Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 99

Thread: 2021 Mexican Grand Prix - Practice & Qualifying

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Posts
    13,555
    3rd best behind Red Bull and Mercedes, as expected, but in front of McLaren

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Christchurch,UK
    Posts
    4,378
    Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    3rd best behind Red Bull and Mercedes, as expected, but in front of McLaren
    If that continues through to quali, I'll take it!

  3. #33
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    India
    Posts
    311
    Seems like watching Tokyo Drift movie with Ferrari!!

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Posts
    13,555
    Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    3rd best behind Red Bull and Mercedes, as expected, but in front of McLaren
    Maybe this statement was premature....

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Godric's Hollow
    Posts
    7,168
    Gap is still quite big between Ferrari and Red Bull. Charles struggled on this second run, couldn't improve his previous time.

    The Merc will be closer to Red Bull come qualifying.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    356
    Frustrating practice. Couldn't find any grip. That AWS prediction thing is complete BS as well. So wrong it's untrue

  7. #37
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Kiato-Greece
    Posts
    3,119
    How come the FIA has calculated that McL is 3+ tenths in front of us ???Actualy thay think both McLs and Alpha Tauris are in front of us ??
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

  8. #38
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Kiato-Greece
    Posts
    3,119
    On the other hand , till now it doesnt look SO strong for us. WE where quite good in Austin where it supposed it was a badish track foe us ,and we came here in a track that supposedly is amoung our favorable !!! One would assume us to be about 2-3 tenths behind the leader and almost 0,5 in front of the McLs !!!We havent see that at all !!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,170
    They never went for improving the times when the track was getting better though so I feel that there's more to come for qualifying. Doubt that's enough to break into the front two rows though, which is farily devastating considering we all had this race circled on the calendar for months now.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Christchurch,UK
    Posts
    4,378
    Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso Svedese View Post
    They never went for improving the times when the track was getting better though so I feel that there's more to come for qualifying. Doubt that's enough to break into the front two rows though, which is farily devastating considering we all had this race circled on the calendar for months now.
    It's worrying for sure, never a good idea to raise hopes so much then have them dashed, but let's see what quali brings, Carlos seems more comfortable with the car so far.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,653
    Quote Originally Posted by patrese86 View Post
    Frustrating practice. Couldn't find any grip. That AWS prediction thing is complete BS as well. So wrong it's untrue
    All of the AWS things are useless. Their tire wear overlay is the worst.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Location
    France
    Posts
    111
    Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    It's worrying for sure, never a good idea to raise hopes so much then have them dashed, but let's see what quali brings, Carlos seems more comfortable with the car so far.
    To be the third team is the goal, but a car in the second row and on the podium would be like a victory. Come on Charles!

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Helsinki
    Posts
    4,001
    It does not look good, and that should not be surprise to anyone, we need more horses to be competitive.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Helsinki
    Posts
    4,001
    Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso Svedese View Post
    They never went for improving the times when the track was getting better though so I feel that there's more to come for qualifying. Doubt that's enough to break into the front two rows though, which is farily devastating considering we all had this race circled on the calendar for months now.
    Yes, hope so too.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    8,949
    New F1 logo to be introduced in Brazil.


    Let's see what qualifying brings.

    Tsunoda, Stroll, Ocon, and Norris will start at the back of the grid. Russell takes a new gearbox and takes a 5 place grid penalty.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

  16. #46
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Posts
    13,555
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    New F1 logo to be introduced in Brazil.


    Let's see what qualifying brings.

    Tsunoda, Stroll, Ocon, and Norris will start at the back of the grid. Russell takes a new gearbox and takes a 5 place grid penalty.
    This one is just couple of years old?!

  17. #47
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    8,949
    Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    This one is just couple of years old?!
    I know. Domenicali wants to change it.

    Stefano Domenicali says Formula 1 will have a new logo in Brazil

    "That is why you will see for example in Brazil. We are going to have a new logo, just to remind us who we are. Because its easy to crucify someone despite not knowing what others are doing"
    It's not how start but how you finish.

  18. #48
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Posts
    13,555
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    I know. Domenicali wants to change it.

    Stefano Domenicali says Formula 1 will have a new logo in Brazil

    "That is why you will see for example in Brazil. We are going to have a new logo, just to remind us who we are. Because its easy to crucify someone despite not knowing what others are doing"
    Pihh. It is the last thing this once great sport has to change, but I guess somewhere one needs to start

  19. #49
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    8,949
    Stroll bins it....bad....RedFlag.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

  20. #50
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Posts
    13,555
    Red flag. LS bin it!

  21. #51
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Helsinki
    Posts
    4,001
    It takes long time to fix those barriers

  22. #52
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    536
    McLaren the most popular team. Yeah sure...

    Every track is crowed with red.

  23. #53
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    8,949
    Sainz has no power.....ffs.

    edit..looks like he fixed it.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

  24. #54
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    8,949
    Damn Max....6/10's ahead of everyone.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

  25. #55
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    8,949
    WOW....Leclerc.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

  26. #56
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    356
    Track evolution but an encouraging end to Q1 from Charles. Only just behind bottas who completed his lap a few seconds later

  27. #57
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    8,949
    It's not how start but how you finish.

  28. #58
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    8,949
    Mercedes sandbags have been thrown out.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

  29. #59
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    2,242
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    New F1 logo to be introduced in Brazil.


    Let's see what qualifying brings.

    Tsunoda, Stroll, Ocon, and Norris will start at the back of the grid. Russell takes a new gearbox and takes a 5 place grid penalty.
    Probably was made in conjunction with BLM and Hamilton’s fashion line. Make sure that F1 is still woke and about Hamilton long after he’s retired…
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

  30. #60
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Posts
    13,555
    CS is just slow

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •