Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2021 UAE Grand Prix (The Title Decider) - Practice and Qualifying

Quote Originally Posted by Toothlessrage* View Post
    I personally feel the Lewis V. Max has gone stale.
    I'm just happy hearing good news from SF's (our) side for the past few years, that they are actually pulling together for the next era.
    Fingers crossed.
    I don't believe for a second that it will be remotely fair. Both are crybabies and will not give eachother an inch on track. So I'm expecting some fireworks tomorrow.

And agreed. Ferrari's progress this year is nothing but admirable. This is still a SF1000 but instead of fighting for points were now fighting for P3-P5 in pretty much every race. I have my faith on Binotto and co. Marchione promoted him to be our TP and I'm not going to doubt his decision.

I guess Sky is just following the present trend of the sport: Formula Less Than 1, or is it Formula Wan?

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    I don't believe for a second that it will be remotely fair. Both are crybabies and will not give eachother an inch on track. So I'm expecting some fireworks tomorrow.

And agreed. Ferrari's progress this year is nothing but admirable. This is still a SF1000 but instead of fighting for points were now fighting for P3-P5 in pretty much every race. I have my faith on Binotto and co. Marchione promoted him to be our TP and I'm not going to doubt his decision.
    The very fact that it's still the SF1000 underneath is just incredible!
    It's inspiring considering the limited development that has gone into the machine that has eventually led to the SF clawing back some dignity that was lost last year.

I'm sure the steps taken by Binnoto to bring the SF back to glory will eventually do all of us proud!
    I wholly agree that Marchionne did the right thing when he replaced the Yes-man, Arrivabene, with Binnoto.

Now, we have the drivers + a reformed and hungry team, we just need a raw piece of art to finish off the equation.

Also, I hope that the next season will replicate the 2012 season with the exception of a strong SF.

Charles + Carlos + Alonso + Ricciardo + Russell + Norris + Gasly + Ocon + Lewis + Vettel + Verstappen + Perez

How low can sky TV go,they are lower than a snakes belly showing verstapen crashing in add.playing mind games the add has been removed at the request of very ****** off red bull chiefs.

Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    How low can sky TV go,they are lower than a snakes belly showing verstapen crashing in add.playing mind games the add has been removed at the request of very ****** off red bull chiefs.
    it's really SkyHamiltonF1 now, has been for some time, people like Croft, Hill and the bitter little clown herbert don't even attempt to hide their bias.
    My god it's really REALLY going to be unbearable when goldenboy gets #8.

Quote Originally Posted by Toothlessrage* View Post
    The very fact that it's still the SF1000 underneath is just incredible!
    It's inspiring considering the limited development that has gone into the machine that has eventually led to the SF clawing back some dignity that was lost last year.
    But wasn't the SF1000 already a good car just with a bad engine?
    Forza Ferrari
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."

Quote Originally Posted by Redfive View Post
    it's really SkyHamiltonF1 now, has been for some time, people like Croft, Hill and the bitter little clown herbert don't even attempt to hide their bias.
    My god it's really REALLY going to be unbearable when goldenboy gets #8.
    I'm really peed off that it's being broadcast live on Channel 4 in the UK this weekend and I've paid all year to get live coverage on Sky. Especially bitter if HAM succeeds.

I can't remember the last time I was looking forward to a race so much!

Given how much the two teams have pulled away recently in spite of our better engine hopefully both have dropped their load on the 2021 car and will have a hangover for next season. With the cars the way they were in the beginning of the season with our engine update considered, Charles would be in the front row hunt. So it's evident they have worked a lot on development of their 2021 concepts throughout. Hopefully that backfires on at least one of them.

Medium in Q1

We obviously don't want to use the medium in Q2 so are trying to save a set of softs.

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    I'm really peed off that it's being broadcast live on Channel 4 in the UK this weekend and I've paid all year to get live coverage on Sky. Especially bitter if HAM succeeds.
    Lol crofty was praying for a lap deletion for Verstappen for track limits. Buddy, relax, your golden boy has half a second on Verstappen.

Stellar lap from Leclerc, seems we don’t have the 1 lap pace this weekend. Let’s see how q2 and 3 goes….
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Yesterday on p2 Hamilton clocked a 0,700 time faster than Max on medium tyre. This is not even a contest.

As I told you guys the pace of Hamilton on Med is unmatched. Ver only 0.3 quicker with soft tyres.

Ferrari and RB committed to softs to start the race…we will be quick off of the line!
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

I don't think Max's lap will be beatable. This is the type of stuff that makes someone a champion.

I don't think Max's lap will be beatable. This is the type of stuff that makes someone a champion.
    Unfortunately Hamilton will eat them alive on the big straight during the race.

Max on pole

Poor sector 3 from Charles. Otherwise would've been P3.

Great effort from Carlos.

P5 and P7, clean side with faster starting tires. Not bad I guess

Glad to see Max P1. Now comes the race tomorrow. CLASH OF THE TITANS.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by elnano14 View Post
    P5 and P7, clean side with faster starting tires. Not bad I guess
    Only the Mercs and Tsunoda wil bw on mediums !!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Wow....the boo's for Lewis.

Good try from our boys. We think it's going to be a 2 stop because we didn't want the medium and that's why we tried to get through on it in Q1

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Glad to see Max P1. Now comes the race tomorrow. CLASH OF THE TITANS.
    Do you still feel Mercs engine is fast in quali ?? After Honda engine top speed?

Toto saying “probably RB went for track position in quali”.

It’s obvious if you see last races. Mercs has edge on race pace over RB.
    In Quali it’s RB.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Do you still feel Mercs engine is fast in quali ?? After Honda engine top speed?

Toto saying “probably RB went for track position in quali”.
    Lewis will start on mediums and Max on softs. 2 stop for Max and probably a 1 stop for Lewis.....provided everything goes well in the race. I'm not counting out Lewis's engine for the race.

The tow helped Max.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Lewis will start on mediums and Max on softs. 2 stop for Max and probably a 1 stop for Lewis.....provided everything goes well in the race. I'm not counting out Lewis's engine for the race.
    I think you are pointing out to strategy. My question was do you still feel, Honda engine is still behind Mercs.