Thread: Congrats to Max Verstappen

Congrats to Max Verstappen

Well deserved title, even if you do over step the limit at times
    Forza Ferrari

This year deserved yes,

next year it's our year boys!
    Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSpeed View Post
    next year it's our year boys!
    I dread this statement. Its been what 13 years now?

Congrts MAx. While still being a competitor against Ferrari, he deserves respect for standing up to Ham, Toto and how they tried to bend, break every rule in the book against him, and finally defeating them in a clean race to win championship. Last race was a epitome of how rules were bend.
    But as much disappointed that Ferrari, while happy for Carlos to be on podium , is still not yet competitive enough to challenge the top two teams.
    Hope Ferrari has some serious development there and has an engine worth to challenge them. We had too much of a dry spell there and we Ferrari needs a break.

Cobgratulation to Max!!! Well deserved!

Congrats Max. Well deserved title indeed.

And thanks for breaking that monotonous Merc dominance I thought we would have to endure for another season until the new regulations came along.
    I'm glad the final season of current era came to the most exciting conclusion.

Pleased that Max is (currently!) WDC for this year, HAM has had the luxury of the best car for so long and Max was the only one who could challenge him. Honda upped their came fantastically well, just what we hope Ferrari will have done for 2022 so that Charles and Carlos have a similar chance. Charles in particular has had to go through two years of struggle and is still waiting for his chance to truly make his mark. Carlos has also done a great job this season. My only problem with Max is that he will be a fearsome competitor for our drivers even if we do get the car right!

Lewis deserved to win this race, but Max deserved to win the championship... IMO of course. What a crazy season.

Congratulations Max. You are the 2021 WDC title holder.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

I said on a post last year lewis would equal Schumacher record 7 titles but he will not beat the record not this year not ever.

Congratulations to Max Verstappen, everyone knew it's only a matter of time he wins a title. He was the better driver this year compared to Lewis who has experience of fighting for 10 titles. For me, the Quali lap of Saudi Arabia GP which was compromised in last corner defined Verstappen. Like him or hate him, he is a beast

I'm so happy Verstappen won the championship.

Congratulations Max!

Congrats Max! My wife and I were literally screaming like 8 year old girls on the last lap!
    So happy to see someone end Ham's run.

Now.. 2022 is the time for a Ferrari champion, get to it boys!

Congratulations Max! Although I wish it was a Ferrari to finally dethrone Hamilton/Merc, I'm glad it finally happened. Enjoy your celebrations now, because Ferrari is coming for that crown next year!
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Even in a German conducted poll, 80% wanted Max to lift the trophy. Hamilton is only popular to fashion/casual viewers not on hardcore f1 fans.
    https://www.n-tv.de/sport/formel1/De...e22969440.html

Quote Originally Posted by DJTaurus View Post
    Even in a German conducted poll, 80% wanted Max to lift the trophy. Hamilton is only popular to fashion/casual viewers not on hardcore f1 fans.
    https://www.n-tv.de/sport/formel1/De...e22969440.html
    Hard core fans only want to know about who wins the races; points; poles etc WDcs. WCCs; Rightfully so; that's what the sport F-1 is about. Amazing how so many German fans wanted Max to win !

He's not HAM. That'll do me.
    Trying to be less angry..

Also congrats to Latifi!!! He caused one of the best last lap wins and WDC wins of all time! He made 2022 F-1 even more great to look forward to. So 2021 final results will go down as Max; Lewis; Carlos and Latifi !!

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Also congrats to Latifi!!! He caused one of the best last lap wins and WDC wins of all time! He made 2022 F-1 even more great to look forward to. So 2021 final results will go down as Max; Lewis; Carlos and Latifi !!
    Latifi would disagree. Latifi has gotten ALOT of vile and disgusting hate mail from social media (probably pro-Lewis fans)....enough so that's he has stopped using his social media account.

Many F1 teams are pro-Latifi and are disgusted at the hate mail......it is what it is.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Latifi would disagree. Latifi has gotten ALOT of vile and disgusting hate mail from social media (probably pro-Lewis fans)....enough so that's he has stopped using his social media account.

Many F1 teams are pro-Latifi and are disgusted at the hate mail......it is what it is.
    You couldn't have said it better ! It is what it is. This last lap WDC deciding race will be talked about for years to come and Latifi's name will be there with the the rest as far as how it went down. Lewis' fans need to calm down and realize the tremendous boost to F-1 sponsorship and attendance for 2022 because Lewis still needs to do 8. $50 million a year + has to come from somewhere.