Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 118

Thread: 2022 F1 news/rumours

  1. #31
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    8,760
    just read this comment on another site....

    Benz have the least ground effects experience on the grid, guess who has the most by far ... HAAS! Not joking, Dallara have been supplying ground effect Indycars since 2007, dominated F3 for decades, besides their other race cars, and have the oldest and largest rolling road wind tunnel of them all, as well as a 40% scale wind tunnel. And because they were last in the constructor's champ this year, they get 115% wind tunnel and CFD FIA allocated time, Benz gets 70% ... could be interesting

    can you guys imagine Mick winning races next year wiht Haas.....that would be wild....althogh prolly not reachable from Haas's point of view
    Glad 2021 is over, another winless season....but at least we beat McLaren.....Hopefully we'll be up there fighting for wins in 2022.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    371
    Haas actually replaced alot of the dallara staff with Ferrari's. They only retained about 30 dallara employees.

    Still, they completely abandoned 2021 so hopefully they've made good progress for next season. We need them closer.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Christchurch,UK
    Posts
    4,422
    We need all the Ferrari-engined cars closer to challenge the Merc and Honda-powered teams, so that includes Alfa as well as Haas. It will be an interesting year!

  4. #34
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,660
    Quote Originally Posted by patrese86 View Post
    Haas actually replaced alot of the dallara staff with Ferrari's. They only retained about 30 dallara employees.

    Still, they completely abandoned 2021 so hopefully they've made good progress for next season. We need them closer.
    Should that not have been the opposite?

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Posts
    13,661
    Quote Originally Posted by 20000rpm View Post
    https://i.ibb.co/RcYXCyV/unnamed.jpg



    Charles is an adorable darling....
    Sainz and Binotto need a haircut.


    Some nice looking gals!

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sydney Australia
    Posts
    1,172
    Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso Svedese View Post
    maFIA and Liberty Media capita$$list scumbags at it again.

    https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/f...969673/?nrt=54

    Let people decide for themselves.
    How werent they vaccinated in the 1st place after what happened in 2020????
    Last edited by Rob; 30th December 2021 at 09:35.
    CUT ME. CUT YOU. BOTH OUR BLOOD IS FERRARI RED!

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sydney Australia
    Posts
    1,172
    Quote Originally Posted by 20000rpm View Post
    https://i.ibb.co/RcYXCyV/unnamed.jpg



    Charles is an adorable darling....
    Sainz and Binotto need a haircut.
    OMG! This is hilarious!!!
    CUT ME. CUT YOU. BOTH OUR BLOOD IS FERRARI RED!

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Helsinki
    Posts
    4,034

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    387
    I can't really fault this list.

    Would personally have liked to see Leclerc higher.

    But overall, great to see the two Ferrari drivers rated so highly.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    N. Delhi/Helsinki
    Posts
    4,822
    I'm surprised to see Lando in top 3, he had a v good 2020 compared to last year. And probably Vettel or Perez on number 10

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Sarajevo
    Posts
    162
    FB_IMG_1641228846436.jpg

    Schumi mural in Sarajevo, Bosna and Herzegovina

  12. #42
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Kiato-Greece
    Posts
    3,162
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

  13. #43
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Kiato-Greece
    Posts
    3,162
    #AMuS The Alpine PU lacked around 35 hp to the best. For 2022, a completely new PU has been created. Not only because of the E10 fuel. The test bench results confirm all the targets.

    Team says: "If we can get the engine reliable, we'll make a big step."

    https://t.co/MhVMvlLIMO
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    Timbuktu
    Posts
    200
    This season is turning out to be pretty exciting!
    A strong lineup for each team except for HAAS, Alfa, and Williams.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Posts
    13,661
    Quote Originally Posted by Aziz View Post
    FB_IMG_1641228846436.jpg

    Schumi mural in Sarajevo, Bosna and Herzegovina

  16. #46
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,660
    Top 10 list, Russell 8th . No Perez?

  17. #47
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    8,760
    Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Top 10 list, Russell 8th . No Perez?
    yeah, what a crock that is....perez should have been there for sure
    Last edited by Rob; 13th January 2022 at 08:26.

