Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 2021 Brazilian Grand Prix - Race Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    lol keep grasping at straws Greig. Ferrari fan through and through. Schumacher got his records with us, call me selfish for wanting to keep them intact.

You don’t get it do you? With every race win, with every WCC Merc take, Ferrari lose more and more importance with F1. And what’s worse, it wasn’t done with honesty or merit, it was all scripted and forced.
    Maybe you forget his 2 titles with Benetton?
    Forza Ferrari

Inevitable. That was a mighty attempt by Max who was always not the favourite against the Merc this weekend.
    Forza Ferrari
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."

lol keep grasping at straws Greig. Ferrari fan through and through. Schumacher got his records with us, call me selfish for wanting to keep them intact.

You don’t get it do you? With every race win, with every WCC Merc take, Ferrari lose more and more importance with F1. And what’s worse, it wasn’t done with honesty or merit, it was all scripted and forced.
    Well said

Oh well...I wanted both to take each other out.

I mean this in the nicest possible way, I think you're wasting your time trying to justify your position. Probably best to ignore it and move on.

Go get him Valterri, we just secretly changed your engine mode

I just don't get why no driver ever has enough and just drives into the cheat. Maybe they're scared of being called a wingcist. After all, black wings matter.

So much love for a ex-Mercedes driver. Atleast Schu had no problem driving for the silver team. But his fans seem to think Ferrari owns him some kind of eternal loyalty.

Who favors the last 3 races ?

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    So much love for a ex-Mercedes driver. Atleast Schu had no problem driving for the silver team. But his fans seem to think Ferrari owns him some kind of eternal loyalty.
    Toto etc say Michael created this dominance with the work he done at Mercedes.
    Forza Ferrari

Führer Toto of course now that they've turned up the illegal engine.

Quote Originally Posted by 458 Italia View Post
    I mean this in the nicest possible way, I think you're wasting your time trying to justify your position. Probably best to ignore it and move on.
    Thank you, I’m done. I’ve learned my lesson arguing with him in the past. Funny that I need to prove my love for Ferrari. Anyway, what can you do.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

I really thought that this track would suit Red Bell better than Mercedes....

Bashing our five-time WDC who's bed-ridden as a vegetable is a pretty low blow.

Thank you, I’m done. I’ve learned my lesson arguing with him in the past. Funny that I need to prove my love for Ferrari. Anyway, what can you do.
    Who asked for proof? You don't want MS records beaten, nothing about Ferrari records being beaten says a lot to me though
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso Svedese View Post
    Who bashed him? and your words are hardly very nice have some respect.
    Forza Ferrari

Red bull should pit Perez for the fastest lap.

Get a dictionary and look up the word bash. I think your brain is a battered from all the tin foil theories you're spouting here.

Of course I'm having respect for Michael which is why I don't take Ferrari fans claiming 'he's a Merc plant' very kindly

Of course I'm having respect for Michael which is why I don't take Ferrari fans claiming 'he's a Merc plant' very kindly
    Merc paid for him to get to F1? not sure what your having a problem with.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Who asked for proof? You don't want MS records beaten, nothing about Ferrari records being beaten says a lot to me though
    Come on Greig there's really no need for the continued goading of other posters because they don't share your opinion.

Oh sod it I'm just gonna stick to the Endurance racing section from now on.

Ι can't believe I came to a point ,supporting Max !!!!!
    But in the end I'm pretty happy with our performance!!!!!!20+ secs to Gas and counting!!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Maybe too early but this 5th and 6th should cement Ferrari 3rd in CWC

Quote Originally Posted by 458 Italia View Post
    Come on Greig there's really no need for the continued goading of other posters because they don't share your opinion.
    Just pointing out that MS seems to come first....
    Forza Ferrari

Well it's a fact. He is an ex-Mercedes driver and had no problem moving out of the way of Vettel in Brazil 2012.

Just a thought... Every driver when comes to new teams is someones ex driver....

Good points haul for us today while McLaren had a poor race.
    Forza Ferrari

So Mercedes is smarting about the penalty because of being caught cheating on the rear wing, I can believe that, considering Merc, audi and VW cheated the european union for years on their road car emissions......

Perez yet again to no help for Max. Holy heck how tough must it be for Max to do the impossible for so long only to lose out in the end.
    "Formula 1 is not a sport anymore” - Fernando Alonso