Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Abu Dhabi 2021 Race Thread

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Everyone would've done the same thing. If it was Charles, Ferrari would've done the same thing. If it was Max, Red Bull would've done the same thing.

FIA have broken their own rules. You simply can't expect any F1 team to turn a blind eye and ignore a clear cut breach of the safety car rule.

Kimi … last Ferrari WDC.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Yes completely welcome your statement. MS records should be intact agree, but not this way right?
    MS fought on track for each of his title not rules being broken.

Everyone would've done the same thing. If it was Charles, Ferrari would've done the same thing. If it was Max, Red Bull would've done the same thing.

FIA have broken their own rules. You simply can't expect any F1 team to turn a blind eye and ignore a clear cut breach of the safety car rule.
    Like i said in an earlier message; the last 8 years have been nothing but silly. Rules are made and changed by the minute; most of the time to favour Merc/Hamilton. What goes around eventually comes around . What about the lap 1 incident? The stewards didn’t even look at it because it favoured golden boy. Not saying it makes sense, or that it’s right. But if Toto always wants things bent in his favour, sometimes it goes other way. He was the one who said he wanted it decided on track, and yet here he is begging Masi to reinstate Hamilton as the winner. What an absolute looser. The sport will be a sunnier place when Hamilton, Toto and Merc aren’t around.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

2008 baby, 2008.... KARMA!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSOYIo996CA

This is more entertaining that the result!!!

Summons - Mercedes Protest (Art. 48.12)
    Published on 12.12.21 16:37 CET
    Summons - Red Bull - Mercedes Protest (Art 48.12)
    Published on 12.12.21 16:36 CET
    Summons - Car 44 - Mercedes Protest of Car 33 (Art. 48.8)
    Published on 12.12.21 16:36 CET
    Summons - Car 33 - Protest by Mercedes

2 Protests launched by crybaby's haha.
    Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

So the losers still want to fight off the track.... Great!!

i can see max getting a penalty to gift hamilton another championship.... sums up the FIA
    Interviewer: “The helmet has a special meaning for many drivers. How important is it to you?”
    Kimi: “It protects my head.”

Holland will declare war on Totto.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyRizza View Post
    i can see max getting a penalty to gift hamilton another championship.... sums up the FIA
    If he is given this Championship everyone single fan and team should protest.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Only way to solve it is to sack Massi and declare the race void.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post

Decided on track by the the track let's go racing Totti and hamilton you morons, they wanted it over like a street procession,you can't win them all.

I find it very reasonable for Mercedes to protest. FIA bended their own rules.

No Michael this is not right :P
    https://youtu.be/MTe12fH2xtQ

The FIA won't overturn their own decission. This will end up in court I imagine

Hopefully we will have a better car next year, to come back and hopefully fight for the title."

Should give max a 5 second penalty then give lewis a 5 second penalty for cutting the track and gaining an advantage.
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Only way to solve it is to sack Massi and declare the race void.
    Then what? Have another race? Or declare Verstappen champion because he has more wins?
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    Like i said in an earlier message; the last 8 years have been nothing but silly. Rules are made and changed by the minute; most of the time to favour Merc/Hamilton. What goes around eventually comes around . What about the lap 1 incident? The stewards didn’t even look at it because it favoured golden boy. Not saying it makes sense, or that it’s right. But if Toto always wants things bent in his favour, sometimes it goes other way. He was the one who said he wanted it decided on track, and yet here he is begging Masi to reinstate Hamilton as the winner. What an absolute looser. The sport will be a sunnier place when Hamilton, Toto and Merc aren’t around.
    You're comparing apples with oranges. Safety car rule is clear cut. Wheel-Wheel racing and the rules surrounding it can be interpreted differently because of the circumstances. But there is no scope of interpreting the safety car rule. When the lapped cars are being allowed to unlap, then all of them are allowed to unlap themselves, not just 4 cars. And the race must always start from the following lap.

I get the protest for the un-lapped cars. But saying max overtook under the saftey car? The track was green and they were racing??
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Didn't Merc said something funny about wanting to win the WDC on the race track some time ago.

Then what? Have another race? Or declare Verstappen champion because he has more wins?
    RB called unbelievable decision till lapped cars are not allowed & they were consistently approaching race steward.

Massi’s best decision would have been red flag the session & restart. This would have been equalised.

Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    Toto is an Austrian aka 99.9% German. I don't think he will be too intimidated by the orange army.

I get the protest for the un-lapped cars. But saying max overtook under the saftey car? The track was green and they were racing??
    right. And I’m tired of seeing that dirty collaboration between merc & fia.

You're comparing apples with oranges. Safety car rule is clear cut. Wheel-Wheel racing and the rules surrounding it can be interpreted differently because of the circumstances. But there is no scope of interpreting the safety car rule. When the lapped cars are being allowed to unlap, then all of them are allowed to unlap themselves, not just 4 cars. And the race must always start from the following lap.
    Meh, there are no apples or oranges when Merc is around. Mercedes has had the rules interpreted, changed, exaggerated all the time in their favour. What goes around comes around. That’s my opinion.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpS5GZGNf3M
    Wow!!! Carlos is so happy!!!!

Meh, there are no apples or oranges when Merc is around. Mercedes has had the rules interpreted, changed, exaggerated all the time in their favour. What goes around comes around. That’s my opinion.
    What happened during 2011-2014?? Didn’t RB bend the rules??