Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: 2021 Grand Prix of Qatar - Practice & Qualifying

2021 Grand Prix of Qatar - Practice & Qualifying

High Downforce Config:

Latest Ferrari technical developments from Losail | 2021 Qatar GP

URL: https://scuderiafans.com/in-pictures...2021-qatar-gp/

Track limits in the air thus far. Am I correct in understanding that the FIA have yet to decide on track limits here?

Quote Originally Posted by killer View Post
    Track limits in the air thus far. Am I correct in understanding that the FIA have yet to decide on track limits here?
    They said they letting the times as they are for the time being, just for the drivers to find their footsteps!!! After the end of fp1 they will delete the times
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

AlphaTauris looking pretty strong. And McLarens might also be faster then us.This track doesn't look to suit us well!!!We might end up 4th-5th best!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    AlphaTauris looking pretty strong. And McLarens might also be faster then us.This track doesn't look to suit us well!!!We might end up 4th-5th best!!
    This is just FP1 and the conditions aren't representative. The qualifying and the race will be held at night and temperature will be cooler.

Also both Ferraris have improved their time towards the very end of the session, on 13 laps older softs. So not representative at all and shouldn't read too much into FP1 times.

Never raced round here so just wait and see how we develop over the weekend. It's pretty dusty though.

Mercedes request to the right of review has been denied.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

So the FIA has set the precedent. F1 drivers are allowed to push their competitors off the track completely.

Charles had already said that he will adjust his driving style based on the Ham-Ver verdict. And now it has been delivered. I'm sure Carlos will do the same as well.

Now I want both our Ferrari boys to be aggressive and not give their competitors an inch. Just forget about racing line.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    So the FIA has set the precedent. F1 drivers are allowed to push their competitors off the track completely.

Charles had already said that he will adjust his driving style based on the Ham-Ver verdict. And now it has been delivered. I'm sure Carlos will do the same as well.

Now I want both our Ferrari boys to be aggressive and not give their competitors an inch. Just forget about racing line.
    Charles Leclerc to adjust approach to battling other cars if Verstappen move goes unpunished

URL: https://scuderiafans.com/charles-lec...es-unpunished/

Well, I guess Charles heard you

Quote Originally Posted by Toothlessrage* View Post
    Charles Leclerc to adjust approach to battling other cars if Verstappen move goes unpunished

URL: https://scuderiafans.com/charles-lec...es-unpunished/

Well, I guess Charles heard you
    Just like Brazil 2021, Austria 2019 was a clear cut penalty. But since Max is allowed to push other people off the track in the name of "hard but fair" racing, others should be allowed as well. And the precedent has already been set by today's verdict.

From now on, I want both Charles and Carlos to strictly follow Max Verstappen school of "hard but fair" racing.

Carlos was right. Bring back sand traps. problem solved.

Not looking good. Just saying from what we are watching right now .
    what is worring me is that no matter what we do,in what tires we doesnt look competitive AT ALL !!!!
    And as it looks ,in these conditions (as it will be in Qualy) is even worsen!!!!
    Last edited by PURE PASSION; 19th November 2021 at 13:40.
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Not looking good. Just saying from what we are watching right now .
    what is worring me is that no matter what we do,in what tires we doesnt look competitive AT ALL !!!!
    And as it looks ,in these conditions (as it will be in Qualy) is even worsen!!!!
    For the time being, not looking good at all! McLaren could gain some big points against us...

We're faster than both AT and McLaren on the long run

Quote Originally Posted by elnano14 View Post
    We're faster than both AT and McLaren on the long run
    Genuinely??? I mean I heard it in a lot of races and it turned out that the one who said it just saw 1 or 2 laps when we might be faster ,but on general pace we where slower! Now we where consistently faster ???
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Another 5th and 6th coming up its about as good as it gets,we have lots of work to do for the 2022 season make no mistake about that.Ferrari will be third this a great turn around from last year by 100% but its still not good enough for ferrari we need to be at the very pointy end of the competition.

Genuinely??? I mean I heard it in a lot of races and it turned out that the one who said it just saw 1 or 2 laps when we might be faster ,but on general pace we where slower! Now we where consistently faster ???
    The only race AT was faster than us recently is Mexico. McLaren has been slower than us for ages. I don't know what you're talking about ?

Love Toto's quote to red bull re red bull rear wing protest quote its not as if a team turns up with an illegal engine or rear wing to go racing.Really toto what the so called illegal ferrari engine you protested about with horner,what goes around comes around .

The only race AT was faster than us recently is Mexico. McLaren has been slower than us for ages. I don't know what you're talking about ?
    im talking in general ,there where races (from the start of the season) where someone when watching race pace on FP2 (probabbly on tv) might saw in a lap where we where faster then our competitors and he post here that we where faster on race pace. And then it turned out ,not only on the actual race but on the long runs of FP2 also ,that we might where faster on 1,2 laps but on the rest we where slower.It was just that the guy who posted here happed to see that 1 lap that we where faster. So im asking you have all the race pace and you say that we're faster then A/T and McL ?? Just asking !!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

im talking in general ,there where races (from the start of the season) where someone when watching race pace on FP2 (probabbly on tv) might saw in a lap where we where faster then our competitors and he post here that we where faster on race pace. And then it turned out ,not only on the actual race but on the long runs of FP2 also ,that we might where faster on 1,2 laps but on the rest we where slower.It was just that the guy who posted here happed to see that 1 lap that we where faster. So im asking you have all the race pace and you say that we're faster then A/T and McL ?? Just asking !!!!
    I was watching the livetiming and Sainz's pace on Hard is pretty solid and consistently on par - if not better than AT and McLaren. I think tomorrow we'll have the full long run data

Charles and Carlos say they were focusing on long-run pace in FP2, issues with tyres overheating, and will concentrate on quali set-up overnight, Charles also had a moment in FP2 and ended up P13 as a result. Hope they have something up their sleeves for quali and race.
    Last edited by wisepie; 19th November 2021 at 16:50.

I was watching the livetiming and Sainz's pace on Hard is pretty solid and consistently on par - if not better than AT and McLaren. I think tomorrow we'll have the full long run data
    Thanks !!!What about Lec ?? Did you see his laps also ?? Tomorrow i dont think we will see the true pace on FP3 because it will be in complete different circumstances from Qualy and the Race. it looks like in the evening we have a pretty big temperature drop,so whatever we see on FP3 ,it will nor be repsesentative !!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

ferrari turning the engines a bit up in fp3

Other teams need to make the FIA aware they aren't happy with Mercedes speed and the FIA need to thoroughly scrutinise what's goiin on with that wing. It's not normal

Quote Originally Posted by patrese86 View Post
    Other teams need to make the FIA aware they aren't happy with Mercedes speed and the FIA need to thoroughly scrutinise what's goiin on with that wing. It's not normal
    Umm...do you mean Red Bull's wing? Because it has been flapping since Yesterday and it's only on Max's car. Clearly something is going on there.