Page 19 of 52 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031323344 ... LastLast

Thread: 2022 F1 news/rumours

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    Will you STOP worshiping whiny little beach?!?!?! Or go somewhere else where that is done!
    THIS IS FERRARI FORUM!!!
    I agree with Stefa, completely

Quote Originally Posted by Riccardog View Post
    https://www.bbc.com/sport/formula1/60944822

so officially, any sort of respect I may have had of this hypocrite has vanished....

he is now complaining of mental issues because he is not winning??????

does he have an amputated limb?, or needs dyalisis every day, or is struggling with cancer????

***? because he is now not a winner, this is his STRUGGLE?

just PATHETIC.

and on a side note, USA with 3 races????
    I remember the outcry when Italy had 2, and Imola got removed because one race was enough???????????
    What about other teams? Midfielders that have been there practically forever? Going into asylum? Such a spoiled sissy

I remember the outcry when Italy had 2, and Imola got removed because one race was enough???????????
    While I agree that Italia should have Imola, the US will have 3. And justly so, IMHO. The flight time to Texas is 4 hours or so for me. The other US GP is even farther. You have to stop thinking country for this, and think square miles/kilometers.

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

Rosberg back in F1 with Williams. Latifi demoted. To be fair, Latifi stepped down. Just a shame somone like Piastri couldn't fill that seat

Quote Originally Posted by Cheeseman View Post
    Rosberg back in F1 with Williams. Latifi demoted. To be fair, Latifi stepped down. Just a shame somone like Piastri couldn't fill that seat

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

ALL Merc-PU cars are at the bottom. That’s proof their engine is not competitive. Impossibile to ask highly trained grandma to compete with Usain Bolt. Grandma may complain but that’s a fact even if she uses aero shoes won’t help

Quote Originally Posted by Aziz View Post
    I agree with Stefa, completely
    I also agree! Go Ferrari!!! Go Masi!!!
    Last edited by Brembo; 2nd April 2022 at 09:24.

"I don't know what kind of engine the Haas have, but I can't follow them," former world champion Lewis Hamilton said on the radio during the Saudi Arabian GP when he had no luck against the Ferrari engine Kevin Magnussen in ninth place. .
    Those kind of comments, always heard when he can't win easily, are the main reason I think he's a hateful person.
    I'm so overwhelmed by this guy that I hope he struggles to get into the points every race.
    Very sad that he is so dishonest

Quote Originally Posted by Gilles View Post
    "I don't know what kind of engine the Haas have, but I can't follow them," former world champion Lewis Hamilton said on the radio during the Saudi Arabian GP when he had no luck against the Ferrari engine Kevin Magnussen in ninth place. .
    Those kind of comments, always heard when he can't win easily, are the main reason I think he's a hateful person.
    I'm so overwhelmed by this guy that I hope he struggles to get into the points every race.
    A diva who has had it so easy for so long.
    May he be past and forgotten soon enough. And whoever wants to worship him, (brembo, I am looking at you) ,there is planet-f1, also known as Planet-Ham1. Go there or, seriously, just stop it.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Just how very sad was it to see how dishonest it was last WDC win 2021? A dishonest win is indeed done by hateful people. I remember Austria 2002.

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Just how very sad was it to see how dishonest it was last WDC win 2021? A dishonest win is indeed done by hateful people. I remember Austria 2002.
    I don't care a litle bit about the last WDC and I don't have any definitive opinion on its fairness (Mercedes didn't change Lewis' tires I think, I don't know more and I don't care very much). I'm Ferrari fan, not a Lewis or Max one (by the way, I don't appreciate the mentality of those two). I don't understand why you are referring to the Ferrari team order in 2002, that was twenty years ago and as far as I know, Shumi did not imply that other cars were illegal when they were faster than his. He made up the difference as Lewis only knows how to complain with allegations. Was he saying something when Mercedes used to detune his engine because it had a 100hp advantage by cheating, and they didn't want others to find out, saying that their advantage was due to the chassis? Ferrari should file a complaint against him for his words. Has he forgotten that in 2007 he was using at every races, informations stolen from Ferrari by McLaren (don't say to me only Alonso was setting his car with the team's simulator driver)? And frankly, in terms of team orders, since you mention it, ask Bottas for his opinion, Hamilton has regularly taken advantage of it, it seems to me.
    I gladly acknowledge in Hamilton the energy he can put into his drive, as well as, in part, his fight for black people rights, but for the rest, he is just unbearable, sorry
    Last edited by Gilles; 2nd April 2022 at 22:21.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/formula1/60944822

so officially, any sort of respect I may have had of this hypocrite has vanished....

he is now complaining of mental issues because he is not winning??????

does he have an amputated limb?, or needs dyalisis every day, or is struggling with cancer????