  18. #48
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    India
    Posts
    355
    Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Top 10 list, Russell 8th . No Perez?
    Agreed. He deserved to be in Top 10. I wonder what went into the thinking by voting Schumacher as drivers in Top 10.

  19. #49
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    India
    Posts
    355
    Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    Lol... Is that true??
    Even if its serious, I wonder why Epson was offended. Maybe Toto was actually banging Bose headphones on Epson printer kept on the table. We never saw the full video.

  20. #50
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    USA!
    Posts
    2,325
    Quote Originally Posted by dfunk257 View Post
    How werent they vaccinated in the 1st place after what happened in 2020????
    I thought they were all jabbed up already? Or does this mean they need a 3rd, 4th and 9th jab as well? Will they still wear masks too despite being octo-jabbed?
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good

  21. #51
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    9,119
    TP Otmar Szafnauer is out of AMRF1. Going to Alpine.


    Major renovations going on at Spa - Eau Rouge area and Combes (T6) and Malmedy (T7).

    https://twitter.com/StadeLaurens/sta...046402/photo/1

    https://twitter.com/StadeLaurens/sta...046402/photo/1

    https://twitter.com/StadeLaurens/sta...046402/photo/1




    Ferrari ends its 9 year partnership with UPS.

    https://www.motorsportweek.com/2022/...ship-with-ups/


    So removed from the Scuderia:

    UPS, Mission Winnow, WeiChei, Palantir


    Gained from the Scuderia:

    Santander and Velas
    It's not how start but how you finish.

  22. #52
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    387
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    TP Otmar Szafnauer is out of AMRF1. Going to Alpine.


    Major renovations going on at Spa - Eau Rouge area and Combes (T6) and Malmedy (T7).

    https://twitter.com/StadeLaurens/sta...046402/photo/1

    https://twitter.com/StadeLaurens/sta...046402/photo/1

    https://twitter.com/StadeLaurens/sta...046402/photo/1




    Ferrari ends its 9 year partnership with UPS.

    https://www.motorsportweek.com/2022/...ship-with-ups/


    So removed from the Scuderia:

    UPS, Mission Winnow, WeiChei, Palantir


    Gained from the Scuderia:

    Santander and Velas
    Wonder how Philip Morris will rebrand their advertising campaign?

  23. #53
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    9,119
    Quote Originally Posted by JPZ View Post
    Wonder how Philip Morris will rebrand their advertising campaign?
    I doubt PMI will advertise anything. Santander will rebrand the missing "Mission Winnow" on the cars and on the suits-->drivers and pit crew.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

  24. #54
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    387
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    I doubt PMI will advertise anything. Santander will rebrand the missing "Mission Winnow" on the cars and on the suits-->drivers and pit crew.
    If they don't, guess they will just rely on their red colour then.

  25. #55
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,703
    Ferrari are lucky to have such a receiving relationship with Phillip Morris. I mean Ferrari's have been red regardless of sponsor, and now there is pretty much nothing being advertised to show PMI is a sponsor. I don't know what Ferrari is going to do if and when PMI cancels the sponsorship. No way they are going to get that much money from Coca-cola.

  26. #56
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    387
    Quote Originally Posted by SS454 View Post
    Ferrari are lucky to have such a receiving relationship with Phillip Morris. I mean Ferrari's have been red regardless of sponsor, and now there is pretty much nothing being advertised to show PMI is a sponsor. I don't know what Ferrari is going to do if and when PMI cancels the sponsorship. No way they are going to get that much money from Coca-cola.
    Yes. Hope they stay on.

    Ever since 1997, the shade of red changed from the more darker burgundy or blood red to the brighter red of Marlboro. Their sponsorship is basically the whole paintwork.

  27. #57
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    169
    Some sources says Jean Todt will be announced tomorrow!

  28. #58
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    norCal
    Posts
    9,389
    For what?

    -Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

    Totus Tuus


  29. #59
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    8,760
    Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso View Post
    For what?
    if indeed it is true....prolly some advisor role....kind of like Lauda was at Merc....
    can't see him being TP....Binotto has that function
    Glad 2021 is over, another winless season....but at least we beat McLaren.....Hopefully we'll be up there fighting for wins in 2022.

  30. #60
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    9,119
    Scuderia organizational structure

    https://corporate.ferrari.com/en/fer...ies-ahead?s=08
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •