Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: 2021 Brazilian Grand Prix - Race Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Toothlessrage* View Post
    I'm sorry, but Mercedes has had the majority (not "ALL") of the benefits this season and many seasons before.

Also, I'm pretty sure a "mentally stable" person such as yourself would look through your crystal ball and understand that just because a few people have a differing opinion on a matter we don't have to resort to petty passive-aggressive retorts do we?

We could just agree to disagree.
    Well since you felt that you had to respond to my post and had to highlight the "mentally stable" bit, I guess I've heat a nerve. And it's funny really, people such as yourself who're spouting tin-foil hat theory accessing others of looking at crystal ball.

But I get it, back in the days of Ferrari domination, people used to call FIA the "Ferrari-International-Assistance". Now it's "MA-FIA", it will become "F.I.A" again etc etc.

For a Ferrari fan, Mercedes-Red Bull battle should be entertaining. I quite like it when both Mercedes and Red Bull implode. But it seems that this forum has some die hard Verstappen-Red Bull fans here who are heavily invested in Max being the next WDC. Which is the last thing anyone would expect in a Ferrari Fan Forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Merc have requested the incident be reviewed now they have seen this footage
    *Grabs Popcorn*

The pettiness is unreal. I hope both Mercedes and Red Bull continue to implode and keep on providing us some juicy entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Well since you felt that you had to respond to my post and had to highlight the "mentally stable" bit, I guess I've heat a nerve. And it's funny really, people such as yourself who're spouting tin-foil hat theory accessing others of looking at crystal ball.

But I get it, back in the days of Ferrari domination, people used to call FIA the "Ferrari-International-Assistance". Now it's "MA-FIA", it will become "F.I.A" again etc etc.

For a Ferrari fan, Mercedes-Red Bull battle should be entertaining. I quite like it when both Mercedes and Red Bull implode. But it seems that this forum has some die hard Verstappen-Red Bull fans here who are heavily invested in Max being the next WDC. Which is the last thing anyone would expect in a Ferrari Fan Forum.
    I'm sure there are many tifosi, to include myself, whom would love to see Lewis de-throne by Max......whom seem to be the only person and team to do it.

As much as everyone would love to see Ferrar and Leclerc/Sainz do it.....it's just not going to happen in 2021.

Most do give praise to Ferrari for their progression....but there is a long way to go for Ferrari to match Mercedes and a little ways to go to match RedBull.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

This whole turbo-hybrid era to include the component allocation allotment was for RELIABILITY.

Mercedes has thrown this narrative out the window. Its WIN AT ALL COSTS!!!!

well Max got a nice little payback at Silverstone. And you can't always expect your favorite Max to be one who sends other drivers into the wall or drives them off the track, sometimes others will play the same game. As Charles did in Silverstone 2019.

You don't need to shade your tears for Max because both Horner and Marko do that job quite well.
    Did'nt Lewis drive Perez into the Pit Lane entry at Turkey 2021???? Whether it's Max or Lewis or anyone else, it was good hard racing in Turkey 2021 and good hard racing in Brazil 2021.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    I'm sure there are many tifosi, to include myself, whom would love to see Lewis de-throne by Max......whom seem to be the only person and team to do it.

As much as everyone would love to see Ferrar and Leclerc/Sainz do it.....it's just not going to happen in 2021.

Most do give praise to Ferrari for their progression....but there is a long way to go for Ferrari to match Mercedes and a little ways to go to match RedBull.
    iI can agree with you on this !!!! Although i dont like Max almost at all , i consider him the nemesis of Lec ( it was like this from their cart days ) , right now the most important thing ,since we are not in a possision to do anything right now, is NOT to win another champioship Ham/Merc !!!!!!!So i have come to point ,that till last year i would swear i will nexer do it, chearing for Max !!!!Yes ,right now I'm 100% with Max / RBR winning the champioships !!!!From next year i really hope that Charles can teach him a lesson or two !!!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Like I said, everyone has an opinion. Even you.
    You aren't any different. You are biased like every one of us.
    Is being polite so hard for people such as yourself?
    Also, "hit a nerve"? HAH!

