Page 11 of 53 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242536 ... LastLast

Thread: 2022 F1 news/rumours

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    It seems Michael Andretti wants to start an F1 team from scratch.......he is eyeing 2024. Michael Andretti has already submitted to the FIA for approval.

There are several articles on this issue. Standby as further progress will come to light in the year or 2.

Good luck.

btw, this is his second attempt at entering F1.
    They already have a contract with Renault to supply the engine
    Rest in Peace Leza, you were a true warrior...

Is the Sochi GP in danger of cancellation?

Quote Originally Posted by bonzo View Post
    Didn't hear anything yet. Probably will depend on how will the situation continue. In the worst case... all races could be in danger.

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

Quote Originally Posted by bonzo View Post
    I very much hope so. ((The Russians will not stop where they are at the moment.))

Quote Originally Posted by ferenc_k View Post
    I very much hope so. ((The Russians will not stop where they are at the moment.))
    What about Haas main sponsor and Mazepin?

For sure Russian gp will be canned if Russia persists with this invasion.Russia will be sanctioned to the dark ages if putin the terrible continues on this self destructive path.He cares very little for the Russian people and the long term suffering that awaits.Wake up vlad.

indeed, Alonso and lh have never been the bestest of mates!!!

Hamilton: F1 needs non-biased stewards

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/l...24330/8424330/

Is this guy serious? His whole career and success is based off of bias in his favour. I don’t think another driver has had as much help as him and now he’s asking for non-bias stewards? Be careful what you wish for lulu, you might just get exposed for the mediocre driver that you are. This man is clueless, just retire already.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post

Is this guy serious? His whole career and success is based off of bias in his favour. I don’t think another driver has had as much help as him and now he’s asking for non-bias stewards? Be careful what you wish for lulu, you might just get exposed for the mediocre driver that you are. This man is clueless, just retire already.
    Well said

Wolff says Andretti will need to prove worth to join F1

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/w...in-f1/8431356/

Since when is it up to Wolff who is worthy to be in F1? It was ok giving your car to your buddy Stroll to copy, but Andretti doesn’t have a place in F1? Wolff should just make a spin off series where 20 Mercedes’ race against each other and only Hamilton is allowed to win every race. This guy is delusional and needs to be taken down a few pegs. You don’t control F1 Wolff….
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Hamilton is the Affirmative Action Champion. Promoted in the name of woke diversity by any means necessary. Nico realized it and bounced.

Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post
    Hamilton is the Affirmative Action Champion. Promoted in the name of woke diversity by any means necessary. Nico realized it and bounced.
    You've hit the nail on the head in your usual outlandish manner!

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    You've hit the nail on the head in your usual outlandish manner!
    LOL

Im here to keep things lively!

I think he's being salty because the FIA cancelled his kneeling for BLM show.

Wolff says Andretti will need to prove worth to join F1

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/w...in-f1/8431356/

Since when is it up to Wolff who is worthy to be in F1? It was ok giving your car to your buddy Stroll to copy, but Andretti doesn’t have a place in F1? Wolff should just make a spin off series where 20 Mercedes’ race against each other and only Hamilton is allowed to win every race. This guy is delusional and needs to be taken down a few pegs. You don’t control F1 Wolff….
    All 10 teams consider themselves "stakeholders" in F1 meaning the prize money that gets dished out to each team.

Another team in F1 means the existing teams prize money gets less. Now the grid can hold 26 cars, but they don't call F1 the "Piranha" club.

I'm pessimistic that Andretti has the financial backing to start an F1 team from scratch in Indianapolis. His best bet is to buy an existing team rather than start a new one.

Andretti doesn't have Lawrence Strolls financial clout or savvy sorry to say. He doesn't even look like he has a "Type A" personality to survive in F1.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    All 10 teams consider themselves "stakeholders" in F1 meaning the prize money that gets dished out to each team.

Another team in F1 means the existing teams prize money gets less. Now the grid can hold 26 cars, but they don't call F1 the "Piranha" club.

I'm pessimistic that Andretti has the financial backing to start an F1 team from scratch in Indianapolis. His best bet is to buy an existing team rather than start a new one.

Andretti doesn't have Lawrence Strolls financial clout or savvy sorry to say. He doesn't even look like he has a "Type A" personality to survive in F1.
    I understand and agree with your comments. I just dislike Wolff, his arrogance and his control on this sport.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Guys, please keep political discussion off these boards, it just promotes division within this community and it's not really in the spirit of being Tifosi.
    Rest in Peace Leza, you were a true warrior...

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari312T4 View Post
    I think he's being salty because the FIA cancelled his kneeling for BLM show.
    Nah, he has a spring in his step as Masi has been locked up in a cell under FIA HQ where he has to stay on his knee for 12 month whilst bowing to a picture of Hamilton.

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    Well said
    +1

I see that Sir Lewis Hamilton is already playing games, trying to suggest there's maybe more than meets the eye to our 'perceived' advantage already.

He truly is a loathsome individual - for this and a variety of reasons but that's not for this forum! So pleased Max got the crown last year.

https://racingnews365.com/hamilton-c...l-months-ahead
    Trying to be less angry..

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Singer View Post
    I see that Sir Lewis Hamilton is already playing games, trying to suggest there's maybe more than meets the eye to our 'perceived' advantage already.

He truly is a loathsome individual - for this and a variety of reasons but that's not for this forum! So pleased Max got the crown last year.

https://racingnews365.com/hamilton-c...l-months-ahead
    It was the greatest part of last season seeing Hamilton lose out on the WDC. May he never win another.

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso View Post
    It was the greatest part of last season seeing Hamilton lose out on the WDC. May he never win another.
    I hope it somewhere. Could it give some reality lesson to his stupid fans, those that are not able to support anything but the winner, arrogantly.

Amen to that!

3 chains has issues i do not believe that his head space is really where it has to be,I expect lewis will start poorly a fast ferrari a fast McLaren and red bull with a hungry partner and a very completive midfield makes 3 chains lewis easy pickings.I will just throw it out there guys and gal's an early retirement is coming should the situation of this years cars rattle lewis.

What a great F-1 season coming up ! Every race will big . 4 teams in the mix for WCC from the start. And that #8 WDC possibly being reached. Ferrari looks strong as far as podium bound each race !!! Millions in sponsor$$ and fan attendance !!!

Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post
    I think ROS bounced because he knew he'd not win another WDC without a lot of poor luck for Sir Lew.

Agree, however, that he's Mr Woke-Champion!
    Trying to be less angry..

May he never win another race ever again. But don’t worry, if we get lucky and Merc isn’t competitive this season, he will start crying again that the rules were changed just to stop him from winning.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Binotto: Ferrari still F1 "outsider" and not favourite in 2022

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/b...-2022/8483405/

Has Binotto taken a page out of Mercs sandbagging handbook? Or is he genuinely concerned and we are still not in the title fight? I hope we are competitive from race 1, I can’t take much more of Merc winning.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Binotto: Ferrari still F1 "outsider" and not favourite in 2022

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/b...-2022/8483405/

Has Binotto taken a page out of Mercs sandbagging handbook? Or is he genuinely concerned and we are still not in the title fight? I hope we are competitive from race 1, I can’t take much more of Merc winning.
    He is proud of the car and the team, and that pretty much says it all really.

But I do think Binotto should be more combative when dealing with Mercedes. Mercedes is maybe in trouble, but he should still hype them up and turn all the spotlights on them.