands.
    No it does not, they did not pit at the same time and same track conditions.....
    Forza Ferrari

Hamilton, as far as I know, managed to catch Leclerc and only then he started to struggle after being behind him. Charles was slow right from the pits. And even so all in all he gained on Charles.

Hamilton should have been given a penalty for forcing Perez off the track... Seriously that was ridiculous

He also cheers when Red Bull overtakes Ferrari on track....
    Checo had a solid race.....defending Lewis was a good tire to tire duel and took advantage of Leclec's tire strategy.

Sainz had a solid race.

Give it a rest already.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    You honestly think Ferrari has a chance of winning 2021????

I was criticising Leclerc's tire strategy.
    I said I don't care about either Ham or Max, who ever wins doesn't matter to me.

And if you really were criticizing the strategy, then my bad. Yes, it was totally unnecessary.

No it does not, they did not pit at the same time and same track conditions.....
    Oh come on... the track did not evovled in such a hige way in those 10 laps. Don't go there.

Hamilton's intermediate tyres. He went to check them as soon as he finished the race

Source : https://twitter.com/AlbertFabrega/st...96945395720192

Oh come on... the track did not evovled in such a hige way in those 10 laps. Don't go there.
    Off course it did, look at Lewis times when his tyres grained....LOL
    Forza Ferrari

And if you really were criticizing the strategy, then my bad. Yes, it was totally unnecessary.

Hamilton, as far as I know, managed to catch Leclerc and only then he started to struggle after being behind him. Charles was slow right from the pits. And even so all in all he gained on Charles.
    Hamilton had gone from 0.8 seconds to 4.5 seconds within 5 laps, and he had the fastest car unlike Charles. Both Charles and Ham were suffering from overheating, and as a result, graining due to both of them being last ones to pit.

And guess what, Charles did manage the graining phase way better than Ham even with a slower car.

Again, your theories and criticisms for Charles don't hold any waters.

Off course it did, look at Lewis times when his tyres grained....LOL
    Look at Lewis times before he cought Charles! Jesus he was much much much faster than Charles when they pitted. He gained 5 seconds on him from the pits, while Leclerc was not able to make the tyres work. Then, after catching him he started to struggle,. That's the difference. AND Hamilton NEVER did 1:38.. ir 1:37... or 1:36. So where did the track evolution go? It got wetter suddenly for Hamilton or what?

Hamilton had gone from 0.8 seconds to 4.5 seconds within 5 laps, and he had the fastest car unlike Charles. Both Charles and Ham were suffering from overheating, and as a result, graining due to both of them being last ones to pit.

And guess what, Charles did manage the graining phase way better than Ham even with a slower car.

Again, your theories and criticisms for Charles don't hold any waters.
    Just replay the live timing please. What you are saying is correct, but you are totally ignoring my point. I don't care anymore.

Look at Lewis times before he cought Charles! Jesus he was much much much faster than Charles when they pitted. He gained 5 seconds on him from the pits, while Leclerc was not able to make the tyres work. Then, after catching him he started to struggle,. That's the difference. AND Hamilton NEVER did 1:38.. ir 1:37... or 1:36. So where did the track evolution go? It got wetter suddenly for Hamilton or what?
    You have no clue, no point responding further, Ant Davidson just said the same on Sky, when Lewis pitted track was dryer so hurts the inters more...but what does a former F1 driver know about these things.....
    Forza Ferrari

Fastest laps. Mercedes was 2s faster than anybody else..

Just replay the live timing please. What you are saying is correct, but you are totally ignoring my point. I don't care anymore.
    And what exactly is your point? You wanted Charles to defy the laws of physics and lap faster with this graining tyres over those who already had their tyres under control? Laughable.

You have no clue, no point responding further, Ant Davidson just said the same on Sky, when Lewis pitted track was dryer so hurts the inters more...but what does a former F1 driver know about these things.....
    Wow... lol, well obviously. And that's why I ask why was Lewis faster in his slowest moments by 3 seconds a lap than Charles in his slower moments? More so when he stopped later. This is going nowhere.

Nah Charles just sucks....

It's quite funny actually. The people who're hating on Charles today are the same people, who were blaming Ferrari for Vettel's spins.

Wow... lol, well obviously. And that's why I ask why was Lewis faster in his slowest moments by 3 seconds a lap than Charles in his slower moments? More so when he stopped later. This is going nowhere.
    Yeah...Lew was so much faster that he eventually finished the race 4 seconds behind Charles.

This is really isn't going anywhere.