Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 2021 Brazilian Grand Prix - Practice, Qualifying and Sprint Qualifying

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    If they penalize him he will say it’s because of his skin colour, and they they are trying to stop him from winning!
    100%. Everything is racist unless it helps him.

Black Wings Matter

Let's hope Hammy gets to see the tail end of the field. Good night everybody!
    Last edited by Tifoso Svedese; 12th November 2021 at 22:11.

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso Svedese View Post
    Black Rear Wings Matter
    It's not how start but how you finish.

The longer this drags on, the more it proves that Toto and Merc run F1. If Hamilton is not disqualified it will prove that F1 is corrupt and that Toto is dirty. It’s a clear cut case imo, illegal part equals disqualification. If this were ferrari, Sky and all the hamilton lovers would be loosing their minds. Let’s see how this plays out…
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

The longer this drags on, the more it proves that Toto and Merc run F1. If Hamilton is not disqualified it will prove that F1 is corrupt and that Toto is dirty. It’s a clear cut case imo, illegal part equals disqualification. If this were ferrari, Sky and all the hamilton lovers would be loosing their minds. Let’s see how this plays out…
    If the DRS infringement sticks, Lewis will start in the pitlane on Sunday which will trump the 5 grid spot penalty.

Update on Lewis's car:

Lewis's car is facing 2 unrelated issues:

1) the DRS infringement

2) rear flexing wing.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    If the DRS infringement sticks, Lewis will start in the pitlane on Sunday which will trump the 5 grid spot penalty.
    Here’s hoping. Can’t wait to hear how the president of the Hamilton fan club crofty, and his Vice President brundle try to warp this one and make Hamilton the victim
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Here’s hoping. Can’t wait to hear how the president of the Hamilton fan club crofty, and his Vice President brundle try to warp this one and make Hamilton the victim
    If it ends this way for Lewis where he starts in the pitlane:

1) Sad to see this "Uber" team and a 7 WDC champion resort to cheating their way for pole position.

now that I got that outta-da-way

2) I could give a flying ______ what happens to Toto and Lewis. Hope Lewis starts at the back and Max wins the 2021 championship.

Meeting finished with the FIA and Mercedes. Now we wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso Svedese View Post
    Black Wings Matter

Let's hope Hammy gets to see the tail end of the field. Good night everybody!
    I’m dead LOL

Keep in mind Toto is working with this, he managed to convince much of the public that the 2017 and 2018 seasons was an intense 3-way battle for the championship between Merc, Ferrari and Red Bull. If there is anyone you would want in a meeting to try and dupe the stewards with lies and deceipt, its Mr.Wolff. I am still expecting Toto to pull Hamilton & Merc out of this unscatched! Toto did not earn his "Master of deception" title without merit, he is a smooth operator!
    "Formula 1 is not a sport anymore” - Fernando Alonso

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Might well do on race day.
    Since races are always tire management and fuel savings, it isn't uncommon to see the race pace become more competitive. In outright pace, Mercedes is faster at Brazil... in the dry.

Update on Lewis's car:

Lewis's car is facing 2 unrelated issues:

1) the DRS infringement

2) rear flexing wing.
    I don't think that is correct. I think he will start last in the sprint race as the infringement took place in the qualification for the sprint race.

Quote Originally Posted by SS454 View Post
    I don't think that is correct. I think he will start last in the sprint race as the infringement took place in the qualification for the sprint race.
    If the FIA finds Lewis's car with the DRS Infringement and to include the flexing rear wing, Lewis will start in the pitlane on Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by SS454 View Post
    From Autosport:

Should Hamilton’s car be found to have incurred a technical breach, the seven-time world champion may be excluded from the qualifying results, leaving him at the back of the grid for the sprint race.

That’s not enough of a punishment if you ask me. He can easily work his way through the field with that cheating rocket ship. If found guilty, he should start last on race day, and Merc should face WDC penalty points
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

It should be clear for the stewards they have to order Hamilton to start from the pitlane since Mercedes need to alter his rear wing to be compliant to run the sprint qualifying race. The cars are in parc ferme.

If they allow Mercedes to fix their car and start from pole then they make a presedence other teams can exploit. Even worse is if they allow Mercedes to run with the wing not compliant with the rules.

Funny, no mention of the investigation on any of F1’s official social accounts. They try to protect Hamilton at all costs…
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

2021 HAMILTON Brazillian GP Thread !!!!! Not a post mentioned about our two drivers? Lewis took over!

https://www.planetf1.com/news/lewis-...-infringement/

Hamilton hearing adjourned, FIA await more evidence

Only Merc and Hamilton can get such treatment. Why adjourn? To give themselves more time to figure out how to get Hamilton out of this?

Rumours on Twitter are suggesting that Verstappen touching hams wing after qualifying is playing into Mercs case. Don’t know how reliable or true that is. If so, I would be completely shocked with the lengths that the FIA would go through to protect golden boy.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

What did I tell you? They will make something up to get Hamilton off this. It they cant free Hamilton by any means - they will give Max a 5 or 10 place grid penalty to try and even up the score a bit. I knew this would happen. Delaying the decision makes it possible for them to come up something creative. The fix is in, so predictable.

https://www.planetf1.com/news/lewis-...-infringement/

Hamilton hearing adjourned, FIA await more evidence

Only Merc and Hamilton can get such treatment. Why adjourn? To give themselves more time to figure out how to get Hamilton out of this?