Like you, I've been a fan of F1 for a long time (considering my age).
    Am I a Tifosi? Yes, absolutely. I will never deny it. I am biased too.
    But, I do like there being different faces representing our sport from time to time.

In the case of Hamilton, when hasn't he had a dominant car since 2014?
    There are multiple instances where rules were bent to the needs of Mercedes.
    I'm not denying Mercedes is a great team, they are up there as one of the best!

But, it's getting a bit stale.
    As it was decided for 2005, to end the Schumacher-Ferrari dominance.
    I'm not going to lie, Hamilton is a better overall pilot than Verstappen.
    But, if you did ask most fans of our sport, they'd be rooting for RBR and Max (even if they didn't like either).
    Last edited by Toothlessrage*; 17th November 2021 at 06:03.

Like I said, everyone has an opinion. Even you.
    You aren't any different. You are biased like every one of us.
    Is being polite so hard for people such as yourself?
    Also, "hit a nerve"? HAH!

Like you, I've been a fan of F1 for a long time (considering my age).
    Am I a Tifosi? Yes, absolutely. I will never deny it. I am biased too.
    But, I do like there being different faces representing our sport from time to time.

In the case of Hamilton, when hasn't he had a dominant car since 2014?
    There are multiple instances where rules were bent to the needs of Mercedes.
    I'm not denying Mercedes is a great team, they are up there as one of the best!

But, it's getting a bit stale.
    As it was decided for 2005, to end the Schumacher-Ferrari dominance.
    I'm not going to lie, Hamilton is a better overall pilot than Verstappen.
    But, if you did ask most fans of our sport, they'd be rooting for RBR and Max (even if they didn't like either).
    Really, you don't need not waste so many words to justify your preferences. This is internet, everyone can have their opinions. But reading the same old conspiracy theory time after time is getting quite boring.
    This place used to be great. But pretty much all the old guards have left, the very few of us try to keep the discussion going without resorting to conspiracy and other abhorrent theories. Hell, some people here were even wishing for Ham's death, so yeah, the hate for Ham and the love for Max is getting quite tiresome. I don't care about either of those two, who ever wins will fully deserve it, but I don't see any reason for me to waste my time worrying about Max.

Also according to Charles, Ham has gone over his machine's limitation at Brazil. So what now, are you going to hate on Charles as well? Since he's saying nice things about Ham?

And every champions had dominant car. It's laughable to suggest that Ferrari had only won because of Schumacher. Cars like F2002 or F2004 were dream machines. Same thing with Hamilton, he delivered when he had the dominant car, just like Schumacher.

And you're not the president of F1 fans or speak for the majority. I mean Ham got a huge reception at Brazil and Max got booed, and Brazil's population is several times bigger than Netherland. So don't pretend to be "the voice of majority".

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Did'nt Lewis drive Perez into the Pit Lane entry at Turkey 2021???? Whether it's Max or Lewis or anyone else, it was good hard racing in Turkey 2021 and good hard racing in Brazil 2021.
    Mazepin as well did it a number of times in F2 last year. Good hard racing.
    Forza Ferrari
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Merc have requested the incident be reviewed now they have seen this footage
    I'd be surprised if the decision is not overturned.
    Forza Ferrari
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."

Quote Originally Posted by ntukza View Post
    Mazepin as well did it a number of times in F2 last year. Good hard racing.
    Yeah, but Perez also did it to Leclerc and got a penalty for it in Austria. And Norris did it to Perez in Austria and got a penalty.

That's the problem with having penalties, i'm not sure it's possible to be consitant, but the FIA has definitely not been consistent.