***? because he is now not a winner, this is his STRUGGLE?

just PATHETIC.

Lewis always playing a victim card somehow. He's pulled the poverty card, the race card, the covid card, some sort of feminist card, and now the mental health card. He's one of the most privileged and fortunate drivers in F1 history, but still looking for hand outs and tears from his fans. It's easy to dislike someone as a driver because of a rivalry in a competitive sport, but Lewis Hamilton really is hard to even respect as a human being.

It was only a matter of time. Strange I havent seen reports why the Red Bulls are 6-8 kph faster than everyone in top speed though, especially with an engine that is not as good as Ferrari's

Quote Originally Posted by SS454 View Post
    It was only a matter of time. Strange I havent seen reports why the Red Bulls are 6-8 kph faster than everyone in top speed though, especially with an engine that is not as good as Ferrari's
    Again an article for saying nohing but to give an extention to dishonest allegations.Same game as usual, hot title and empty article. With Ferrari winning again, we know we have to see that
    Like you said, few interrogations on RB top speed, but also on Mercedes engine cars' poor standing
    I hope for Alfa and Hass figting Mercedes all the year, just revange
    Last edited by Gilles; 3rd April 2022 at 07:58.

Ain't that the truth.......I've always said, Hamilton can only perform if his car is good. Russel will show him up this year, thats if MB don't have a say in the matter. Please don't tell me a 7 x champion with all his experience could't set up his car in this last race ?? How on earth does a Rookie do better than him ?? come on !!!........Oh wait , he's busy with social media telling everybody how stressed out he is, bla bla bla ( cry me a river )

Don't know why i'm giving him this attention..........Let me rather focus and hope our team does well this year, that brings happiness to me
    Drive it like you stole it!

Very true! If Lewis was bragging and said he has everything he needs car wise and is just making fans by the millions happy letting the first races go by he would be much more respected by all. I believe Ferrari is the better car and our drivers are the best out there. It just got tough for Merc and the rest.

“My team doesn’t make mistakes”

And remember those tongue and cheek interviews where he sarcastically said they were slow?

Remember him strutting the paddock during testing like he was king? Checking out everyone’s car.

“You’ll see the best version of me”. But he’s miles away from Russell.

Now he has mental health issues? Nah, he’s a straight up clown.

I don't care a litle bit about the last WDC and I don't have any definitive opinion on its fairness (Mercedes didn't change Lewis' tires I think, I don't know more and I don't care very much). I'm Ferrari fan, not a Lewis or Max one (by the way, I don't appreciate the mentality of those two). I don't understand why you are referring to the Ferrari team order in 2002, that was twenty years ago and as far as I know, Shumi did not imply that other cars were illegal when they were faster than his. He made up the difference as Lewis only knows how to complain with allegations. Was he saying something when Mercedes used to detune his engine because it had a 100hp advantage by cheating, and they didn't want others to find out, saying that their advantage was due to the chassis? Ferrari should file a complaint against him for his words. Has he forgotten that in 2007 he was using at every races, informations stolen from Ferrari by McLaren (don't say to me only Alonso was setting his car with the team's simulator driver)? And frankly, in terms of team orders, since you mention it, ask Bottas for his opinion, Hamilton has regularly taken advantage of it, it seems to me.
    I gladly acknowledge in Hamilton the energy he can put into his drive, as well as, in part, his fight for black people rights, but for the rest, he is just unbearable, sorry

Brembo is psychologically impaired by how Schumi dominated Reubens and he attributes that to unfairness.
    What he just fails to understand is that Reubens (as pretty much everyone in that era) could not compete against Michael on a yearly basis, because he was -that- good.
    And even if we talk bout Aus. 2002 because that apparently has caused irrevocable damage to our friend, that was not Michael's choice to begin with.

And this is why he keeps bringing up Lewis, because he wants to believe that because he breaks Michael's records, he 's "better" than Michael, so he's vindicated.