Rumours on Twitter are suggesting that Verstappen touching hams wing after qualifying is playing into Mercs case. Don’t know how reliable or true that is. If so, I would be completely shocked with the lengths that the FIA would go through to protect golden boy.
    Here is Sebastian Vettel touching Red Bull and Mercedes cars without punishment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWlZqq3fWJs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=IxPmEq8d5FE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPs8odrk44M&t=3s

[

1) I've seen the video of Max "touching" the rear wing of Lewis's car.

2) Max has been summoned by the stewards for touching the rear wing of Lewis's car.

3) Laxt I checked, this DRS device si made of carbon fiber, the whole rear wing is made of carbon fiber.....able to withstand aero loads of 100's to 1000's of pounds of downforce given the cars speed. Obviously, as the car goes faster, more force is exerted on the rear wing.

4) I don't think Max is capable enough or strong enough to alter the DRS infringement (above 85mm when the DRS is open) rule and then the DRS STAYS ABOVE THE DRS INFRINGEMENT (over the 85mm mandatted rule). The video does'nt show Max trying to alter the DRS device.
    Last edited by jgonzalesm6; 13th November 2021 at 06:14.

1) I've seen the video of Max "touching" the rear wing of Lewis's car.

2) Max has been summoned by the stewards for touching the rear wing of Lewis's car.

3) Laxt I checked, this DRS device si made of carbon fiber, the whold rear wing is made of carbon fiber.....able to withstand aero loads of 100's to 1000's of pounds of downforce given the cars speed. Obviously, as the car goes faster, more force is exerted on the rear wing.

4) I don't think Max is capable enough or strong enough to alter the DRS infringement (above 85mm when the DRS is open) rule and then the DRS STAYS ABOVE THE DRS INFRINGEMENT (over the 85mm mandatted rule). The video does'nt show Max trying to alter the DRS device.
    Correct.

The key should not be whether Verstappen touched the Merc or not, but whether his possible light touch had any possbility to alter the wing.

Additionally, insinuating that Max Verstappen could have affected Lewis Hamilton's DRS measurements to exceed the mandatory 85mm is pure lunacy. There is no way in hell that he could have achieved something like that. If the speed of air when the car reaches +300 km/h cannot alter the structure of the DRS system, how on earth can Verstappen be able to do that? Is he superman now?

Mercedes breached the regulations and now the FIA and Toto are working together to bail Mercedes out for the sake of the show, what a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Lesky View Post
    Correct.

The key should not be whether Verstappen touched the Merc or not, but whether his possible light touch had any possbility to alter the wing.

Additionally, insinuating that Max Verstappen could have affected Lewis Hamilton's DRS measurements to exceed the mandatory 85mm is pure lunacy. There is no way in hell that he could have achieved something like that. If the speed of air when the car reaches +300 km/h cannot alter the structure of the DRS system, how on earth can Verstappen be able to do that? Is he superman now?

Mercedes breached the regulations and now the FIA and Toto are working together to bail Mercedes out for the sake of the show, what a joke.
    agreed.

More on Lewis's DRS infringement from AMuS:

Red Bull now believes it has finally struck gold. According to Red Bull, the rear wing flap of the Mercedes folds backward from a speed of 260 km/h.

"They are doing the same thing that we were accused of until before the race in Baku," said Horner.

Red Bull and a few other teams had to back up at the time. The FIA ​​had tightened the rules for the flexibility of the wings at short notice.

One hour before qualifying began, Red Bull Technical Director Adrian Newey and Chief Engineer Paul Monaghan marched into the FIA ​​office with a mountain of papers and videos.

"We wanted to give Mercedes the chance to turn it off," Red Bull said

But also in the quali, according to the Mercedes, the rear wing flap flattened out with the DRS open in the last third of the straight. In any case, the TV pictures conveyed this impression.
    Was this Mercedes silverstone "upgrade" that was so massive? It just has not been detected yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Lesky View Post
    Was this Mercedes silverstone "upgrade" that was so massive? It just has not been detected yet?
    No. This was brought by RedBull in Brazil.

This slugfest between Max and Lewis is just SO entertaining!

If Hamilton starts from the back somehow, will the M-FIA part the sea of competition so that Lewis has a straight line to the podium?

If Hammy gets bailed out by the maFIA I guess some will still deny that the fix was in during 2017 and 2018 before they hammered the legal engine when Charles started looking like a threat

Then again, Ferrari never stood up for themselves and have played along with the Liberty/Netflix/NASCAR route, so they also deserve shade for it. The maFIA are really desperately trying to find an excuse to acquit him now. It's ridiculous.
    Last edited by Tifoso Svedese; 13th November 2021 at 08:57.

URL: https://es.motorsport.com/f1/news/ve...ilton/6775594/

Verstappen may be penalized for "checking" Hamilton's car

Max Verstappen is due to go to the stewards on Saturday morning in Brazil for a possible infraction of the regulations for going to check the wing of the car of his rival for the title, Lewis Hamilton, in the parc fermé.

Quote Originally Posted by Toothlessrage* View Post
    URL: https://es.motorsport.com/f1/news/ve...ilton/6775594/

Verstappen may be penalized for "checking" Hamilton's car

Max Verstappen is due to go to the stewards on Saturday morning in Brazil for a possible infraction of the regulations for going to check the wing of the car of his rival for the title, Lewis Hamilton, in the parc fermé.
    Max should get a reprimand for touching Lewis's car in parc ferme....if anything. Max did'nt force the DRS Infringement on Lewis's car...Mercedes did.