Really, you don't need not waste so many words to justify your preferences. This is internet, everyone can have their opinions. But reading the same old conspiracy theory time after time is getting quite boring.
    This place used to be great. But pretty much all the old guards have left, the very few of us try to keep the discussion going without resorting to conspiracy and other abhorrent theories. Hell, some people here were even wishing for Ham's death, so yeah, the hate for Ham and the love for Max is getting quite tiresome. I don't care about either of those two, who ever wins will fully deserve it, but I don't see any reason for me to waste my time worrying about Max.

Also according to Charles, Ham has gone over his machine's limitation at Brazil. So what now, are you going to hate on Charles as well? Since he's saying nice things about Ham?

And every champions had dominant car. It's laughable to suggest that Ferrari had only won because of Schumacher. Cars like F2002 or F2004 were dream machines. Same thing with Hamilton, he delivered when he had the dominant car, just like Schumacher.

And you're not the president of F1 fans or speak for the majority. I mean Ham got a huge reception at Brazil and Max got booed, and Brazil's population is several times bigger than Netherland. So don't pretend to be "the voice of majority".

Well, at least you figured out what an opinion is in the first half of your odyssey.

You could just ignore stuff that annoys you? As you said, this is the internet.

“Death threats” to Hamilton? Well, I hope they were reported and booted from the forum.

NOTE:

FIRST: I do think highly of Hamilton. He’s the only one in the grid to have actual championship caliber (experience) battling it out with the top talent of each era. In fact, I think if they were put head-to-head in the same machinery, Max (including most of the grid) would get his a** handed to him.

SECOND: I never did mention Ferrari’s success was only down to Schumacher. It’s always a combination of factors. But, I maintain Jean Todt was the architect behind it all.

THIRD: Wow, I never knew all of Brazil’s F1 fan population could fit into the stands of San Paolo.
    Barbs aside, when I mentioned: “But, if you did ask most fans of our sport, they'd be rooting for RBR and Max (even if they didn't like either).”
    I was quoting the result of surveys:

https://racingnews365.com/new-f1-sur...vers-and-teams

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/a...lw9vmSyBs.html

Well, anyways.
    If you want to carry on this argument, be my guest.
    The point I was trying to make was: try being polite.
    This is one of the very few places anyone would get to voice an opinion without getting mugged.
    Have a good day.
    Last edited by Toothlessrage*; 18th November 2021 at 06:34.

Yeah, accusing another member of being a "troll", just because you don't like his opinions, is being polite I guess.

As I've said before, you felt the need to respond to my post, which wasn't even directed towards you. And now you have written two long paragraphs without saying anything.

BTW, the number 167,302 isn't even 1 percent of F1's global fan base. Hell, UK alone had over 2 million concurrent viewers when Bahrain GP aired. For those 0.1% people, Mclaren is the most popular team and Verstappen is the most popular driver.

This video aptly describes Lewis Hamilton and Mercedes in Brazil..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRf6BHbk6Ec

Yeah, accusing another member of being a "troll", just because you don't like his opinions, is being polite I guess.

As I've said before, you felt the need to respond to my post, which wasn't even directed towards you. And now you have written two long paragraphs without saying anything.

BTW, the number 167,302 isn't even 1 percent of F1's global fan base. Hell, UK alone had over 2 million concurrent viewers when Bahrain GP aired. For those 0.1% people, Mclaren is the most popular team and Verstappen is the most popular driver.
    Man, you're exhausting.

Man, you're exhausting.
    Do some cardio.

Do some cardio.

Quote Originally Posted by 20000rpm View Post

So that, and thought about posting it here. Thank you!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 20000rpm View Post

~FORZA FERRARI~

Clearly you don't know how statistics work, do you?
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

[QUOTE=tifosi1993;1050466]Yeah, accusing another member of being a "troll", just because you don't like his opinions, is being polite I guess.

I hope I don't lose my GOATrolls !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by aroutis View Post
    Clearly you don't know how statistics work, do you?
    Clearly you don't know what statistics is, do you?