Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 35

Thread: Ferrari F1 diecast models

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Posts
    13,555

    Ferrari F1 diecast models

    I am wandering do you guys have/collect Ferrari diecast models?
    This is, so far, my humble collection:
    Attachment 7851

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    8,951
    Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    I am wandering do you guys have/collect Ferrari diecast models?
    This is, so far, my humble collection:
    Attachment 7851
    I know why but I've always liked the MARLBORO signage on the earlier 2000's Ferrari F1 variants. Same goes for Mika's WEST signage on his Mclaren or Alonso's MILD SEVEN on his Renault R25.

    I wonder if the maker MINICHAMPS sells them that way. I'm sure by this time they would be quite expensive.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Posts
    13,555
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    I know why but I've always liked the MARLBORO signage on the earlier 2000's Ferrari F1 variants. Same goes for Mika's WEST signage on his Mclaren or Alonso's MILD SEVEN on his Renault R25.

    I wonder if the maker MINICHAMPS sells them that way. I'm sure by this time they would be quite expensive.
    Unfortunate all of them are without tobacco or alcohol branding




  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    8,951
    ebay has some with the tobacco branding. I found Mika's Mclaren with the WEST branding on it.

    If you look on ebay, I'm sure you can find some of Schumi's F1 cars with the tobacco branding.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Davao City
    Posts
    331
    How to post picture?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Posts
    13,555
    Quote Originally Posted by JChan View Post
    How to post picture?
    Click on the image icon:

    After that you'll see screen as:

    Choose picture from your PC, press UPLOAD, and it is done!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    England
    Posts
    175
    I would love to collect them but most of them have the wrong branding on and that might not matter to some but it does to me, I want an authentic copy not a censored edition.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,653
    1996 F310


    1997 F310B


    1998 F300


    1999 F399

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,653
    2000 F1-2000


    2001 F2001


    2002 F2002

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,653
    2003 F2003-GA


    2004 F2004


    2005 F2005


    2006 248-F1


    2007 F2007


    2008 F2008

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,653
    2009 F60


    2010 F10

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Posts
    13,555
    @SS454 NICE!!!!
    From which manufacturer are those? Mine are from Minichamps and Burago.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,653
    Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    @SS454 NICE!!!!
    From which manufacturer are those? Mine are from Minichamps and Burago.
    The 96-98 are Minichamp I do believe.
    99-2010 are Hotwheels, the ones without drivers are Hotwheels Elite.

    I have 2011-2019 as well. I just don't have the pictures of them.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Posts
    13,555
    Quote Originally Posted by SS454 View Post
    The 96-98 are Minichamp I do believe.
    99-2010 are Hotwheels, the ones without drivers are Hotwheels Elite.

    I have 2011-2019 as well. I just don't have the pictures of them.
    Such a nice collections, I envy you
    I was wrong mine are also Hotwheels, Hotwheels Elite and Burago. Unfortunately in Serbia I cannot buy them anywhere. Only place I am buying them is at Hungaroroing once per year.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,653
    Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    Such a nice collections, I envy you
    I was wrong mine are also Hotwheels, Hotwheels Elite and Burago. Unfortunately in Serbia I cannot buy them anywhere. Only place I am buying them is at Hungaroroing once per year.
    Haha, thanks :)

    That sucks its difficult to buy them over there. I got all but one of mine online, I am not sure if that's possible for you. The older cars get more and more rare as time goes on.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Posts
    13,555
    Quote Originally Posted by SS454 View Post
    Haha, thanks :)

    That sucks its difficult to buy them over there. I got all but one of mine online, I am not sure if that's possible for you. The older cars get more and more rare as time goes on.
    And expencive also! This year I wasn't at Hungaroring. Next year I guess I'll take some.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sydney Australia
    Posts
    1,169
    CUT ME. CUT YOU. BOTH OUR BLOOD IS FERRARI RED!

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sydney Australia
    Posts
    1,169
    CUT ME. CUT YOU. BOTH OUR BLOOD IS FERRARI RED!

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sydney Australia
    Posts
    1,169
    CUT ME. CUT YOU. BOTH OUR BLOOD IS FERRARI RED!

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sydney Australia
    Posts
    1,169
    CUT ME. CUT YOU. BOTH OUR BLOOD IS FERRARI RED!

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sydney Australia
    Posts
    1,169
    CUT ME. CUT YOU. BOTH OUR BLOOD IS FERRARI RED!

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Davao City
    Posts
    331

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Davao City
    Posts
    331

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,213
    Amazing collection SS454!! I'm jealous!

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,653
    Quote Originally Posted by JChan View Post
    Beautiful display case!

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,653
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavallino View Post
    Amazing collection SS454!! I'm jealous!
    Thanks :)

  27. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    lancashire, england
    Posts
    283
    Quote Originally Posted by SS454 View Post
    Beautiful display case!
    Especially the top shelf
    Like you i once was
    Like me you will be.

  28. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Posts
    13,555
    @dfunk257, @JChan

    Amazing collection! Truly beautiful! I need to work on mine getting bigger

  29. #29
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Davao City
    Posts
    331
    I can't post picture anymore because of the limit.

  30. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Davao City
    Posts
    331
    Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    @dfunk257, @JChan

    Amazing collection! Truly beautiful! I need to work on mine getting bigger
    Thanks, My Collection mostly Hotwheels, I envy those collecting BBR.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •