Page 50 of 53 FirstFirst ... 25363738394041424344454647484950515253 LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,500 of 1568

Thread: 2022 F1 news/rumours

Quote Originally Posted by JacKy View Post
    We need a boss not an engineer as TP.

Not sure if Vasseur has it.

I am even ok with Briatore.
    Not sure about Vasseur either. His CV doesn't sound good but if he can delegate with the right people around him who knows???

Forza Jules

If Binotto remains and this is all speculation, it has been one serious media hit job on him.

Quote Originally Posted by JPZ View Post
    If Binotto remains and this is all speculation, it has been one serious media hit job on him.
    This kind of news usually comes out true in the end.

I think We are done with Binotto as TP , Idk if there is a way to keep him as engineer. Very unlikely

We need a boss not an engineer as TP.

Not sure if Vasseur has it.

I am even ok with Briatore.
    One thing we know, Briatore will do WHATEVER IT TAKES to win.

This kind of news usually comes out true in the end.

I think We are done with Binotto as TP , Idk if there is a way to keep him as engineer. Very unlikely
    Read today he has already been offered a job by 4 teams, they said Alpine and Aston Martin are among them. Who knows how true it is.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by SS454 View Post
    That's true about France. I somehow managed to forget Leclerc putting it in the wall while in the lead. Hungary the car wasn't as competitive as they had been though. If Ferrari was as good as developing as the other teams, they there is no excuse why they could barely keep pace with Mercedes who was 1.5 seconds slower than them early in the season.

Lost by "choice", or ran out of money, or didn't have the skill, it does not matter. By season's end, Ferrari did not develop their car as well as Mercedes, and perhaps not as good as Red Bull, but that's questionable since the TD39 played in their hands.
    It seems Ferrari always looses by choice. It's not the case obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Binotto owes Carlos big time! He did everything he could get away with; trying to get Carlos out and Mick in his seat. Mick costing millions $$ in damage to his Haas car proved not ready for Ferrari. Maybe Carlos will race with the best car Ferrari can do up for him as is and was the case with Charles. Ferrari has two of the best drivers in F-1 . Let them compete; and during each race make the calls as to who should move over if needed. That's how Charles got picked over Seb at the end. They let Charles race!!!
    Sainz won’t win anything, even his only win was a gift by Ferrari strategists. I really can’t believe how naive some fans are.

Rumor is that Binotto resigned and we don’t have a replacement yet…no one wants the job it seems. Imagine firing your TP without having a replacement lined up. What a Ferrari thing to do…

Is everyone ready for a few more years of instability, losses and embarrassment?

Supposedly 4 teams have reached out to Binotto….let’s see how this all plays out.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Disaster….

Binotto's departure from Ferrari could result in several senior technicians and engineers leaving.

His exit could result in significant restructuring within the team.

https://twitter.com/formularacers_/s...233958400?s=12
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    Rumor is that Binotto resigned and we don’t have a replacement yet…no one wants the job it seems. Imagine firing your TP without having a replacement lined up. What a Ferrari thing to do…

Is everyone ready for a few more years of instability, losses and embarrassment?

Supposedly 4 teams have reached out to Binotto….let’s see how this all plays out.
    I am ready for accountability and growth. Steping down or getting fired, there is a big difference.

If true, complete train wreck.

So many questions:

Why would the management have blocked Todt coming back...?

Why would the Ferrari team be on Binotto's side till the last race and suddenly not?

What are the differences in vision between Binotto and Elkann? And if there was, Binotto would have to follow what his boss said anyway.

Why did Binotto 'suddenly' want to resign if everything was good till the last race?

What has really been going on behind the scenes here?

Disaster….

Binotto's departure from Ferrari could result in several senior technicians and engineers leaving.

His exit could result in significant restructuring within the team.

https://twitter.com/formularacers_/s...233958400?s=12
    If true, even worse train wreck.

https://twitter.com/FanaticsFerrari/...widget%3DTweet

Apparently even approached Horner.
    Last edited by JPZ; 28th November 2022 at 19:00.

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Italian source today stating Binotto has tendered his resignation but Elkan is stalling for time, also stating Binotto and Elkan see things very differently and Elkan stopped Todt coming back to Ferrari and stopped Binotto breaching the budget etc.

Maybe Binotto is the least of our worrys......
    This is what worries me the most...
    Rest in Peace Leza, you were a true warrior...

Just Do whatever it takes to convince Ross Brawn to put the team under his full control.

Otherwise this mess gonna get worse and worse.

If half of all these stories are true, we are going to be fudget for the great period of time...

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    If half of all these stories are true, we are going to be fudget for the great period of time...
    When there is smoke there is always fire. Ferrari is constantly in shambles, so upsetting.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Just Do whatever it takes to convince Ross Brawn to put the team under his full control.

Otherwise this mess gonna get worse and worse.
    The guy announced his retirement of the sport today

Quote Originally Posted by totox View Post
    The guy announced his retirement of the sport today
    I dont care. Get him now

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    This sums it pretty nice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhBHL3v4d3I

Quote Originally Posted by JPZ View Post
    If true, complete train wreck.

So many questions:

Why would the management have blocked Todt coming back...?

Why would the Ferrari team be on Binotto's side till the last race and suddenly not?

What are the differences in vision between Binotto and Elkann? And if there was, Binotto would have to follow what his boss said anyway.

Why did Binotto 'suddenly' want to resign if everything was good till the last race?

What has really been going on behind the scenes here?
    I've seen several examples of how Ferrari like to fake it for the people. They take no responsibility or accountability for any of their mistakes. They hand cuff and gag anyone from saying anything negative about the team because they want a false image of perfection. Binotto all year claiming Ferrari is in great shape when the world was watching Ferrari burn itself to the ground. How about when Binotto gave Leclerc a stern finger wag. Sure seemed like he was telling him to not bad mouth the team to me, but then claimed it was nothing afterwards.

If Binotto wanted to resign, I'd say it could be because he was tired of taking all the bullets for his upper management making bad decisions, or preventing him from making changes.

Ferrari suddenly wanting to fire him. Well most people want his head on a stick since somebody has to be a scapegoat.

I hadn't heard Todt got blocked, but maybe its some ego/pride thing? Or maybe it's personal for things Todt did or didn't do while with the FIA.

The entire Juventus board just resigned…including Agnelli and Arrivabene. Arrivabene making a Ferrari comeback? lol
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

The entire Juventus board just resigned…including Agnelli and Arrivabene. Arrivabene making a Ferrari comeback? lol
    No success with Ferrari and Juventus. We need someone like Horner or Toto.

Seen some rumours in Italian media that Brawn is in the running to replace Binotto.
    Read today he has already been offered a job by 4 teams, they said Alpine and Aston Martin are among them. Who knows how true it is.
    The length that some of these so called rumors go to.......is laughable.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Mick Shumacher confirmed as a reserve driver for Mercedes 2024...

Binotto had enough time to build up the team. He had all the support.

Instead, he kept on doing the same thing over and over. Blamed the car, the drivers and everything else while rigorously defended the hapless strategy team. Had he made the necessary changes, by kicking Rueda and his entire circus out of Ferrari, the team would've been in a great position.

I really really hope his replacement isn't going to be another company man. I want someone from the outside, a non Italian, to lead this team. If it's Ross Brawn, then Christmas has come early.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Binotto had enough time to build up the team. He had all the support.

Instead, he kept on doing the same thing over and over. Blamed the car, the drivers and everything else while rigorously defended the hapless strategy team. Had he made the necessary changes, by kicking Rueda and his entire circus out of Ferrari, the team would've been in a great position.

I really really hope his replacement isn't going to be another company man. I want someone from the outside, a non Italian, to lead this team. If it's Ross Brawn, then Christmas has come early.
    You can tell
    https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/a...laxMhrPPh.html

It's official. Now let's remember this few wins this year, they will be the last ones in many many years...