There's only one problem, F1 fans (apart from Lewis/Merc fans) are laughing at that statement cause they can see thru this whole thing, exactly for all you said.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Quote Originally Posted by SS454 View Post
    It was a matter of time to what? Some idiot makes a clickbait? Cause there is nothing but conjecture in that thing.

Again an article for saying nohing but to give an extention to dishonest allegations.Same game as usual, hot title and empty article. With Ferrari winning again, we know we have to see that
    Like you said, few interrogations on RB top speed, but also on Mercedes engine cars' poor standing
    I hope for Alfa and Hass figting Mercedes all the year, just revange
    Exactly :D

Quote Originally Posted by SFTifoso View Post
    “My team doesn’t make mistakes”

And remember those tongue and cheek interviews where he sarcastically said they were slow?

Remember him strutting the paddock during testing like he was king? Checking out everyone’s car.

“You’ll see the best version of me”. But he’s miles away from Russell.

Now he has mental health issues? Nah, he’s a straight up clown.
    He has always been a clown, but had the best car by a mile to mask that. Now the king is naked.

Quote Originally Posted by aroutis View Post

Brembo is psychologically impaired by how Schumi dominated Reubens and he attributes that to unfairness.
    What he just fails to understand is that Reubens (as pretty much everyone in that era) could not compete against Michael on a yearly basis, because he was -that- good.
    And even if we talk bout Aus. 2002 because that apparently has caused irrevocable damage to our friend, that was not Michael's choice to begin with.

And this is why he keeps bringing up Lewis, because he wants to believe that because he breaks Michael's records, he 's "better" than Michael, so he's vindicated.

There's only one problem, F1 fans (apart from Lewis/Merc fans) are laughing at that statement cause they can see thru this whole thing, exactly for all you said.
    Rubens couldn't compete against Todt and Ross . Austria 2002 was a perfect example, "Let Michael pass or you will lose your seat!" It was for sure Michael'ls choice to have his contract written so his team mate had to move over for him. 7 WDCs is a F-1 record. Lewis is out to break it. Even without a " Rubens" to move over for him. As far as Lewis not winning a race this season , "It's the Car!!" :rotf! Wolf said it over and over,
    Michael was the main reason for the Merc car to be perfect and a constant winner. Lewis was lucky to get the seat. It took the likes of Masi to stop him or 8 would be done . A Todt ; Ross situation @ Merc if possible will for sure get Russell in the #1 spot with the team . Then again I would much rather see Charles and Carlos having to fight Russell rather than Lewis in a top Merc car.

Amen

He has always been a clown, but had the best car by a mile to mask that. Now the king is naked.

Exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Rubens couldn't compete against Todt and Ross . Austria 2002 was a perfect example, "Let Michael pass or you will lose your seat!" It was for sure Michael'ls choice to have his contract written so his team mate had to move over for him. 7 WDCs is a F-1 record. Lewis is out to break it. Even without a " Rubens" to move over for him. As far as Lewis not winning a race this season , "It's the Car!!" :rotf! Wolf said it over and over,
    Michael was the main reason for the Merc car to be perfect and a constant winner. Lewis was lucky to get the seat. It took the likes of Masi to stop him or 8 would be done . A Todt ; Ross situation @ Merc if possible will for sure get Russell in the #1 spot with the team . Then again I would much rather see Charles and Carlos having to fight Russell rather than Lewis in a top Merc car.
    And I know I am taking a liberty of speaking of majority hear, but we would rather not see your posts about LH ANY MORE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    And I know I am taking a liberty of speaking of majority hear, but we would rather not see your posts about LH ANY MORE!!!!
    Don't feel bad for him; be patient ; he probably will be back on the podium soon enough. Meanwhile Charles and Carlos are the drivers to be paying attention to and happy with their results.

Guys, we all have our opinions about things, I get it. But can we have discussions respectfully?? Ferrari has rebounded, it remains to be seen who will take the titles this year but can we at least be positive and stop bickering with each other, we should all be happy right now.
    Rest in Peace Leza, you were a true warrior...

Who are you supporting to win?

As far as I'm concerned I've always sensed that LH had mental issues - whining and victimization displays when he's down, strutting cockiness when up. I thought he would grow out of this immature behavior and although it has improved somewhat over the years they remain parts of his character that he needs to work on. He's always seemed to have some kind of chip on his shoulder which can be a very difficult way to navigate through life?
    Both of our drivers show no signs of these shortcomings I'm pleased to note.